"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Fucking Tachibana,
God might forgive you,
But I won't
For hate's sake I curse at thee

SoundWave Superior

Honestly the way lando was streaming more and more should have cemented it for me that the graduations were coming but god damn there's no one that can replace these two in collabs with the boys, well guess time to check out shiori for weird old grampa stories.
VESPER MAY YOUR SPEAR HUNT WILD AND SLAY AND LAY MANY AN INDIE
:urtearingmeapart:

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Y'know if you really want three days you could just tell us about a vtuber you want to fuck.
It's not about the ban It's about sending a message.

sample_9a21929d0553002bcbd4064fd32afb25.jpg

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The best two, gone just like that. This hurts, god-fucking-dammit. I'll miss these two a lot.

RiverBear

Honestly the way lando was streaming more and more should have cemented it for me that the graduations were coming but god damn there's no one that can replace these two in collabs with the boys, well guess time to check out shiori for weird old grampa stories.
VESPER MAY YOUR SPEAR HUNT WILD AND SLAY AND LAY MANY AN INDIE
:urtearingmeapart:
If Tachibana really were the reason, why would the boys graduate

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
With the leading speculation being contract negotiations, I see a lot of people feeling bad for Pako and for the fans, but not many feeling bad for Magni or Vesper. Unless someone leaks something bad that Cover did, them deciding to not do a proper graduation stream looks like they didn't give a fuck for their fanbase.

At least that seems to be the vibe in the "normie" spaces of the fandom.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA I LOVE SPICA

Horo7618

No one in particular
Welp. There goes NijiEN's lead in the graduation rate olympics....

Holo(Live+Stars)EN: 3/24=12.5%
NijiEN: 4/35=11.4%

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 41611
Last few pages so I'll post real niggas acknowledging real niggas

Well, I was going to post a few of my favorite clips of Lumi showing her respect for minorities, but the mood is pretty soured now, so maybe I'll do that later (I did want to post the above one as a response, though)....

I didn't watch either of them, though I did watch some Vesper clips from time to time, and I did enjoy the jokes and stuff surrounding him, especially here. I know many people saw this coming, but it does suck. My condolences to those who are fans of them.

VTuberBobDole

Was catching up with the last few pages and saw the Vesper/Magni announcement. These last couple pages are going to go fast! Reading through the last 10-20 pages of the thread has been difficult, not because I care about you guys or this thread ending, but because all the gd youtube embeds keep hanging up my browser!!

Anyway, just wanted to stan for my chumbuds in these last couple pages. It gets old being the punching bag of the vtuber fandom. Not all of us are pedos and foot fetishists! Some of us just love our cute, bratty shark girl... So here's my favorite Gura karaoke song to cap it off.

Also, if you are a member and haven't heard it, I recommend going back to her 7/31/21 oceanside soft talking members only ASMR (if it is even possible, I have it saved so I didn't actually go out to YT to check). I don't like ASMR generally, but her humming makes me ascend and vocalizations make me think that is where the siren myths comes from.

wrp

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, fuck this. I was going to go full troll on the final page with a 9.99MB image of Haachama that was 4850x4000 to mess with phoneposters on wifi data and then spend the rest of the character limit saying "FUCK X" and @'ing every person on the board. I just don't have the energy for that shit anymore, I'm going to sleep.
Jokes on you every picture appears the same size on mobile.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Holy shit just woke up and saw this, i made this to try and slip onto the last page, but i guess it was real after all.

VesperTermination.png

It shit on purpose, i wanted people to know it was fake at a glance.

Edit: how would you guys test it if you thought you may actually be a prophet? Should i make a termination notice for Calli and see if it works too?

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm out for the afternoon and, of course, this thread. I leave you with a proper meme.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Was catching up with the last few pages and saw the Vesper/Magni announcement. These last couple pages are going to go fast! Reading through the last 10-20 pages of the thread has been difficult, not because I care about you guys or this thread ending, but because all the gd youtube embeds keep hanging up my browser!!

Anyway, just wanted to stan for my chumbuds in these last couple pages. It gets old being the punching bag of the vtuber fandom. Not all of us are pedos and foot fetishists! Some of us just love our cute, bratty shark girl... So here's my favorite Gura karaoke song to cap it off.

Also, if you are a member and haven't heard it, I recommend going back to her 7/31/21 oceanside soft talking members only ASMR (if it is even possible, I have it saved so I didn't actually go out to YT to check). I don't like ASMR generally, but her humming makes me ascend and vocalizations make me think that is where the siren myths comes from.

You just knocked another memory loose: weepy shork singing through the tears

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Welp. There goes NijiEN's lead in the graduation rate olympics....

Holo(Live+Stars)EN: 3/24=12.5%
NijiEN: 4/35=11.4%

Give it a moment, threads not done yet. Nijisanji may have a buzzer beater in them.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
My beginning in the rabbit hole for the end

Someone did a cool remix of it too.

wrp

ogey_rrat

ogey
I'm genuinely impressed by the thickness of that german accent. Is Lumi actually german?
There was a Volga German rrat floating about on /vt/...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom