"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
So singing Hitler?
germany-history.gif

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm just amazed how the rabbit just shitposted a vtuber agency into existence, by accident.
It's one of those things people just latch onto and get really excited about. Like Bowsette. Or Katawa Shoujo.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That's funny, but you can see plenty of Keeki's cosplay pics on her twitter, and she just looks like a skinny waif. I didn't search for booty pics for comparison though, I'll leave that to someone who prefers his argument to have greater support a posteriori.
The latest video I've seen of chicken is here, I think being a streamer, sitting down a lot and going outside even less has made several of the girls more chunky. We've definitely seen Cali saying several times that she is on a diet and the same with Moona admitting she getting fat though by bmi she is normal. But I've heard that bmi doesn't work well for Asians and you need to minus another 10ish lbs for their normal weight.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The latest video I've seen of chicken is here, I think being a streamer, sitting down a lot and going outside even less has made several of the girls more chunky.
So?:architect:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A few months ago at the homeland I put up a post informing people about Gray Scaling, the cartoonist-turned-manger who hired streamers to bring his OC's to life. I've watched and enjoyed a couple of Aka streams and their alright.

Since then he's added a new member to his roster and kept doing his animation/meme videos. I bring it up because he recently put up a video with some funny quotes from his hires. No clips, though, but still kind of funny. Looks like it's going alright for him, at least I haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise, although to be honest the Gray Scaling group is just barely on the edge of my awareness.

EDIT: A bit relieved, actually. From the title I thought for sure the video would be asking for money, but nope. Things seem to be going alright for them.

I'm just amazed how the rabbit just shitposted a vtuber agency into existence, by accident.
Im more amazed that people actually decided to LARP and shitpost and there are people taking things seriously. (deleted post)
1668563064974.png

Bit late but whats the harm?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa Rama Rama intermission on Jim's stream again.

chihirogumi

Been listening to Jim's stream and Pippa's now singing Rama Rama. :smugpipi: What a timeline.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
FlaVR getting more twitter engagement than 90% of the perpetually asshurt twitter ENtuber scene, and more than half of Phase Connect.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sara's anniversary stream is going live soon:sanasmile:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Mooms in an hour:

This is one of those games that filter the autistic gamers, right?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can't wait for the Fan Seethecord screenshots to come in once again.
But... But... She said Reddit was better, I thought we won Discord Sisters.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa Rama Rama intermission on Jim's stream again.
Honestly she should make a cover, karaoke version doesnt really do pippa or rama rama justice

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I was thinking something more like this:
View attachment 5324
But that works too.

That would actually be a really good idea for a gorgon/medusa vtuber. Do we have those?

Damn, not only was he trolling people by subverting black supremacists but he was also hiding that he was, in fact, been none other than the...
PIPKIN PIPPA
View attachment 5325
I'm pretty sure I remember running into one, but I think I ditched after noticing they did the twitch/chaturbate back and forthing. I'd have to go skim if I can recall or find the name though.

Such style. Wonder when Pippa's gonna get one of those neat outfits. Based on recent events I keep hearing that cause her to get banned from fancord discussions she would love one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Such style. Wonder when Pippa's gonna get one of those neat outfits. Based on recent events I keep hearing that cause her to get banned from fancord discussions she would love one.
close enough
1668564979720.png
1668565098150.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom