"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!
So I asked to be DMed proof of the Gura claim on Reddit. I didn’t get the Gura vid but I did get an unlisted Ame upload as an example

oh they are mad because he talks about her boyfriend
I get it now 🦄

RiverBear

1668391343497.png

One of these days Nolan will stop being a retard but today is not that day

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Overall it was a fun little stream and I look forward to subsequent streams where I am completely unable to focus on the game she's playing because of, uh, "reasons."
Edit: sometimes a 'coombait model' can be distracting and annoying though even if the person is not pandering, like the ones who put on gigantic titties that fly all over the screen with the slightest movement. Even if the person is not coombaiting, that is just absurd and distracting from the actual content.
Point proven.
I don't like the water-balloons look and I don't even consider something like that 'sexy', it's more just 'goofy' to me.
But to be fair, I only really watch her voice study streams and am not even looking at the model for the most part.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I asked to be DMed proof of the Gura claim on Reddit. I didn’t get the Gura vid but I did get an unlisted Ame upload as an example

Honestly, going through that video, seems like yet another mountain-out-of-a-manhole situation typical of Twittards. Like, unless Gura's video is full of references Nantucket and her's and her family's name doxes, which considering he refused to name Ame in her video I doubt, I don't see how it could be any worse.

Ame's is all typical info we know of her and her activities as Sachiowo. Don't see the big deal, considering the video is unlisted.

RiverBear

Honestly, going through that video, seems like yet another mountain-out-of-a-manhole situation typical of Twittards. Like, unless Gura's video is full of references Nantucket and her's and her family's name doxes, which considering he refused to name Ame in her video I doubt, I don't see how it could be any worse.

Ame's is all typical info we know of her and her activities as Sachiowo. Don't see the big deal.
I think what people are mostly up in arms about is @Depressed Nousagi paywalling the information on his Patreon.
Imagine someone spent a whole day to dig up on Lia doxx and shared it here or the farms only for Nolan to copy paste everything and paywall it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think what people are mostly up in arms about is @Depressed Nousagi paywalling the information on his Patreon.
Imagine someone spent a whole day to dig up on Lia doxx and shared it here or the farms only for Nolan to copy paste everything and paywall it.

Based.

If you're stupid enough to pay for something that is clearly valueless, you deserve to get fleeced.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sounds like people are salty that they have to pay for it despite none of the information there being shoved directly into their face (so if they care so much about PL discussion, they could just avoid clicking it).

So they’re fucking retarded. Even if it was true, he isn’t doing this in any fancords or official places. And hell I feel doing it behind pay wall should be better, he’d make money regardless if it was on Patreon or on YouTube, so wouldn’t it be better that less people know it.

Man I hate the VTuber community’s anti-PL obsession
How dare he talk about our queen's forbidden knowledge. I am the only person that should know about this so whenever my oshi streams on her alt account I can spam chicken emojis in chat with my KFP TOP EMPLOYEE name.

Based.

If you're stupid enough to pay for something that is clearly valueless, you deserve to get fleeced.
People often pay for the convenience of having the information chewed up for them.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hey now, I’m one of the people that actually dislikes that KF allows doxxing

Better example would be Lester Jones

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
youtube.com/c/ZephyriannaCh
of Zephyrianna
For what I said before about wanting more female metalhead, I actually already know her existence because she's one of the only vtuber I noticed that has covered Bring Me The Horizon (the Kingslayer cover That Guy Over There linked)

I should probably go ahead and subscribed to her. As for Mana, I remain a bit hopeful.

IMG_20221114_090541.jpg
Well, somewhat hopeful.

As for the Pippa/Nousagi dude stuff, I asked some discord friends I have who is part of other holo-focused fancords and they said that aside of Amecord and the KFP place, the fancords they're in are either not in the know about those two or hasn't said or do anything to follow like Amecord and KFPcord do with their rules.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Like, I get it, but I don't care nearly enough about it to moral grandstand anyone on this site of all places.

Quite frankly, paying 8 bucks to not have to stomach Xenforo's god-awful search function to find bits and pieces of information on the homelands and just be able to watch an edited video with the information they want may be worth it to some people.

Or you can go here:

Looks like he has only done Ame and Kiara videos, plus the Gura one that is not on that site.

RiverBear

1668392221972.png

BOOOOOO
RETARD DELETED HIS PATREON
What are we supposed to talk about now?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 5157
BOOOOOO
RETARD DELETED HIS PATREON
What are we supposed to talk about now?
You were supposed to double down, not pussy out, you fucking retard. You can't put the rabbit back in the hat, it doesn't work that way.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
@Depressed Nousagi your name is already tainted for people that cares, and cover probably wont come after you, atleast if your other videos that was posted are in the same vein as the video that was posted here.

All the DFE you seem to be doing wont do anything than to reveal to people how much of a bitch you are.

wew

Male hag love!
Depressed Nousagi dont be a pussy and back down your showing weakness and they will come back harder

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Guys come on now, maybe Nousagi just wanted his patron supporters to be verified on Twitter instead with those 8 buckaroos! :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I knew my man the seamonkey was gonna DFE, but none of us really minds it anyway so maybe he's actually afraid of twittards, redditor snitches and discordfags?
MAN flips really do have guilty consciences
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom