"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Disappointed Moona and Risu aren't in the relay.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
So apparently it's called "Beautiful Marine" and Marine's manager asked if they could "reveal" it in the video.

Personally I'm not a fan. It seems to go against the appeal of vtubers, which is partly in unrealism. EDIT: Just saw a tweet that said Cover made Marine into a DOA character. Pretty much spot on.

Would it? A sanitized holo pippa wouldn't be as big as phase pippa. I'd never watch vtubers if someone didnt link her chris chan stream on the farms.

I'm not sure what you're asking. I only said that if Pippa had made it into Hololive, she might have been one of the participants in the Holosummer streams because it's a funny possibility to think about. I'm not suggesting that she would have been more popular or better off than she is now.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Wow she is doing all of this because she doesnt have a boyfriend :koboharam:
TL of the first:
I've been seriously thinking about getting a boyfriend lately, and when I talked to a friend about it, she said, "There's no one like that in the world."
Ughhhh......I'm getting more and more idealistic......
Second TL:
I don't have any female friends, and I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I know what it's like to be a woman, and I'm very caring, and I lead.
He loves me and cares about me.
He is smart, goal-oriented, and hardworking.
He should be there for me when I'm lonely and fall on his knees.
I want someone with a strong sex drive.
Don't tell me he's not out there... he's out there... probably.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

TL of the first:
I've been seriously thinking about getting a boyfriend lately, and when I talked to a friend about it, she said, "There's no one like that in the world."
Second TL:
I don't have any female friends, and I don't have a lot of experience with women, but I know what it's like to be a woman, and I'm very caring, and I lead.

The coochie cobwebs have taken hold, and she's not even 30 yet.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
comes of as a fat and/or mid looking broad.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So apparently it's called "Beautiful Marine" and Marine's manager asked if they could "reveal" it in the video.

Personally I'm not a fan. It seems to go against the appeal of vtubers, which is partly in unrealism. EDIT: Just saw a tweet that said Cover made Marine into a DOA character. Pretty much spot on.

Cover needs to internalise 3DPD.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

TL of the first:
Second TL:

We are witnessing the transformation from weirdo to menhera in real time, bets until she yab

AmpleChip

We are witnessing the transformation from weirdo to menhera in real time, bets until she yab
Yabs on roommate accounts don't matter. Just like how Canan has melted down more than once, but Noel is still keeping her good face on. Yagoo only cares about the corpo side.
But it would be funny if this behavior spread in the company. Imagine the chaos if more roommates started joining in on the titty cash grab.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There is no transformation. Matsuri's always been menhera. This is the girl who threw a hissy fit over Haachama not being able to be in one of her 3D lives but showed up in another member's and didn't talk to her for over a year.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
magine the chaos if more roommates started joining in on the titty cash grab.
The pipeline from idol to JAV actress is real

There is no transformation. Matsuri's always been menhera. This is the girl who threw a hissy fit over Haachama not being able to be in one of her 3D lives but showed up in another member's and didn't talk to her for over a year.
Not as extreme as Rushia but she did not cross that line yet.. until now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yabs on roommate accounts don't matter. Just like how Canan has melted down more than once, but Noel is still keeping her good face on. Yagoo only cares about the corpo side.
But it would be funny if this behavior spread in the company. Imagine the chaos if more roommates started joining in on the titty cash grab.
KKkaren's Onlyfans would break the internet

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not as extreme as Rushia but she did not cross that line yet.. until now
This is more Noel-level menhera than Rushia. It's not completely debilitating

Anime Fan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If the translation is accurate she's wants a chad looking guy that is also a femboy. The only dude who MIGHT fit the bill is the dude that was part of babymetal or whatever group that dressed like a maid. Don't be fooled niggas there's a reason most of these women aren't married by now and the 1# reason is that they're absolute cunts to be around.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Edit: funny enough it is exactly one year after Kson's memoryholed model got its one and only stream.

That shit's disturbing, no wonder Kson dropped it.
If anyone remembers Ebichu? When the owner/office lady wants to feel young and sexy again and acquires a sailor fuku so her useless boyfriend bangs her?

Yeah, that.
It's not just a sailorfuku, bro she literally got aged down. But since her model doesn't look aged at all,it just looks like she lopped off her tits.
:gunpeko:

TL of the first:
Second TL:

I'm /here/
I don't even have to fix her, in fact I'll make her worse!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I wouldn't place too much stock in not-Matsuri's bf desires. Every woman has a list of 217 requirements that any potential mate MUST fulfill to be considered; a list which goes right out the window the second she meets a guy she finds attractive.

MyName

Pippa probably has the biggest none-vutberfan fanbase out of any vtuber. I would bet that a solid 30% of her fanbase makes an exception for her and are not a fan of Vtubers in general.

No numbers to back it up, but Mousey probably has way more reach into the wider streamer audience.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

TL of the first:
Second TL:

she's looking for me i just know it

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

TL of the first:
Second TL:

I'm using the optimistic react as a stand in for "sad"

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play gameshow games today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom