"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Matsuri's roommate joined Fantia, what the fuck? Under a different name, but it's her.

And yes you guessed right, it's coomershit. So far she's posted her "toys" and a booba selfie with more to come. Didn't expect this from her at all. She must have seen Noel/Canan's income and wanted a slice of the pie.

Matsuri karaoke.

You edited out the "first time watching" before I could ask "Coincidence?"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You edited out the "first time watching" before I could ask "Coincidence?"
1. yes
2. because I only saw a few min, due to how short these relay stream unfortunately are

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am fine with the swimsuits themselves. I think they are well-designed and a far-cry from the mediocre designs they put out last year. I guess the trip-up I am having comes from the MV in general and the inclusions of Kronii and Fauna in the stream for no reason other than their body types. Compared to Gura and Moona as non JP-speakers in the Yukata stream, they just felt awkward and clueless (Kronii had her moments). If I had to choose two other EN girls that it would have felt more natural with it, I think it should have been Kiara and IRyS.

I guess my hold up was really just the inclusion of two girls who both don't speak Japanese and don't normally do this kind of content, compared to the rest of the girls in the stream, minus Towa.

Make of that what you will, I just was not a fan.
:botanshrug:
I was about to call you a fag. But then i started watching the vod and im cringing really hard just 20 min in. Sorry for doubting your seisoness rrat enjoyer

Horo7618

No one in particular
Aki started her relay stream early because Chloe was having equipment trouble:
Also Chloe rescheduled for after Flare...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The swimsuit stream was meh besides the highlight of Kronii fucking dying when trying to do pushups and Fauna cringing to near death after her "sexy" pose

The MV is probably one of the most uncanny things Holo has put out, even without superHD Marine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was about to call you a fag. But then i started watching the vod and im cringing really hard just 20 min in. Sorry for doubting your seisoness rrat enjoyer
Hey, man, I gotta be seiso to make up for my oshi's lack thereof.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
>Wake up
>Excited for Holo Summer Relay
>Remember there is no Ayame
Its so hard to be a NakiriChad

lalilulelo

Wow they should really consider bringing back this original conception back. Give towa animal ears. Call it her team outfit and have her join gamers. It would also be interesting if in the future they reserve animal ears for gamers

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

If anyone remembers Ebichu? When the owner/office lady wants to feel young and sexy again and acquires a sailor fuku so her useless boyfriend bangs her?

Yeah, that.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It would also be interesting if in the future they reserve animal ears for gamers
Well, Botan is a gamer even if not officially, but there's also Koyori, Polka and Pekora, not to mention the new Twins, Bae and Risu.....

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
SPOILER="Unrelated question"]I get the feeling the :mikothumbsl: gets interpreted differently?!
Isn't it a snarky ironic take on the post?[/SPOILER]
i think it's just for Ranting about things unrelated to vtubers.

Edit: to clarify for when people start ranting about things unrelated to the thread or vtubers.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Also Chloe rescheduled for after Flare...

It’s been a long time since I heard her sing by herself. And it’s also outstanding as when I first heard it. Spectacular and on par with Towa.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

SomeRando

This was her member's post today, just happened to find it on PCG, just now, weird, would never dare posts a members post directly
View attachment 38236
Looks like needy schitzo fanstuff. Like she ego searches and sees (assuming) VT posts saying she doesn't interact on twitter (good panko)
so she mentions she doesn't use socials on break. Now emboldened, schitzo takes another shot, many such cases.

We already know this is a blatant lie, she controls the BVM twitter account!

:smugpipi:

Jesus christ,

So, she got one-guy'd and let it escalate. Good job, whale-whore

Whoretuber gets one guy'd, many such cases. SAD!

:holohag: :hololove: to help our rabbit in this time of need

You vill eat ze bug!

And this collab will be super duper good!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I wasn't really thinking about them, but now that you mention it Pippa did apply to Hololive before getting into PC. Imagine, if things had turned out differently it could have been her in the 3D swimsuit batsu game today.
Would it? A sanitized holo pippa wouldn't be as big as phase pippa. I'd never watch vtubers if someone didnt link her chris chan stream on the farms.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina laughing unreasonably hard over minesweeper.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Would it? A sanitized holo pippa wouldn't be as big as phase pippa. I'd never watch vtubers if someone didnt link her chris chan stream on the farms.
Pippa probably has the biggest none-vutberfan fanbase out of any vtuber. I would bet that a solid 30% of her fanbase makes an exception for her and are not a fan of Vtubers in general.

chihirogumi

Hubris

So funny enough, Miko was originally implemented as "politisperging". And luckily my suggestion to relabel it as "Cool Story Bro" was popular enough - and more appropriate for the feel of this forum IMO - that it got changed. I've always interpreted it as a way of very sarcastically going "Yea, okay whatever. Who fucking cares man?".

Edit: I love you dumb bastards.
i'm surprised that the rrat sticker isn't the ogey face
23c4iupj7t461.jpg

but then again there already is a peko sticker. :pekomusliml:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom