"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
it's not even 5000 pages yet, what could possibly happen between now and when Proctor wakes up to warrant 400 more pages

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
it's not even 5000 pages yet, what could possibly happen between now and when Proctor wakes up to warrant 400 more pages
magni and vesper get officially fired and rando goes on a racist rant on twitter? Every day now is "will they finally say it" day

Coffee Filter

20230731_154103.jpg

Just rip the bandaid off Cover or please give us an update. With how long it's been without an update, and Magni posting on his roommate account I am worried.

Do the other HoloEN boys still not know what's up with them not being able to stream? It sucks as Pako-sensei just got another model with Vesper.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 38872
Just rip the bandaid off Cover or please give us an update. With how long it's been without an update, and Magni posting on his roommate account I am worried.

Do the other HoloEN boys still not know what's up with them not being able to stream? It sucks as Pako-sensei just got another model with Vesper.
I don't need to ask why Vesper, we will know eventually. But Magni seemed harmless. Was it the stupid Grimace shake thing? Everything changed after that.

I guess it really was cursed.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis reading some Junji Ito on stream

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Goddamnit.

:ironmousekek: :ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

I can't believe sketchek's fanbase and the TF2 community loved him so much, going so far to get an obituary of him up on Times Square for his death's anniversary. Such a touching tale!
:smugrys:

Praid

Just another idiot
I don't need to ask why Vesper, we will know eventually. But Magni seemed harmless. Was it the stupid Grimace shake thing? Everything changed after that.

I guess it really was cursed.
They'll be back, just have faith bros.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Takos did it first.
:smugina:
Even Finana had to decency to tell her fans to think of something else to do

Now people just default to posting on Times Square and while nice, it lessens the impact since everyone else at this point has done it too

kukkia

Early Adopter
The sadder thing is she thinks it's from One Piece, rather than One Piece taking it from the deCervantes novel. The sad state of North American education. I guess no one understands what the phrase "tilting at windmills" means anymore.
I went to a US public school and I definitely learnt who Don Quixote was. Granted this is obviously anecdotal, but I do think that a lot of people just forget all that stuff because they don't care about having any sort of cultural knowledge beyond their own interests.

Hit me with them clocks if this was already posted
Glad to see Shiori get some promos. Also, is it just me or does the CR news site look like ass?

Takos did it first.
:smugina:
I normally dislike the Time Square shit but in fairness in this instance the fans aren't doing it for Sonny's Birthday but instead are doing it to showcase a famously embarrassing moment of his.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina schedual for this week! Under the weather? I can't even remember the last time Shiina didn't have some debuff

I don't know about 2006 MSN girls, I was an IRL only guy until at least 2012 I think was the first time I encountered the horrors of "you must message woman on computer".
>Members Karaoke again :smugina: Good beanut

Last edited:

Limkin

Some fanmade merch for ID members, it said for overseas purchase in announcement so it should work if you aren't in Indonesia. Zeta and Kaela are especially :kaelaapprob:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
(real, source is Kiara herself)
F2baHWDW0AEzvbM

Schedule dump follows:
F2YYsQVXwBEaEkg
F2aneNaXMAAx3u5
F2aUHxKXIAE6ZGo
F2ZOFtJX0AAU8Lk
F2Zj6y-bQAE0z2Z
F2Y9uQ2WEAAK9TM

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Don't know if it's Flayon just seeing what he can get away with or some sort of Kansas City Shuffle with powerlevel for seasoning. If he says anything about orc salarymen, someone better be clippin'.
Oh, you know exactly what could do that.
I normally dislike the Time Square shit but in fairness in this instance the fans aren't doing it for Sonny's Birthday but instead are doing it to showcase a famously embarrassing moment of his.
If I ever get the money for it, I want to put Shiina's entire Tamagotchi stream up there, for personal reasons. :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom