"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm watching Kirsche's stream and look who showed up. Don't think I've ever seen him watch her before. Also very funny joke there Henri.

View attachment 4594

Edit: And Kirsche just made fun of Henri's joke. Let's hope he doesn't react negatively.
Considering Pippa is confirmed to have a spreadsheet where she keeps track of chat, and Pippa and Kirsche are friends who watch each other's streams, I'm positive she'd have to know who he is, right?

Right?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Considering Pippa is confirmed to have a spreadsheet where she keeps track of chat, and Pippa and Kirsche are friends who watch each other's streams, I'm positive she'd have to know who he is, right?

Right?
Oh she knows. Kirsche and her mods are fairly smart. They would ban him if he starts getting too schizo even for them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Considering Pippa is confirmed to have a spreadsheet where she keeps track of chat,
Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm fairly certain that this is just a running joke, and that she doesn't actually have an actual spreadsheet for chat members.

paul

Early Adopter

Ina took a lot of long breaks this year but this one feels different. I didn't even watch her that often because she drew less and played elden ring the rest of the time in 2022. Maybe I'm getting a little depressed because it's autumn, idk, but I feel you, @Takodachi :inatiredl:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Time for your daily Purin gorilla stream:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm fairly certain that this is just a running joke, and that she doesn't actually have an actual spreadsheet for chat members.
Even after she gets fired the janny just can't help but keep sweeping...

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
least controversial tweet Keeki's ever made
Not sure who in the right mind would try to flaunt owning fucking twitter.

Elon tried to pull out of buying twitter. He got forced into it because twitter opened a lawsuit against him forcing him to buy it, basically. He is probably more so pissed he was forced to actually buy it, instead of relishing in the fact that he owns it.

Elon was already going to pay through the nose for twitter with his initial offer, he was the fool that thought it was worth 40+ billion dollars.

I have no idea why he would even make such a steep initial offer in the first place. Maybe he was drunk lmao.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
In a way that is her content. Pretty sure she blew up because she was making models or rigging them on stream. Also look at costume reveals. Those usually generate a ton of buzz around them and they drive up CCVs and Donations.
So what the fuck is this #VtubersAreStillWatching thing? Yuri, Kirs, Ginder and Lilybelle are all doing it. Seems like a retarded TikTok challenge and im too much of a fucking boomer to understand it.

The vtuber stares at chat the way chat stares at the vtuber.

I'm so lost. Are they really just gonna stare closely into the screen not saying a word? Sounds fucking stupid and a waste of time.

Sort of is. Best way to deal with it is to make it a you laugh you lose challenge by shitposting as hard as possible in chat and see if you can make them crack. If they aren't reading chat, they're cheating.

It's called
🎆A R T🎆

It's

:optimistic: G A Y:optimistic:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina Pengin birthday karaoke right now.

And Morino Pearin (ex Hana Flores from production kawaii) doing karaoke with some kind of announcement later

update
another visual novel writing by Beatani herself

update2 about Morino Peari - she is going on indefinite hiatus.
vivaldi_Orfa0RvT9y.png

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So what the fuck is this #VtubersAreStillWatching thing? Yuri, Kirs, Ginder and Lilybelle are all doing it. Seems like a retarded TikTok challenge and im too much of a fucking boomer to understand it.
NNN enforcement program.
Faunas is probably GOAT though she is just so damn easy to listen to its nuts. Like normally I wouldn't like someone who whispertalks so much but she speaks clear and her voice has a pleasant enough tone that it's just chill to listen to.
Both Gura and Fauna fall into that role for me, I would listen to them read the phonebook.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

English branch from the Jewish corpo. Curious to see if they find more success because the founder seems to have dumped a lot of money into the company. Debut is later this month on the 20th and they all have a song cover to debut with.

There's your Pippa tweet about it.

(Will try and edit for more designers, give me some time)

1667777150533.png

1667777207722.png
1667777227367.png

She shares a papa with Debi and Shiki.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

English branch from the Jewish corpo. Curious to see if they find more success because the founder seems to have dumped a lot of money into the company. Debut is later this month on the 20th and they all have a song cover to debut with.

None of those models look like they have any sort of cohesion with each other , i know it's probably because of the wildly different proportions and the way they are framed but it seriously looks like 5 talents from 5 different agencies in one picture.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

(Will edit for more designers)

the green one will have a irish accent, right?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

(Will try and edit for more designers, give me some time)

View attachment 4600
View attachment 4601View attachment 4602

She shares a papa with Debi and Shiki.

Two lolis front and center, of course Pippa's interested

wew

Male hag love!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, Pippa's dream house sounds pretty comfy, but damn are her aspirations are low if she things a 500k$ house is unattainable for her. Sure, maybe not as a buyout, but if she financed it, it's really not that bad assuming rates go down again.
How is she going to afford a $500K house when she has to live off stream donations and YT memberships that she also splits with Phase Connect?
I skipped out on it. Roblox filters me so fucking much and I have been trying to get this fucking video out.
Stream was pretty memorable. The devs for her roblox game popped in and ended up giving Pippa $400K in-game money to use on gacha and she went in pretty hard on meme skins, plushies attached to her weapons and getting a scuffed image of an anime girl's face on the end of her gun. Might be a good clip or two in there if you can stomach Roblox autism.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Being forgetful is not a gimmick for Mumei at this point. It's a lifestyle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom