General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Peruwoman is a proud representative of sneed

RiverBear

I like how popular Hololive fan-artists/creators are hired more by other companies instead of the one company they do fanworks for
------------------------------------

Seems like an mini interview with Gura by Kodansha

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I know Welshman Bad, but this animation was pretty funny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Happy 600 pages. Kokone's doing ASMR:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If Fauna goes the way of Sana, I'm interested in how saplings will take it. When the ironic and un-ironic "UUU"-posting goes out of control, that's when the magic happens.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Just have to save up little by little, and with an FHA you only need about a 3.5% down payment, which is less than 20k$. Depending on the state there are probably other programs for first time home buyers, sure you'll end up with higher payments thanks to PMI and other crap that might result from such a low down payment, but housing is much more affordable than people think if they're willing to dig into it.
Or you do the house hacking shit while buying a duplex. Further still, USDA loans offer cheaper mortgage insurance than FHA loans providing your address and income qualify.
1667789967051.png

Clip tax:

I enjoy seeing the interactions between and thoughts about Kaela from JP members.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
edited the face out and shoved Pippa's face in there and ran it through AI to see what I would get. Pretty cool how the pose is very similar.
My man can synthesize moldy boobs now! If it ain't the future, i dunno what is!

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna wouldn't graduate. She has already said on stream before that she will be continuing doing this for a long time.

RiverBear

Fauna wouldn't graduate. She has already said on stream before that she will be continuing doing this for a long time.
Sana also said that. Look what happened.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just have to save up little by little, and with an FHA you only need about a 3.5% down payment, which is less than 20k$. Depending on the state there are probably other programs for first time home buyers, sure you'll end up with higher payments thanks to PMI and other crap that might result from such a low down payment, but housing is much more affordable than people think if they're willing to dig into it.
Or you do the house hacking shit while buying a duplex. Further still, USDA loans offer cheaper mortgage insurance than FHA loans providing your address and income qualify.
View attachment 4612
Pippa is barely able to take care of herself and income based off streaming is the exact opposite of stable. Maybe we should hold off on the idea that Pippa is up for the responsibility of owning and maintaining a home, let alone a home with a nearly 500K mortgage attached to it that she needs to pay down on the regular?

thirteenorphans

I unionically don't remember Sana saying this ever. Then again it's the kind of comment I don't really pay attention to since it's the kind of lipservice we expect vtubers to say.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi stream. She said she's trying to gain weight so she can survive a subathon. She bragged about eating regular sourdough bread today, might be a while. She also got her asmr mic.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Damn she really got into the bit. She has a future in voice acting lmao.

I w i s h s h e d i d n t s p e a k l i k e a n i n f a n t

If Fauna goes the way of Sana, I'm interested in how saplings will take it. When the ironic and un-ironic "UUU"-posting goes out of control, that's when the magic happens.

I'll fucking graduate reality.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Grimmi stream. She said she's trying to gain weight so she can survive a subathon. She bragged about eating regular sourdough bread today, might be a while. She also got her asmr mic.

28b.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah I don't mean this as a disparagement toward Sana at all because I fully sympathize with the level of emotional impact losing a pet can have but I think Fauna might have been a little more prepared for it and handling it differently. I'm sure she'll still have a very profound grieving period but her mindset seems to be a lot different from Sanas anyway, I get the feeling that Fauna is surprisingly resilient. Also her cat was very old for a cat and she has probably "expected" this in the back of her mind for some time.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Seriously. She is an experienced pet owner, she has talked about pet death before on stream and that she knew for a long time that this would be coming soon (with a 22 year old cat). She's basically already accepted it even before it happened. She's gotta deal with the end of life stuff; final vet bills, cremation, stuff like that. Probably spend extra time with Snail for a few days to see how he/she copes with it.
But emotionally I'd imagine she's capable of handling it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I don't remember Sana saying it. The reason why sana graduated was not her dog passing away. She graduated most likely because she wanted to focus on her career as an artist.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sana's graduation was the dumbest thing ever. But then again, she plays Gacha games. You can't expect people who throw hundreds of dollars away on png's to make rational decisions.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I w i s h s h e d i d n t s p e a k l i k e a n i n f a n t

I'll fucking graduate reality.
Haha Todd, don't tell me you're a hardcore sobbing sapling like in those memes?

adadsad.jpg

Feels weird being aimless right now without a oshi to continually watch. Haven't really caught a Pippa stream in a while or a Amiya one too. Used to catch them regularly. @Nenelove wife is always open to new husbands, but I think I need to look for someone not brought up much early on in the thread again to shill share to you all again! :makotomisaki:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom