"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Femboy is rocking 2.2k live viewers.. seems way higher than his normal. Shit.. think I'm going to willingly check out his solo stream for the first time!!??

edit: fuuck.. succubus loli Marine is something I'll tell you whut..

The funniest part is Flayon being absolutely demolished by everyone that's shown up in chat so far. Pako and Anya have caused him mental damage.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
9.5/10 design
Would be a 10/10 but he looks like he as to much blood in him with the super warm shading on the face
Love the hair and fangs.
It's ok, he has a toggle to transfer his blood to another part of his body under specific circumstances. You'll find out about it in doujins soon.

Also, man, between Vesper and Flayon this thread seems way more thirsty than usual tonight. Anything you guys wanna say?
giphy.gif

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Master Gamer Michiru of Phase Connect is doing her best to read her Two-Year Anniversary Kudoboard. From what little of Da Michi, Iori, and Nasa I've been able to catch, though I understand very little of their silly moonrune speech, they seem dedicated, driven, and talented. PC JP needs more love.

michi3.png

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker
9.5/10 design
Would be a 10/10 but he looks like he as to much blood in him with the super warm shading on the face
Love the hair and fangs.
Considering he sucked a little bit too much out of his PL's body, I would say 10/10 if he's a bit green.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I've been thinking that Holostars would have more viewership if their character designs were better like Vesper 2.0 while keeping their bro personalities. I'm also a bit sag for Magni.. he could really use a glowup like what grandpa got.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I haven't watched a Flayon stream in months and he's a way better streamer than he used to be.
He still has some of the traits that put me off at first but they're subdued enough to be personality instead of pure cringe.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

USS IOWA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
How long has Flayon's poll been running? He is showing 1.9k viewers but over 5k votes.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
How long has Flayon's poll been running? He is showing 1.9k viewers but over 5k votes.
Over an hour now.
That's normal for polls btw, anything longer than 10 minutes has a pretty good chance of surpassing viewership. Apparently stream average viewtime is something like 10-12 min on YT, varies a lot depending on channel (people who came from Twitch have WAY longer).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
We should get a connect the world thread started if we don't already have one
45$ if you are wondering
Screenshot_20230630-223135-699.png
Koyori starts a new playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 based on recommendations from Suou Patra and Nui Sociere. Not sure why they didn't get her to start from the first game (I also am not sure which one to start from).

Technically you can play either one or two first as the only reference eachother at the end
We do have one, it's right here.
Ah ok

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
It's ok, he has a toggle to transfer his blood to another part of his body under specific circumstances. You'll find out about it in doujins soon.

Also, man, between Vesper and Flayon this thread seems way more thirsty than usual tonight. Anything you guys wanna say? View attachment 33608

I want Vesper to kabedon me and whisper in my ear. Nothing gay, mind you, instead just a five minute dissertation on the merits of spears as a versatile weapon and tool and how swords just can't compare.

The gay begins when I, as a joke, went to meet Vesper wearing Magni's wig and clothes. I could bar-

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
We should get a connect the world thread started if we don't already have one
45$ if you are wondering
View attachment 33619
We do have one, it's right here.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

God's Strongest Dragoon

I want Vesper to kabedon me and whisper in my ear. Nothing gay, mind you, instead just a five minute dissertation on the merits of spears as a versatile weapon and tool and how swords just can't compare.

The gay begins when I, as a joke, went to meet Vesper wearing Magni's wig and clothes. I could bar-
SwZOypt.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Negzana

*Joshua Connor Moon would like to know your location.*

:shiinastare:

Ame is cute, but being a Fatefag, I'm biased with Wada and their honkadonka badonkas.

We just talked about this!

Ame may be a fatefag, but Kronii is literally a fate character. I think that's worse.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shit it's not pride month anymore I guess I don't get a pass for rainbow behaviour.
Depending on your time zone, you get a pass or you're getting skyrim game discs thrown at you for the rainbow behavior.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To interrupt all the Vesper thirsting Sleepy is doing a meet n greet at Anime Expo

Also Pumpkins Birthday tomorrow

signal-2023-07-01-00-44-14-195.jpg

signal-2023-07-01-00-46-31-044-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom