"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Fucking Cover Corp reads this thread i swear

Anime Fan

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, something to cheer up on the way out. New Sora cover. OP for Sora no Woto, which is a series of cute girls doing military music in a post-apocalytpic war. Seems fitting for today.

And, just because it's one of my favorite's from Hololive, here's Sana's Astrogirl.

@God's Strongest Sanalite

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
The Final theme song of the Thread.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
being associated with HoloLive could give budding creators the boost they need to get further paid work, most likely from HoloLive itself

literally many, many such cases, all the way back to Smol Ame, and KayYu is going to eat well after proving himself with HoloCure if he isn't hired by HoloLive directly to make games for them

"actually they should pay me instead" is always something that sours me on a creator, even if they don't say it directly, it comes off as virtue signaling for the sake of virtue signaling

that, and targeting FUWAMOCO is, as these people say, "not a good look", because I'm almost entirely positive there is no ill or malicious intent on their end to begin with

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the last 4 pages should be by their memory i presume

thats a good way to end things on a positive note at least though i doubt its going to alleviate the shitty feeling up my guts that im currently feeling right at this moment

qq82hfk

What am I going to do now....

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ensok

Early Adopter
An unfortunate way to end the thread but not entirely unexpected. I just can't believe how unlucky and crazy the situation must have been.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK

gimme my grandporcpire back

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
being associated with HoloLive could give budding creators the boost they need to get further paid work, most likely from HoloLive itself

literally many, many such cases, all the way back to Smol Ame, and KayYu is going to eat well after proving himself with HoloCure if he isn't hired by HoloLive directly to make games for them

"actually they should pay me instead" is always something that sours me on a creator, even if they don't say it directly, it comes off as virtue signaling for the sake of virtue signaling

that, and targeting FUWAMOCO is, as these people say, "not a good look", because I'm almost entirely positive there is no ill or malicious intent on their end to begin with
it's the ingrained response of twittards and the terminal artists.No retard you should not ACCEPT to be paid in exposure if you do thats on you being fucking stupid not on the retard offering it because they are stupid/think they are funny/being a dick.

If you asked I highly suspect they would be either unable to respond or parrot back "i should be paid for my work" You are in exposure that you think that is also being underpaid is another topic entirely

If mcdonalds called me up and offered to advertise my name if i let them use my shit on their signs that is worth more then my highest commission fees. granted that's not whats happening or what's ever going to happen but the concept of it being inherently a bad deal only stems from the exposure offered by the idiot in question is worthless.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Let us remember the good times. When Kronii so destroyed Vesper that an absolutely great bit never got used again because of the Mental & Emotional Damage done to Vesper.

And the time Kronii destroyed everyone in Monopoly and Vesper offered to chop his dick off.

Maybe Vesper actually decided to escape to the Amazon and hide in the jungle to get away from Kronii.

Limkin

Contests, exposure and paid participation are always a question of hierarchy. If you are below the level you participate on - you are glad they even took you in because it's a huge opportunity to get noticed and you will not complain you didn't get a penny from it. If you are above - then a contest organizers will pay you to attract your audience's eyes on them and get bigger next time. Meanwhile he is acting like a hotshot while being a nobody and religiously following the book called "How to get blacklisted from working with big companies 101"

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I guess that's it for StarsEN for me. I'm only staying for Vesper. Besides, I don't think the branch can't absorb the hit of losing 2 of their most popular talents

TakogekiMonday

Negzana

I never watched Holostars. Vesper seemed fun but too menhera and I'm more concerned about how this will look to Hololive as a brand. At least it's not terminations.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Enough sad. Have Shiori letting out the yabai scream I've ever heard out of a human being

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I guess that's it for StarsEN for me. I'm only staying for Vesper. Besides, I don't think the branch can't absorb the hit of losing 2 of their most popular talents
Now they have an excuse to ACCELERATE other Holostars EN
I never watched Holostars. Vesper seemed fun but too menhera and I'm more concerned about how this will look to Hololive as a brand. At least it's not terminations.
Out of almost 80 members they were below 3/4 of all.The only thing that its going to hurt its the moral of their branch and nothing else.The Japanese Stars are somehow still alive even if they are down 3 members and are the worst branch of the company.So its up to the Homos of EN to see if they can do something.Like i said another gen could help them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i still remember the time when gramps said that he was happy he got in

i guess good things do come to an end after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom