"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Well if any of you wanted a more official confirmation that Nazuna was menhera than here it is.

Nazuna will not be doing meet and greets at anime expo this year because of depression and PTSD (that shes still suffering from) that started last year.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Well if any of you wanted a more official confirmation that Nazuna was menhera than here it is.

Nazuna will not be doing meet and greets at anime expo this year because of depression and PTSD (that shes still suffering from) that started last year.

I dont want to be a cunt but I legit think this woman's future is a fucking rope. Cherish the time you have with her cause man, nothing will be ever enough for people like her.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii voted on wadamama's drawing she voted for 2 fr fr.
kro.png

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Has Henya done collabs with any of the girls from VOMS yet?
Nope, not in a PL way either. I wonder if that'd be awkward. I should say Tomoshika and Ryugon still have her channel in their related channels list despite it being dead and empty

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean you can be a popular male vtuber even with a generic model. Just look at this guy
View attachment 33641
Nijisanji member yashiro he is quite popular despite his generic model. He is quite good at rhythm games and he plays a lot of jrpg.
Wasnt he one of the first male vtubers? I guess at that time being a generic " popular kid at school " was pretty cool not sure it would have the same effect now

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like the art but the rigging is kinda fucked with the mouth. Don't know if he just hasn't learned how to fully utilize it or not.
They might have to tune the rig a bit better. Shouldnt be too hard to do.

He's not just banging all the girls in HoloEN
View attachment 33548
GirlDM also popped up in his stream.

Master Gamer Michiru of Phase Connect is doing her best to read her Two-Year Anniversary Kudoboard. From what little of Da Michi, Iori, and Nasa I've been able to catch, though I understand very little of their silly moonrune speech, they seem dedicated, driven, and talented. PC JP needs more love.

View attachment 33612
I wish Michi and Nasa were english speakers. Nasa is super chill and Michi is stupidly overpowered when it comes to games.

To interrupt all the Vesper thirsting Sleepy is doing a meet n greet at Anime Expo

Skye from Eien also confirmed doing a walkaround. Expecting horrible connection issues (even worse than Offkai).

Wasnt he one of the first male vtubers? I guess at that time being a generic " popular kid at school " was pretty cool not sure it would have the same effect now
Agreed. By today's standards i feel like he would fade into obscurity. His popularity comes from the fact that he is one of the original Niji male vtubers.

Really love the new Vesper model. Very detailed and it doesn't feel overly busy, additionally just based on looks I feel like his female audience might grow a bit. Saw a bunch of women on Twitter noticing him for the first time (similar to Kirsche). The dude is one of the best EN Zatsu streamers (the other one being Nina). I

Meme Tax:
Ending Screen reminds me of this.
1688200136513.png

Clip Tax:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just bought a ticket to HoloEN Connect. LET’S MOTHERFUCKING GOOOO!

PekoWick

Agreed. By today's standards i feel like he would fade into obscurity. His popularity comes from the fact that he is one of the original Niji male vtubers
Eh I honestly think he can still be popular if he debut this year with that model. I think he is entertaining guy.

Staying popular despite the numbers of new male wave that has better model than him is impressive like the only new niji who can get yashiro's viewership number is just Lauren Iroas.

cucurut

first time tuning in to wemi because uruka raided her why is she baby
She has a tongue https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tongue-tie/symptoms-causes/syc-20378452#:~:text=Tongue-tie (ankyloglossia) is,release the frenulum (frenotomy).
She has Elmer fud syndrome https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Elmer_Fudd_syndrome#:~:text=Noun&text=(rare) A tendency to replace,labiovelar (/w/) ones.
She was most likely taught English (as first language according to her) by extremely ESl(or more) parents.
She's actually improved her speech a lot over the last year and a lot form her PL before that.
As for why she uses the high pitched voice I don't know but...
^This. She is capable of a lower voice but it's rare. She also claims to barely speak in her day to day life and often teachers have assumed she's mute.

(youtube - catbox)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

you can't trick me into wanting to fix her, I'm a (somewhat) dedicated man now, and I don't want to be stabbed to death in my sleep

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
New Rock Hawk cover

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Having given it some time ultimately I like Vespers new design. My only two critiques would be that I like his old pair of glasses better (I don't like the new pairs frame and they hide his eyebrows) and I think he needs to be a bit paler (looks a little to lively to be a creature of the night).
All in all though a solid 8.5/10 design.

Last edited:

Limkin

They should've kept the same color scheme as in ending screen for Vesper. Greyish cold fit much better thematically for a vampire (and everyone already got used to it) than... whatever the fuck is this. Same problem as Irys, the colors just don't work nicely for a model that is supposed to be moving around and not an art piece.

PekoWick

UberSoldat

Just noticed Flayon's TroubleDays VOD is gone. Unsurprising.

Did something in particular happen during that stream?
I don't think so? But I have to imagine it's due to the game being yabai to begin with.

EDIT: Here we go

1688204105012.png

Doesnt this guy also have a child? damm that its rough
Yeah he's like the only corpo vtuber parent that I know of

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nijisanji JP Gwelu Os Gar dropped a simple video explaining his current endeavor. Someone within the nijisanji fans circle translated it and it looks like he's in a bit of a pickle.

Basically, his wife's sick and the pressure of his IRL work, taking care of his family and also his streaming job causes him to take a hard decision to quit his IRL job while also moving to a different, cheaper apartment in order to reduce the cost of living due to his income getting reduced due to him quitting his IRL job. It doesn't really affect his current streaming work, but he's pretty much unable to make projects like usual. So he's planning to set up two new membership tiers that would be used to fund his projects.

Might not be anything interesting considering its Nijisanji JP, but it's decent enough to share, especially knowing that not all is fine and dandy in ANYCOLOR's favourite branch.

Nice saving face but i remember a Fanbox post and she talking about organizing a fan meeting in August (as Mikeneko)does Nazuna suddenly has PSTD Vshojo? Also she still will be in Kson Fan meeting in Taiwan what its the point of the explanation if that event is also in July :vesperfacepalm:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Luna handcam

I know it's dumb but I prefer when chuubas try to keep the illusion alive even if it doesn't "work" or looks silly. I think that a Luna 3D model with mocopi and this set up would be really nice.

Hopping in before I sleep. She’s playing the piano, nice. First time watch her since subbed.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Koshien draft

So far they are handpicking talents and they picked their usual choice (Higuchi Kaede picking Tsukino Mito, Lize Helesta picking Ange Katrina), but in a hilarious turnback, Yashiro Kizuku decided to pick Vox as his first choice.
Yep. I feel bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom