"Am I screaming outside of my head?"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Babe the power points not on the screen, check the OBS and face the camera please :menhera:
*watching Shiori*

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Considering Ember just said Dizzy's floor expecations for a man is to own a million dollar home (minimum) in an expensive city, I think we know what her problem is.
Live like a peasant in hell versus a queen in heaven. Women. Can't live with em
and the bitch probably can't cook. The delusion of these bitches is astounding holy fuck. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think I need to get dewormed. I'm sorry Dizzy. I guess there is a thing as too :menhera:.

To be fair, Dizzy is a Leaf and expensive city probably means Toronto.
The average home price in the Toronto metro is roughly a million leafbucks, so its not like she is talking about a massive house.

The expensive city part still disgusts me.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi called into Lia's birthday and said her doctor appointment got moved up to next week from original date of two months due to a cancellation. :kiarachefkiss:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Checking out Shiori's stream right now...and good god, her vtuber brainrot is quite something else. She's certainly very into her element right now and certainly speaking well whilst gushing like the nerd she is. I'll certainly have to watch her streams a bit more.

Anime Fan

Airi called into Lia's birthday and said her doctor appointment got moved up to next week from original date of two months due to a cancellation. :kiarachefkiss:
Finally some good news for Airi. She still sounds pretty rough though, hopefully she didn't permanently damage her voice.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
1690856661174.png
:irysthumbsupl:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Shiori is nerding out so hard, she just drops the f bomb.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh my fucking God woman Jesus christ

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
and negroes were saying the girl was shit and she's pulling decent numbers :whatastory:gonna have to catch the vod

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Good evening TVA, this is your boy God's Strongest Sanalite. This date, July 31st, 2023, marks the one year anniversary of the graduation of Hololive English 2nd generation talent, and my god-oshi above all, Tsukumo Sana. Usually when the topic of Sana's graduation comes up, I tend to get sad and depressed. I'll doompost and get a bunch of feels reactions. It's understandable, I think, but that's not the point of this post. Unlike Mark Antony, I have come to praise Sana, not to bury her.

Sana made an immediate and lasting impression on me, through her beautiful design and unique and boundlessly positive personality. Even on my worst of days, I could tune into to the new Sana stream and have my fears and anxieties melted away by the most cheerful gal in all the universe. Sana's streams were the definition of "cozy", as you kicked back and watched a chill game like Kirby or Animal Crossing while a sweet girl talked to you in a funny accent. She could also be insanely creative, as evidenced by the Neighbula and Kimono reveal streams. She was also willing to tap into her own lore as guardian of space with the astrology streams, something I don't notice often from other EN members. It makes me sad, knowing I'll never re-live those days again.

In hindsight, Sana's graduation was obviously coming, but as I watched that announcement stream on July 11th, 2022, my heart sank upon hearing the words from her mouth. I was taken entirely by surprise, and for the rest of the month, despite me doing my best to support her, I had difficulty even watching Sana, knowing the end was soon approaching. It was like looking at somebody you knew was gonna die and there was nothing you could do to stop it. I felt powerless, I was depressed. The graduation stream came, and it was amazing, but even as Sana left, my grief stayed. I found it difficult to move on. I don't blame myself for the way I was, Sana was important to me, but looking back on it a year later, I see things a different way now.

If it weren't for Sana's graduation and the lingering emotions I had about it, I wouldn't have made my account here the way I did. I wouldn't have picked up the gyaru appreciator shtick, and I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to look into more dark-skinned/gyaru vtubers. I wouldn't have found girls like Tomoe, Mozu, Sena Bonbon, some of my favorite creators today.

Sana is not dead because I've taken the love I had for her and shared it with the people in my life, both the anime girls on my screen and my friends and family IRL. I think that's what Sana would've wanted.

To whomever reads this, perhaps you're like me, and have lost your favorite vtuber after a graduation. Maybe you were lucky, and they quickly reincarnated under a different alias. Maybe they never came back and never will. Maybe you've never experienced such a thing at all, but who's to say if that will remain the case come 3 months, 6, even a year or two down the road? The clock's ticking, and these happy times we take for granted now will one day leave us behind. When that time inevitably comes, we can feel hopeless and depressed, like the light from our life has been snuffed out, and all that's left is cold darkness, but I don't think that's true. I will never watch a new Sana stream in my life, but I still have the archives, my experiences, my memories and my love for her, and I carry them with me everyday, and through everything I do, I share a little bit of Sana with the world. Thus explaining the title of her graduation stream:

Sana IS eternal because of us Sanalites, and not because of themed accounts or annual sadposts about her leaving, but because we carry her through our daily lives, in our hearts and minds and actions. Without invoking concepts of the afterlife and spirituality, that's the closest thing to immortality than any human can hope to achieve.

Despite it being the one year anniversary of my oshi's graduation, I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be. Over the past year, I've made new friends, and re-connected with old ones. I've gained and lost family and shared many happy days and experiences with them. I've discovered new and entertaining vtubers that I've become a regular viewer of. Throughout all of this, I've kept Sana with me, my love for her and my grief over her graduating, but it doesn't hurt the same way it used to half a year ago. I still have that Sana-shaped hole in my heart, and likely always will, but it feels like it's gotten smaller as my love for other people in my life have moved in. I think I've genuinely been healing, and I can owe it to one simple truth:

I'm not alone.

I love you Sana :sanasmile:

Not much to add that hasn't been said. So to all Sanalites on this day: :gurasemperfi:

IRyS playing Soma tonight with heart rate monitor. I only watched bits and pieces when Vesper (rip) played it, and I thought it seemed pretty pretentious. IRyS is not going to 'get it' (I barely remember anything besides existential rambling...nihilistic rambling? I don't remember), but she'll be cute regardless.

Hell yeah SOMA! This should be great!

RiverBear

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She is really Vesper with tits, to my oshi list she goes

kukkia

Early Adopter
Shiori seems pretty entertaining. It's kinda refreshing to see how straight forward she is when talking about vtuber history and tech. She's the first Holo in a while that I'm going to try to keep up with.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Negzana

Been busy in life so can't watch much of the En3 or any vtuber really, kinda missed out on Lia's birthday. I might try to start watching for real this weekend

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
To be fair, Dizzy is a Leaf and expensive city probably means Toronto.
The average home price in the Toronto metro is roughly a million leafbucks, so its not like she is talking about a massive house.

The expensive city part still disgusts me.
Still man, having your lowest standard being "must own a house" when you don't even have a stable psyche is just peak women delusion. If her minimum standard for a man was "has had a job for at least a year" I'd be more forgiving since that shows commitment and responsibility to some degree. I'm seriously getting close to anti dizzy the more she opens her mouth :Vesper-UNHINGED:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

These two are fucking adorable.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

These two are fucking adorable.

Was wondering what they were going to be doing when Mumei mentioned they had worked on some stuff. Too cute, glad they are getting to spend this extended period of time together for a while,.

She's a complete fucking mess and needs to get out of her own head. Literally any of them would collab with her, EN or JP.
Woman really needs to get a good night's sleep. Japanese doctors are hacks, man. They need to come up with a better solution for her.

Edit: Bae also needs to sleep more. Though, she is working on that, finally.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think I missed Sanas anniversary, but I'm grateful she introduced me to the wonderful world of /choc/

PekoWick

and negroes were saying the girl was shit and she's pulling decent numbers :whatastory:gonna have to catch the vod
I dont hate her or anything but judging her numbers in honeymoon period is pretty dumb. Let me remind you once upon a time salome is getting 80k-100k ccv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom