"If I'm your oshi, I want you to kill yourself right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
I would love this. Enna does have that deadpan "i hate myself" humor which Calli tends to like but keeps away from due to her fans being retarded and make things a bigger issue than they are.
And Enna in her PL was one of the winners in Calli's song competition.
Also, they both pissed off people on Twitter for being "racist" so their collab could lead to maybe even more fun meltdowns.

RiverBear

Kalion

:)
Wtf, since when did Purin get the Elf ears.
Is she no longer a dog or something
She got a new model a few weeks ago. She is still a dog, calls herself a "hellhound" now. Purin has been absolutely in love with this new model.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So I went to bed seeing if my PC would download just the time stamped clips, and woke up with whole VOD saved as a mkv file. Still got to go through the last hour or so to see if got everything of note but here's what I got so far (will update if I find more)

RiverBear

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Morino Peari (formerly Hana Flores) has just announced she is going on an Indefinite Hiatus - much to the shock of all her fans who know she barely streams as it is.

She'd be a great asset to any V-Tuber company that acquired her services, but anyone who was there during the Ethyria debacle should know better than to look into it too much.

Tangential to this, but I'm expecting a new Niji wave in the next two weeks or so.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

vivaldi_OgqaBCRZXh.png
:educateyourself:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Yuuka Bear doing a real voice stream:

Not that I want them to go corpo but if they do they should stick to this voice and not the usual, something different.
1667784479243.png

Also for those wondering if Lia got CWC Part 2 approved so she wouldn't do it on her alt account, it's not on the upcoming schedule sadly.
1667785437832.png

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is doing a Singing Stream.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
update2 about Morino Peari - she is going on indefinite hiatus.
vivaldi_Orfa0RvT9y.png

Morino Peari (formerly Hana Flores) has just announced she is going on an Indefinite Hiatus - much to the shock of all her fans who know she barely streams as it is.

She'd be a great asset to any V-Tuber company that acquired her services, but anyone who was there during the Ethyria debacle should know better than to look into it too much.

Tangential to this, but I'm expecting a new Niji wave in the next two weeks or so.
I would be unsurprised if she popped up in a company, but also unsurprised if she left the entertainment/influencer business forever.

e: I'll believe it when I see it but she's just adding fuel to the fire with that "see you in another life... wait no (laughs)" joke.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Blue Boy really can sing, it only he could fix that lil faggy laugh, at least he no longer does "wah."

Ayo- Blue Boy is about to rap? edamame of course lol

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
If a pet dying takes away my favorite (currently active) holomem for a month AGAIN I'm gonna be inconsolable.
Bro if she graduates right after like Sana, then you really have bad luck in finding your favs lol

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How is she going to afford a $500K house when she has to live off stream donations and YT memberships that she also splits with Phase Connect?
Just have to save up little by little, and with an FHA you only need about a 3.5% down payment, which is less than 20k$. Depending on the state there are probably other programs for first time home buyers, sure you'll end up with higher payments thanks to PMI and other crap that might result from such a low down payment, but housing is much more affordable than people think if they're willing to dig into it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Blue Boy really can sing, it only he could fix that lil faggy laugh, at least he no longer does "wah."

Altare talked in a clip I found a few days ago about how he is such an introvert that he doesn't want to do call-ins for his birthday, and doesn't even celebrate his birthday either. I presume his laugh is a defense mechanism to cope with how nervous he is, as I know other introverts do similar things. Laughing like that tends to be a means to cope with stress. Altare might be the most socially nervous of Tempus from what I've seen of the boys, despite him being the "leader".

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
story time,
Rio had major complex about his singing for a long time and has talked about it in various interviews even off-stream with his genmates/senpai. At some point he's not even sure if people wouldn't be put off by his voice characteristic but decided to push through and got surprised with how quickly his watchers grew to like his singing.
If you're also familiar with the seiyuu scene, they have people like Aoi Shouta or Murase Ayumu who could pull off "feminine" voice effortlessly yet are 100% male confirmed.

Small opinion but I think it's easier to identify someone's trooness by the way they acted so there's that
Can confirm. I went to college with a girl who literally sounded like cr1tical but she was 100% a bio woman.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Since Regis is singing Take On Me in his karaoke right now, I just wanted to say I appreciate it when Ame pulls out the ska/punk stuff that she occasionally does, like the cover of Take On Me by Reel Big Fish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom