"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh noooooooo
How could this have happened?
:smugpipi:

Once again hoping this doesn't blow back on us somehow, because if it does, more people are going to find out about Henri and Gabe, and somehow agree with them, and that's not a world I want to live in.
I'm not familiar with Gabe, but why would some people agree with them? Especially Henri?

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Wasn't this after her stalker/anti fondled her in an ally then followed her home and was outside the door?
Yes. She was attempting call the police. I remember the original KF post came with a surprising amount of compassion and wouldn't post it. Someone else posted the video because, records, and even then prefaced it was a bit hard to watch. It's a girl at her lowest point.

Edit: There was some talk about it being staged, using the grounds that 'who would record/make a live call in this event when they should call the police.' From what I recall the responses to that were:
A) traumatic events do not create logical responses, especially in emotional people like Kiki. In fact, her making any recording live is incredibly lucky/smart.
B) Japanese law enforcement wouldn't have done anything anyway, so if she was on the more logical side, she would have known that, and making a live video would have been a smarter deterrent.
This is Taken level thinking, but it is pretty on point.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm not familiar with Gabe, but why would some people agree with them? Especially Henri?
Getting noticed by their oshii long enough to be notable would tend to create people that would blindly agree to them.

Just like when everyone decided to vote on making Pippa unban Henri all because Henri's just that dedicated on getting to her oshii's good grace despite being a fucking bellend before. I haven't seen anything that fit this style with Gabe (Gabriel Kronii, has its own thread), but ya know, possibilities.

USS IOWA

Naisu! I wonder if they do more irl dance streams again. I kind of don't know if they do Vtubing again unless the ending pic of their GGN stuff meant no more Vtubing for the GGN chracters. :makotomisaki: :akiramisaki:
Here's hoping that another company may pick them up.

This one probably

Come on Nousagi, Why?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
If they blame us, we can just blame KF, which isn't wrong as it's still just us.

Also we just crossed 400 members.
All it took was depressed nousagi-gate to get us across the 400 member threshold.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Come on Nousagi, Why?
Yeah, that's the funniest part.

Video of Ame's face? DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
Girl getting nearly raped and killed? Eh, it's OK to leave that up.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Well Nousagi, we all make mistakes in the heat of passion. That is, if you were passionate.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Well, Beatani's graduation is over...

I miss her, bros...

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
All it took was depressed nousagi-gate to get us across the 400 member threshold.
Your welcome. Though it was the fact that Nolan appeared in the reddit comments regarding this, that made think I should branch out as well.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Yes. She was attempting call the police. I remember the original KF post came with a surprising amount of compassion and wouldn't post it. Someone else posted the video because, records, and even then prefaced it was a bit hard to watch. It's a girl at her lowest point.
That's probably the turning point for KF on Kiara from 'hating the chicken' to 'happy for her'.

The girl just barely survived the worst of the industry and came back better than ever.

Well Nousagi, we all make mistakes in the heat of passion. That is, if you were passionate.
You need to be cold blooded to be a capitalist.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

This one probably

this was uploaded in June and the only comment is a guy who is membered to him, did he share this in a members only/patreon post too?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Your welcome. Though it was the fact that Nolan appeared in the reddit comments regarding this, that made think I should branch out as well.
I don't know if I should be proud or worried that the pet mascot of our people did attracts others here. :panik:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Fucking SEAmonkey pfp.jpg

I made a fitting pfp for Depressed Nousagi if he ever shows his face here again. Looks like he could use one.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Shameful display. To the oubliette with you

Fuck you, if they remove that one theyll remove every single one of them. WE CANT LET THEM TAKE DOWN THE DAVE DEVELOPER INTERVIEW

The Miao one needs to stay up as well as an example of what a soulless husk of a man is like. Also a reminder of the absolute horrible people that are out there.
miao.JPG

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Because of course it was Nolan. Keep going, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom