"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

The MV was really weird
Especially the marine part.
I can't even begin to start to fathom their intentions

I get the feeling the :mikothumbsl: gets interpreted differently?!
Isn't it a snarky ironic take on the post?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Edit: Since this forum is usually interested in Eng speaking, and some big corpo Vtuber, The chinese + Japan (Mainly Taiwan Vtuber) Vtuber information is very limited, and not much people know about. If people interested about it, I could recommend some in the future
The only Taiwanese vtuber I know is Linglan Lily, she went viral a year or two back for her cover of an internet meme song that remixed Chinese opera with some english pop song. I liked her model, mouse girl with sorta a watercolor look, and she was was a pretty decent singer. I also remember some minor controversy cus the viral song video loops a "problematic" Thomas the Cat gif but lily just slapped her rotating face on top to cover it up.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Edit: Since this forum is usually interested in Eng speaking, and some big corpo Vtuber, The chinese + Japan (Mainly Taiwan Vtuber) Vtuber information is very limited, and not much people know about. If people interested about it, I could recommend some in the future

The only one I'm even remotely aware of is Hoonie. I don't know much about her besides from being an OG is that afaik her main platform is Yahoo of all places.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:holohag: :hololove: to help our rabbit in this time of need
signal-2023-07-29-10-07-42-364.jpg
signal-2023-07-29-10-08-43-056.jpg

niggaphil

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Wait, I am out of Loop, why is she eating Tarantula?

Can I expect my wife Tenma will follow and eat Tarantula later as well?:smugpipi:
She hit 250k youtube subs

Horo7618

No one in particular
Aki started her relay stream early because Chloe was having equipment trouble:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wait, I am out of Loop, why is she eating Tarantula?
Hubris
So funny enough, Miko was originally implemented as "politisperging". And luckily my suggestion to relabel it as "Cool Story Bro" was popular enough - and more appropriate for the feel of this forum IMO - that it got changed. I've always interpreted it as a way of very sarcastically going "Yea, okay whatever. Who fucking cares man?".

Edit: I love you dumb bastards.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
First we have the story of a random man complimenting Pippas shoes and ruining her day and on the otherside

Archive

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Screenshot_20230729_124047_YouTube.jpg
Lapu chan,Kiara san and Ina will need to fill a gap.Its a Shame

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It was nice to wake up and see Aki able to perform for a crowd of 34k, hope some of them stick around.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It was invented for gura liveposting.

Art tax

Anya f by abs5287.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She'll always have a bigger spotlight during the Hololive concerts but I believe this is the best performance she's ever done.
18084.jpg

She was getting tired 6 minutes in. She lost her breath for a bit 10 minutes in. She almost stumbled near the end. But for the entire 15 minutes, she kept her energy up, never stopped moving and put everything into her singing. I fucking love Oozora Subaru.

She made a quick members post a bit ago as well. She just finished such an crazy performance but is already thinking of what's next.
18325.jpg
Subaru!!! I want to be better at singing, dancing, streaming, planning, gaming, and MCing!!!!!

I want to get better so I can shine even brighter with everyone!!!!

I'll do my best!!!!

I'll put some other thoughts below but TLDR great concert. 3 hours of nice production for under $40 was worth. Isekaijoucho sang in Morse Code.
There was a minor yab in the first MC section where Subaru and Suisei's models stopped working but they fixed that quick. It was smooth for the whole 3 hours afterwards. Some of the models moved a bit awkward or had weird tracking but it didn't take away from the performances. Expecting everyone to have Holo or Niji-tier models is silly anyways. Moment was a good stream platform too but the VOD is only available for 3 days instead of SPWN's 1 month. I'll look around for a vod later but I'm gonna record Subaru's performance either way.

18274.jpg18279.jpg
Isekaijoucho. Easily the standout of the concert besides the Holo girls. Her design, her voice and her songs all felt mysterious in a good way. She entered by doing a great duet song with RIM (they're from the same company iirc) then did 2 of her own songs. She reminded me of old doujin rock artists like Asriel if anyone knows them. Her last song was especially amazing. She sang in Morse Code for the 2nd half and it left me mystified. Gonna be following her after this.

18123.jpg
After Subaru was Calli and Creepy Nuts. Calli started by doing RIP and Black Sheep. I know she doesn't like RIP but she still did good. And I haven't listened to Black Sheep in a while so I forgot how nice it was. After that was the Creepy Nuts collab. Their performance was hype and their rap synced up perfectly. Calli said she's been a fan of them since 2016 and it's been a dream of hers to sing together which made it all the better. The wigger keeps on winning this year.

18247.jpg
Naturally, Suisei was the finale. She started with Wii Wii Woo and Pathfinder, and both were fantastic. She hasn't sang either of them live since her 2nd Solo Live so I'm glad she went with them instead of Michizure for the xth time. Then she and Fujifabric sang one of their originals together. It was a slow and pretty emotional song. The finale had the main MC sing together with Suisei and Fujifabric which was pretty cool. Looked him up afterwards and found out he's a really popular comedian/host/singer. It started off emotional then became a banger towards the end.

I will say too that the IRL people looked really good green-screened with the vtubers. It looked weird and almost like a meme when zoomed up close but for the farther camera shots like the Suisei and Calli ones, it was great. Overall worth my $40 for Subaru alone but everyone was enjoyable.
Now I have to watch the summer vod from earlier and keep up with Rin's charity and the Holo relay. Too much going on this weekend :calivomit:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Now I have to watch the summer vod from earlier and keep up with Rin's charity and the Holo relay. Too much going on this weekend :calivomit:
Cries in poor. :gunpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Community game time with the eepster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom