Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Calli said in her Members stream she and other girls are pushing for the Collab ban to be shorten for Advent, also said she has a DDLC collab planed where each girl voices a different character (and Calli plays the MC)

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She called it, what, now?

Nice try sneaking this one in, fucker.
She actually immediately changed it and said forget that, she was never going to have kids and would pass it on to her niece. And she was referring to the script or whatever they had that all the JP girls like Marine took and drew on for them. They did the same for Fauna.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Calli said in her Members stream she and other girls are pushing for the Collab ban to be shorten for Advent, also said she has a DDLC collab planed where each girl voiced a different character (and Calli play the MC)

They should listen. Having a collab ban that long at this point is retarded.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Coni trying to do gfe feels weird

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
here 23:15.

"Don Quicks Oat... isn't that a One Piece character?"
There must be something about being in Japan that makes these women start turning dumb. That's something I would expect to hear from IRyS.

i had to, you know i had to! she did said she will never have kids and she will pass it to her niece.
I thought you made up the whole sentence, to be fair lol.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
here 23:15.

i had to, you know i had to! she did said she will never have kids and she will pass it to her niece.

The sadder thing is she thinks it's from One Piece, rather than One Piece taking it from the deCervantes novel. The sad state of North American education. I guess no one understands what the phrase "tilting at windmills" means anymore.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Collab ban in general is retarded cross pollination benefits both parties. Advent brings in a wave of new viewers. which follow them to other older talents who may stick around. and older talents viewer ship might find they like advent and start watching them too.

if you wait too long advent's viewership starts to fall off (the people who only came during the initial hype wave) so you lose more potential viewers and you give people more time to form thoughts on them without actually watching (how many people are parroting thei high voice thing already true or not)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While this is true, /vt/ were acting like total retards over her telling them and lesbians to BTFO. It is just cathartic seeing them look like idiots with her sitting at 25k viewers after that.
anon spergs out.png
Happy ending...?
5000 pages, people saying goodbye at 4590.
I think we need a RETARD tower if anything.
ok then Whoever ruins it gets their penis exploded next
R

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So if you know all those japanese Idol stuff, then you probably know about AKB48. And those who know their overseas branch (assuming you delved that deep), you probably heard about the Indonesian branch of theirs, JKT48 (which is based in Jakarta, Indonesia). Yes, they usually do idol stuff, singing and dancing at stages like their own location or at convention stages, yadda yadda yadda.

Then, they dropped this.

A full-virtual sub unit. Vtuber sub-unit? Will they stream or just appearing at fixed time or someshit? News was still hot and people who knew was like "da fuck?" at it. No mention of debut or anything either.

But still, might be something neat to share, considering the possibility if they are becoming vtubers and might be able to collab with say, HoloID or some shit.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The sadder thing is she thinks it's from One Piece, rather than One Piece taking it from the deCervantes novel. The sad state of North American education. I guess no one understands what the phrase "tilting at windmills" means anymore.
I'm just shocked she's been to Japan and doesn't know "the Donky," That's like a right of passage to introduce the store to people visiting Japan.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Collab ban in general is retarded cross pollination benefits both parties. Advent brings in a wave of new viewers. which follow them to other older talents who may stick around. and older talents viewer ship might find they like advent and start watching them too.

if you wait too long advent's viewership starts to fall off (the people who only came during the initial hype wave) so you lose more potential viewers and you give people more time to form thoughts on them without actually watching (how many people are parroting thei high voice thing already true or not)
I'd say 2 weeks of constant streaming is good enough to cement their viewer base and after those 2 weeks they should be out of the doghouse. I suppose the worry they have is that if they let them collab out the gate there could be some cannibalization of viewers from established talents and kneecap the initial growth of the talent if they're collabing non stop with their senpais. The thing they forget is that most of these bitches are so socially inept that it takes the one that is a bit extroverted enough to drag motherfuckers through the mud to get them to talk to each other. This gen while shy-ish seems to be more outgoing than the other dorks in the company so there could be an issue letting them out sooner.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I thought you made up the whole sentence, to be fair lol.
well i forgot to add context to that line so i don't blame you :ponrys:
I'm just shocked she's been to Japan and doesn't know "the Donky," That's like a right of passage to introduce the store to people visiting Japan.
she said she's on her hotel room most of the time, and she only goes to convenience stores, and to top it all she doesn't seem to go around with the other members.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The logic behind seemingly arbitrary bans is to have a shiny new thing to wave around once the initial round of hype starts to wane. It's a way to make it feel more of a novelty when the new talents start collaborating with the existing ones, which wouldn't be the case if they were doing it anyway from day one.

The tricky part is getting the timing right, but I understand why it happens. I'm also not opposed to it personally since it lets the new talents develop an identity for themselves as individuals and as a unit, which would probably be diluted if they immediately mixed with the more established streamers, they could easily pick up that uncomfortable star and orbiter dynamic.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Night Asylum i hope i dont wake up tomorrow with this thread locked :D
20230720_183031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom