"I only have like one My Hero Academia t-shirt, and it's IRONIC!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yuko female viewership is surprisingly a lot higher than I expected.
View attachment 38784

This can't be real. WTF.

• She had some accountant job and specialized in excel/access as a master user of vlookup/xlookup/sap/erp

Ah so she's this type of person:
like_a_professional.png

Wonderful, I think this adds significant gap to her character.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

EN3 Rock girl Q&A Truck Sim starting

"The last anime I watched was Witch from Mercury. It was amazing!"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Why is the normal looking desk mat more expensive that the sussy Vag mouse pad, is like they are pushing me to sin:
1690847186818.png

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ally-oop
Screenshot_20230731-201542_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

I am glad to see Nina's quest to fuck all girls is progressing smoothly
someone has to pick up the slack after Vesper probable firing and running away to the woods

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I just realized each new HoloEN gen has been more and more asian:
Myth - 1/5 asian
Council - 3/5 asian
Advent - 4/5 asian
If you added project hope to that list you could have made it 2.5/5 if scaled up and it would have looked prettier
IRyS playing Soma tonight with heart rate monitor. I only watched bits and pieces when Vesper (rip) played it, and I thought it seemed pretty pretentious. IRyS is not going to 'get it' (I barely remember anything besides existential rambling...nihilistic rambling? I don't remember), but she'll be cute regardless.

IRyS can watch paint dry and still be the cutest. Can't wait!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
So how's Bijou's stream going?

"Have you baby-sitted a niece or a friend's kid daughter before?"
"Sure."
"You know that vibe when you're just trying to watch TV or something on your phone and the kid's just playing on the rug and happily babbling incessantly to herself?"
"Uh-huh"
"Yeah, exactly that."

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Shima's zatsudan stream in an hour

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
HoloMonarch having scuff like the real deal, what is with VAs being dogshit at computers

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
HoloMonarch having scuff like the real deal, what is with VAs being dogshit at computers
When they were leveling up they didn't put as many points in tech literacy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Reminds me of that other girl that was bithcing because Nerissa used her Oshi mark. Because everyone knows that emotes are infinite and 2 vtubers will never have the same marks.

Instead of capitalizing on it, they bitch and moan. This is why they will never get big.

NotRie has obtained a Live2D:

Very cute model. Simple but honestly given all the overdesigned bullshit we get, im glad we are going back to the simple designs.

Ayyyy I like this artist's art.
One of my fav Twitter artists. Very cute medieval drawings.

Saw this figured I would share. Just makes me laugh hearing him complain about "those" type of fans, like bitch your "group" ENABLED them, you made this bed now you get to lie in it.

I hate this so much. You create or enable the "fans" and then you chimp out when they do the same thing you push. Same shit with all the GFE-type girls that get pissy when they get creepy parasocial messages and shit.

It looks like there's other talents hanging from the ceiling, with their legs just showing like that :SelenHAHAhere: :ponrys:
1690848006914.png

Sana IS eternal because of us Sanalites, and not because of themed accounts or annual sadposts about her leaving, but because we carry her through our daily lives, in our hearts and minds and actions. Without invoking concepts of the afterlife and spirituality, that's the closest thing to immortality than any human can hope to achieve.

Despite it being the one year anniversary of my oshi's graduation, I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be. Over the past year, I've made new friends, and re-connected with old ones. I've gained and lost family and shared many happy days and experiences with them. I've discovered new and entertaining vtubers that I've become a regular viewer of. Throughout all of this, I've kept Sana with me, my love for her and my grief over her graduating, but it doesn't hurt the same way it used to half a year ago. I still have that Sana-shaped hole in my heart, and likely always will, but it feels like it's gotten smaller as my love for other people in my life have moved in. I think I've genuinely been healing, and I can owe it to one simple truth:

I'm not alone.

I love you Sana :sanasmile:

♥️

Why do people like Sana? I always felt like she was low quality bottom of the barrel Hololive.
She was a dork, very chill and very wholesome but at the same time she would go full autism when playing certain games. Overall just a very sweet girl.

WHERE'S THE MONEY FROOT.
Gonna use it up to support the cause by joining it?

>inb4 she 'donated' all of the money to herself to fund her stunning and brave transition
Thats what it sounds like.

She's gonna troon out like her brother? Sister? Whatever the fuck it is the thing
So their mom lost a son, gained a daughter and now will lose a daughter to gain a son?

Some V&U Posting
This popped up. I just love how Liora plays the straight man

Also Serafi is playing the Skyrim mod that lets you spawn things with your voice. She has slipped up multiple times and spawned dragons. Got baited by chat a few times. She has so many dragons spawned into in her game that shit is just breaking. Things are just flying into the sky randomly.

1690848579294.png

Bug Eater

Didn't see anyone else post this but Selen did a shitpost duet of Airplanes with Ike and it's actually surprisingly good; she can now add "rap god" to her list of questionable accolades.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Once people are done watching the Namirin stream, I want to hear your highlights (lowlights) from that Gartic Phone. She actually had to give a little lecture at the end about using sentences, and writing to fill the space instead of having like one or two word prompts or short incomplete phrases (in the Story game). The ESL portion of the fanbase was on heavy display.
Not to say it was all bad, there was some good stuff, but one of the lines in the story was literally "she".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Once people are done watching the Namirin stream, I want to hear your highlights (lowlights) from that Gartic Phone. She actually had to give a little lecture at the end about using sentences, and writing to fill the space instead of having like one or two word prompts or short incomplete phrases (in the Story game). The ESL portion of the fanbase was on heavy display.
Not to say it was all bad, there was some good stuff, but one of the lines in the story was literally "she".
I think the bigger issue was there were too many people in the storytime part. But yeah, the ESL/low effort ones sorta stuck out. The Missing Piece portion was funny, at least

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Clip tax:

Oh look, I can post a clip without it getting instantly demonetized. Of course, it's the one where Pippa says she would rather kill herself than see Hasan Piker debut in Holostars.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
View attachment 38780

So this is happening. I don't know if I should be freaking out - we are still missing 2 recaps of the thread (not counting the upcoming, the last one), but maybe mods will help out with remaining ones - I mean to put them in the index of recaps later.

But looking at that from a different angle, it means we have like 98% covered, which is a huge accomplishment for such a fast moving website. So yeah, hope I won't miss the final one! It's gonna happen in like 15 hours, when I'm offline, isn't it?
Thank you for running with my idea and keeping it going for as long as you have, I'm sure many lurkers appreciate it when they need a speedrun to catch up to current topics.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Clip tax:

Oh look, I can post a clip without it getting instantly demonetized. Of course, it's the one where Pippa says she would rather kill herself than see Hasan Piker debut in Holostars.

This might be too out there but I'd check the times in which you get your shit monetized/demonetized manually, I have the theory that whatever ape they put in charge of your review depends on which sweatshop is open for business at the time. Plenty of autists used to figure out youtube's bullshit by trial and error, play the game bro get that money.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Damn, it's still blocked. I assume you all got it somewhere else.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom