"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Dear Heavenly Father,​

We gather here today with heavy hearts to remember and honor the lives of two cherished souls, Dezmond Magni and Noir Vesper, who have departed from this earthly realm. In our grief, we turn to you, O Lord, seeking comfort, solace, and the strength to find meaning in the midst of sorrow.

We remember Dezmond Magni, a person who touched our lives with his presence and left an indelible mark. We thank you, Lord, for the memories we shared, for the laughter and joy, for the love that flowed from his heart. We pray that you embrace Dezmond's spirit in your eternal love and grant them everlasting peace.

We also remember Noir Vesper, whose life was a tapestry of unique experiences and a testament to the beauty of individuality. We thank you, Lord, for the lessons we learned from his journey, for the inspiration he provided, and for the madness he shared with those around him. We pray that you welcome Noir's soul into your divine embrace, granting him eternal rest and tranquility.

As we mourn the loss of these two beloved individuals, we ask for your divine grace to comfort their fans and coworkers. May you surround them with your love and grant them the strength to endure this difficult time. Help them find solace in the knowledge that Dezmond and Noir now rest in your loving arms.

Lord, we also pray for ourselves, that we may learn from the lives of Dezmond and Noir. May their memories inspire us to cherish our loved ones, to live fully, and to love unconditionally. In our grief, help us find the resilience to move forward with hope in our hearts.

We place the souls of Dezmond Magni and Noir Vesper in your care, O Lord. May they find eternal peace and happiness in your presence.

Amen.​

Jealous

Lurker

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cover really saw Yamanbasanji getting the spotlight from all of its talent graduations and decided they wanted a piece too..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Converting my fake last post in this into the real one. Gotta go out on a shitpost.

Vesper and Magni when not given the contract they wanted:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As my last post in this thread, I wanna say that it and this forum, like my oshi, are ETERNAL!

1692843336499.png
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Cover really saw Yamanbasanji getting the spotlight from all of its talent graduations and decided they wanted a piece too..
Don't worry, the Nijisanji Year of L will continue shortly.

Negzana

I wonder how /vt/ is "mourning" these graduations

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Now they have an excuse to ACCELERATE other Holostars EN

Out of almost 80 members they were below 3/4 of all.The only thing that its going to hurt its the moral of their branch and nothing else.The Japanese Stars are somehow still alive even if they are down 3 members and are the worst branch of the company.So its up to the Homos of EN to see if they can do something.Like i said another gen could help them.
Holostars and HolostarsEN are both profitable to Cover. Pekora alone is probably 2x their entire revenue, but if they don't get dumb its profitable for everyone involved. And it serves Cover's interests generally.

I think 2 homos sacrificed for Gundou and these VTA kids was worth it.

You said it,FOR COVER.If the Homos dont want to deal with the shit that it involves being in that branch they just leave.Part of me thinks they get daily hate DM of unicorns and are basically summited to the same rules as the girls but they dont have one single benefit of them.

We're forgetting an important point: they have DM access to Kronii. By which I mean, she's probably been tormenting them for months. They had to flee the Clock Woman.

:kroevil:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Well...I originally planned on trying to sow chaos in the thread by going back to my first 100 posts or so and deleting them to extend the threads life in one final shitpost...but now I'm not in the mood :(

Fuck man..

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think 2 homos sacrificed for Gundou and these VTA kids was worth it.
Holostars and HolostarsEN are both profitable to Cover. Pekora alone is probably 2x their entire revenue, but if they don't get dumb its profitable for everyone involved. And it serves Cover's interests generally.
You said it,FOR COVER.If the Homos dont want to deal with the shit that it involves being in that branch they just leave.Part of me thinks they get daily hate DM of unicorns and are basically summited to the same rules as the girls but they dont have one single benefit of them.

RiverBear

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Fuck, Vesper and Magni graduate? What a way to end this thread :gunpeko:

my wife tenma maemi will be horrified to learn this, as she subscribe to vesper channel.....

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

No no no no....

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Dear Heavenly Father,​

We gather here today with heavy hearts to remember and honor the lives of two cherished souls, Dezmond Magni and Noir Vesper, who have departed from this earthly realm. In our grief, we turn to you, O Lord, seeking comfort, solace, and the strength to find meaning in the midst of sorrow.

We remember Dezmond Magni, a person who touched our lives with his presence and left an indelible mark. We thank you, Lord, for the memories we shared, for the laughter and joy, for the love that flowed from his heart. We pray that you embrace Dezmond's spirit in your eternal love and grant them everlasting peace.

We also remember Noir Vesper, whose life was a tapestry of unique experiences and a testament to the beauty of individuality. We thank you, Lord, for the lessons we learned from his journey, for the inspiration he provided, and for the madness he shared with those around him. We pray that you welcome Noir's soul into your divine embrace, granting him eternal rest and tranquility.

As we mourn the loss of these two beloved individuals, we ask for your divine grace to comfort their fans and coworkers. May you surround them with your love and grant them the strength to endure this difficult time. Help them find solace in the knowledge that Dezmond and Noir now rest in your loving arms.

Lord, we also pray for ourselves, that we may learn from the lives of Dezmond and Noir. May their memories inspire us to cherish our loved ones, to live fully, and to love unconditionally. In our grief, help us find the resilience to move forward with hope in our hearts.

We place the souls of Dezmond Magni and Noir Vesper in your care, O Lord. May they find eternal peace and happiness in your presence.

Amen.​

:pikameefuck::pikameepain::Mumei-REE:

Tachibana you MOTHERFUCKING BITCH-ASS FEMBOY!!!

I'm done. See you guys.

Fuck this shit. Seriously.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, fuck this. I was going to go full troll on the final page with a 9.99MB image of Haachama that was 4850x4000 to mess with phoneposters on wifi data and then spend the rest of the character limit saying "FUCK X" and @'ing every person on the board. I just don't have the energy for that shit anymore, I'm going to sleep.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, fuck this. I was going to go full troll on the final page with a 9.99MB image of Haachama that was 4850x4000 to mess with phoneposters on wifi data and then spend the rest of the character limit saying "FUCK X" and @'ing every person on the board. I just don't have the energy for that shit anymore, I'm going to sleep.
Y'know if you really want three days you could just tell us about a vtuber you want to fuck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Apparently I chose a great day to come back after my holiday without Internet, jeez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom