"Seriously chat, whilst she's gone off the room, I really don't know how do you put up with... uh Rin lol At least you don't have to live with her like I do, maybe we could try and get her to move out, even if she moved to the shed in the garden, she's absolutely hopeless in the house; She doesn't even know what recycling is, can't put anything in the bin, doesn't know what a washing machine is, doesn't make her bed, full of toys, absolutely full of toys, doesn't even drive; You'd think she'd work all this work out before she came on stream, oh here she comes. We all decided it would be a really good idea if you moved to Siberia"Gin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi 0/10 performance, I hope you made enough money to afford at least one round of hormone replacement pills to better match the caliber of bitch you are for spooking and shutting everything down. You'll make a great twitter troon at least for your reaction speed in killing embarrassing scams you get caught running that likely involve children.

V-Bloop

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@Depressed Nousagi
You’re gonna have to address this publicly at some point. You know that right?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Shameful display. To the oubliette with you

I have a feeling Phase-Connect might have Pippa remove that interview after all this...
Fuck you, if they remove that one theyll remove every single one of them. WE CANT LET THEM TAKE DOWN THE DAVE DEVELOPER INTERVIEW

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have a feeling Phase-Connect might have Pippa remove that interview after all this...

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi being a giant pussy is the perfect excuse for me to post this clip again.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi you already fucked up, acting like a bitch will only make things worse.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Depressed Nousagi
You’re gonna have to address this publicly at some point. You know that right?
He's not like you nolan, if he were he would be here groveling and trying to explain himself while everyone rightly laughs at him, hiding and biding his time while hoping all of his normie viewers don't catch onto what he was doing is a giant fággot move and marks him as a cowardly bitch but it certainly is smart of him, motherfucker was proactive enough to notice less than an hour after we started talking about him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 5155
One of these days Nolan will stop being a retard but today is not that day
Reddit people are so retarded, they're upset about someone compiling clips that were put out by the vtuber themselves publicly.

I get being upset about an address or something being posted, but why does someone care if Gura was Sanzawa or whatever?

I think what people are mostly up in arms about is @Depressed Nousagi paywalling the information on his Patreon.
Imagine someone spent a whole day to dig up on Lia doxx and shared it here or the farms only for Nolan to copy paste everything and paywall it.
I don't really think it's an issue. The people who watch videos by a certain personality will usually watch those videos for that personality as much as for the info. Would be nice if they gave some cash to KF and other places they use though, even if they do it anonymously.

View attachment 5157
BOOOOOO
RETARD DELETED HIS PATREON
What are we supposed to talk about now?
All the DFE you seem to be doing wont do anything than to reveal to people how much of a bitch you are.
Bad idea @Depressed Nousagi , these people don't care if you delete your shit or apologize, they'll come after you even harder because they know you've capitulated. Just ignore it dude and it will blow over, and you may come out of it better than before, but the route your going down now only leads to disaster.

hololive ruined /jp/

Shameful display. To the oubliette with you

Fuck you, if they remove that one theyll remove every single one of them. WE CANT LET THEM TAKE DOWN THE DAVE DEVELOPER INTERVIEW
Kiki collab was removed after that tranny tried to cancel her

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm sure @Godzilla1984 and archivebro have a backup, but I'm downloading it for a backup of a backup of a backup.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi Nigga wtf you doing? Stand by your creation and never apologize for shit.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I really hope there's no fish fuckery, that was a good interview.
:fishfry:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Beatani and @Depressed Nousagi patreon graduation atm. Only one I actually care about

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope we didn't actually scare him off, I'm curious to see what he actually has to say about all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom