"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenorphans

@Scuddle

Holoearth is supposed to be some sort of Genshin/Minecraft clone that will also be some sort of VR chat where they can hold VR events like concerts in the "metaverse". All we've seen of it is a shitty chat lobby for Holofans and like one stream of Fubuki and Mio exploring a barren world with simple combat.

Nothing impressive but if they're basically adding a MMO dev team then that can be a pretty hefty headcount bump. In addition they've recently added a 3d studio on top of their existing one so that'll be more staff. Sometimes I wonder how typical Polka's situation is in that besides her manager she also has Izutsu and a scriptwriter for her PolDen series.

Mild food for thought but I quickly googled how many employees per HR person and apparently companies on average have 2 HR people per 5 employees.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
FlaVR getting more twitter engagement than 90% of the perpetually asshurt twitter ENtuber scene, and more than half of Phase Connect.
Supposedly they have a functional website now, so they've already accomplished more than Miao did with his 150k$ of spent cash.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Wait... pippa broke 2k live views...
:whatastory:

1668565542254.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Supposedly they have a functional website now, so they've already accomplished more than Miao did with his 150k$ of spent cash.
Oh yeah, I forgot Lolime did a stream, so better than 100% of vtweeters too.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Link it, i dont follow twitter shit

Bug Eater

I doubt this is new information, but Selen and Mumei have interacted a bit in their PLs (https://archive.ph/j91wJ) - unfortunately Shachi privated her vtuber account so I don't know what it looks like from her side. I think they only knew each other as artists (eg. both did emote commissions for Twitch) so this might be the first time they've actually appeared on stream together.

Thank you for the lore Selen :smugselen:

lvl8

Proud of the yabbit breaking the 2k ccv milestone.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Proud of her for giving birth to extremely successful quintuplets.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa WTF, can you please be bothered to block SpookiVT and kick him out of your discords too? He's a massive retarded femboy and has self-exposed as a serial harasser of one of your company. There's no reason he should be allowed to touch anything PC touches. :gun::gun::gun::annoyedpippa:
lol what?
Yeah nice to see her grow a lot in the past year. when I started watching her around April she was getting around 200-400 ccv. in under a year to be 2k is wild!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I think this is the most I have laughed watching any vtuber content.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Somehow thinking of Tariq made Pippa remember the Pekora "Fooking Monkey!" clip.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I can't belive that Ina is graduating because and I quote her exactly here, "My Black Boyfriend says that anime is gay and anyone who follows me has a small dick"

Source: It's true

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thank you Pippa, I nearly went one hour without hearing about pekora's stupid shit monkey.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I never thought dudes with voice changes puppeting as anime girls and the dude who made buck breaking would coincide on this timeline but well..here we are!

Ensok

Early Adopter
>Milliardo Beercraft
Alright, I laughed at that one.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is gonna be in a Walmart, wearing a mask and covering herself with a big hoodie, and have her phone go off with some Japanese woman screaming "Fucking Monkey!" on repeat and she'll crawl back home with extreme embarrassment from her fellow rednecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom