"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Why does all the fun stuff always happen whenever I'm not checking the internet :faunacry:
This whole debacle is really funny if you consider that Depressed Nousagi is just here reading you guys theory-crafting/sperging about his silence, but I guess now we'll never see the guy again after being handed the Main Actor label over at twittards
...Unless? :smugpipi:

Speaking of Bae:

Is that, perhaps, 4th FES Training I see!?

After the ollie and reine 3D model leak I'm fairly certain the correct progression from here is to have both ID2 and council appear for the 4th fes, that is if they're still doing the same formula with the previous fes live anyway

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Here's the quick edit I put together for my avatar. I went to upload it and forgot we use circles instead of the squares on KF. So it goes. RIP @Depressed Nousagi.

KaelaPH.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What the fuck lmao I take one evening where I don't autistically monitor this thread and it jumps 20 fucking pages again. I thought something horrible had happened but it just turned out Depressed Nousagi made a fucky wucky.
The conversation around PL details gets so retarded so quickly and I suspect no less than 80% of it is driven by white knights getting persnickety.

God DAMN Sunday is a dry night for vtuber streams isn't it

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I've been enjoying the Mumei stream...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Someone said to me that the blurs on the posts are the girls' faces. Which makes me wonder if he's also done that with Ina. Ina for me is too far, everyone else's faces have been posted by themselves or, in Gura's case, are so widespread not showing it would be pointless because everyone already knows it.

Ina however was found through her sister and is one of the lesser known faces.
Screenshot - 2022-11-14T000521.365.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Publicly posted is publicly posted. As long as it's not something like creepshots taken by some fucking autismo who tracked them down by following the sound of planes overhead, or accounts being breached to get access to the images, I really don't think it's going over the line.

Boomer family members have resulted in some of the funnier shit, like KKKaren and her tiny Jap (ex?)boyfriend being leaked by her mom, or Pippa's aunt seething about getting called a bitch on facebook, or the fursuit picture, y'know?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Someone said to me that the blurs on the posts are the girls' faces. Which makes me wonder if he's also done that with Ina. Ina for me is too far, everyone else's faces have been posted by themselves or, in Gura's case, are so widespread not showing it would be pointless because everyone already knows it.

View attachment 5183
Publicly posted is publicly posted. As long as it's not something like creepshots taken by some fucking autismo who tracked them down by following the sound of planes overhead, or accounts being breached to get access to the images, I really don't think it's going over the line.

Boomer family members have resulted in some of the funnier shit, like KKKaren and her tiny Jap (ex?)boyfriend being leaked by her mom, or Pippa's aunt seething about getting called a bitch on facebook, or the fursuit picture, y'know?
I also could of sworn we know how Ina looks already. I do recall looking at a post from over a year ago that showed some holoen girls on the ancestral site. Just typical frail asian woman tbh.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I also could of sworn we know how Ina looks already. I do recall looking at a post from over a year ago that showed some holoen girls on the ancestral site. Just typical frail asian woman tbh.
Someone posted Ina's picture on page 55 on the ancestral site. Pretty sure there are pictures of Ina on nyfco as well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Just ask @Takodachi to give you his 1TB folder of Ina's RM pics

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lol Nousagi. Was this your "master project" mentioned back when Pippers interviewed you? Patreon with "forbidden knowledge" crap (that everone and their dog knows btw)
I would be sad, but what else can one expect from a devout fan of fucking pekora.

GOTBB

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
We do, but I also know it was found because her sister tagged her in 2011 in a Tweet that showed her face.

A bit random but I also wanted to say that I think the fancords banning past-life talk is dumb (since we're on the subject, also I'm not talking about any official places). The fact you can get banned for saying Gura is Senzawa is imo, dumb. The reasons given are not wanting to send people down the "PL rabbit hole" and not wanting to break people's immersion. But 1. you're giving yourself too much credit, people would've fallen down the hole regardless and 2. Just make a separate channel for PL talk. Plus I think people not wanting to hear about how these girls have pasts is really weird and it's ironic to coddle them while crying about how antis don't treat the streamers like real people because when it comes to the past, a lot of fans don't either. They want to live in a bubble where these girls just magically became successful and didn't have a long-history online. And that's just not realistic.

I get having limits. But I can't sit here and say that banning people for acknowledging that the past exists is reasonable, especially given my online history. And I'm not just talking about here or KF either

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The more religious aversion to Past Lives feels more like deluded NEETs trying to meme these girls into being actual anime characters to be projected upon like any fictional character. I get wanting to keep their privacy intact and respect their desire to stream as a separate identity, I even get keeping that type of discussion out of certain circles (like their chat, or the hololive subreddit), but the ones that make it some kind of weirdo weeb jihad across the entire internet to make sure no one can ever even speak the words "Gura used to be Senzawa" are clearly doing it for themselves, not the talents.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The more religious aversion to Past Lives feels more like deluded NEETs trying to meme these girls into being actual anime characters to be projected upon like any fictional character. I get wanting to keep their privacy intact and respect their desire to stream as a separate identity, I even get keeping that type of discussion out of certain circles (like their chat, or the hololive subreddit), but the ones that make it some kind of weirdo weeb jihad across the entire internet to make sure no one can ever even speak the words "Gura used to be Senzawa" are clearly doing it for themselves, not the talents.
I sometimes feel like it's more them trying to keep their sekrit klub safe instead of actually caring for the talents privacy or choices. Someone joked about guys showing up in Keeki's chat with KFP in their names and just spamming chickens, but it unironically feels like that's what it is. It's those people trying to stop people from figuring out, because it makes them feel less important.

I dunno man, when real human beings honestly like something, they try to find out more about it, and find more content like it, and then share all of it with their friends or as many people as possible, instead of this autism.
Also some more FlaVR art
Pippa saying, and I quote; "Tomboys just aren't marketable or brand friendly", followed by Rika Paprika being BY FAR the most popular of the FlaVR girls is just the universe reminding us that Pippa isn't allowed to have a correct opinion.

GOTBB

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
oh they are mad because he talks about her boyfriend
I get it now 🦄
That part at the start saying she was a normal girl that would do normal things like fucking boyfriend part seemed deliberate to piss off a bunch of unicorns. :whatastory:

@Depressed Nousagi
You’re gonna have to address this publicly at some point. You know that right?
Or he is going to do the smart thing and not say a thing so that in a week everyone forgets about it except 1 or 2 autists that can't let things go which will then reply to every video he makes.

Kiki collab was removed after that tranny tried to cancel her
That collab was pretty bland. But yeah I remember when it got taken down especially when it was fairly tame.

Once again hoping this doesn't blow back on us somehow, because if it does, more people are going to find out about Henri and Gabe, and somehow agree with them, and that's not a world I want to live in.
Henri provides content. As deranged and retarded as he might be, its still funny to me.

Here's hoping that another company may pick them up.

Come on Nousagi, Why?
Hope not. Hope they start something on their own so that if they ever have to graduate again, its on their terms and not because the company fucked them over.

Im interrupting the punching bag of Nousagi to bring some unityfaggotry

That is all

I'm torn on this. Part of me thinks it's an extremely cute reaction but at the same time, I feel like it's a shit mentality to have. Hell Calli had mentioned acting like a huge fangirl over working with Faketype (even getting a tattoo of their name on her wrist) and at some point, you have to realize that even if you look up to them, you have to act like a normal person and not like a retard. Once you do that they will start to respect you as a person and not as some retarded fan. I know there are some content creators that have god complexes and like to be treated like gods but I would assume that a majority of them have some sort of impostor syndrome and having others drooling over any sort of interaction they had with them is awkward and cringe.

Lol nah she isn't. She was apart of the one corp that @Azehara and I favorite monkey Koa came from...until that corpo tried to push NFTs and later disbanded after.

On speaking about Koa. When the hell is she going to debut her new character?

She shitposts on twitter alot.

Also, she has two clips on her YouTube months ago, but I really can't find anything of her talking about debut date or what's going on with it. Maybe some other person with autism pipkin can find out.

The two clips had been already paid for and they thought it would be a waste to not post them. From some of the things she has posted she has been a bit depressed over the whole thing going up in flames. She will probably be back but she is taking some time off to do her thing. Starting from scratch is not easy and I have a feeling she doesn't want to ask others for help. Maybe 2023 will be the year. Funny enough, I found out about Ophelia from her.

Roza is pretty chill. She does her thing and has a small group of creators she streams with. I would like to see her grow a bit more because she has a really good mentality of calling people out on their shit which I feel we need more of in the Vtuber sphere.

fishman didnt pick her up for the fable gen 3?
I don't think he would. She is a bit too yab and I feel like Fishman wants to avoid that as much as he can. That said that girl can sing like a fucking goddess.

There is a video of her college graduation plus a few other photos.

I sometimes feel like it's more them trying to keep their sekrit klub safe instead of actually caring for the talents privacy or choices. Someone joked about guys showing up in Keeki's chat with KFP in their names and just spamming chickens, but it unironically feels like that's what it is. It's those people trying to stop people from figuring out, because it makes them feel less important.

Pippa saying, and I quote; "Tomboys just aren't marketable or brand friendly", followed by Rika Paprika being BY FAR the most popular of the FlaVR girls is just the universe reminding us that Pippa isn't allowed to have a correct opinion.
It was not a joke though. Its like the retards that go to Demondice's fan meet wearing hololive merch and shit. And yes, the KFP thing was something that I saw in one of Keeki's streams. Its so fucking cringe.

As for Pippa and tomboys. She does have a point if you view things from the whole Japanese Idol Vtuber mindset. Lui was the least subbed Gen 6 for a long while. She recently passed Iroha. Even Pochi has admitted to using the voice changer because there were some strict hidden rules that no one really spoke about but everyone followed. As the medium grew, these "rules" stopped being relevant as the market became oversaturated with the same shit.

Also, this is based on numberfagging. Many people think a 50,000 sub vtuber is more successful than a 5,000 sub vtuber even if both have the same CCV and the 5,000 one might have more loyal fans willing to donate.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I wonder if Fishman had a similiar thought process deciding if Lia or Pippa should be the flagship chuuba in the beginning?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 5155
One of these days Nolan will stop being a retard but today is not that day
I ended up giving myself unnecessary shit by posting those comments. But on the brightside the first one you showed ended up allowing us to see the Ame example video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom