"...yess unbelibabel!"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori starts a new playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 based on recommendations from Suou Patra and Nui Sociere. Not sure why they didn't get her to start from the first game (I also am not sure which one to start from).

At 1PM JST Subaru will try beating Jecht again.

Komori Met on why she admires gyaru.

The kusoge may be gone but Akari's screams remain for the memories.

Ui-mama has good taste, wonder how the conversation went after Subaru finished the movie.

Funny exchange in Asumi Sena's zatsudan stream.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
New channel.
New one focuses on vtuber shit, so I can share shit here now. No I didn't change my name on YT, I couldn't think of any :chunni: shit at the moment.
For now, new Vesper introduction video is cool and I wanted just that on it's own.

Edit: guess I could make clips if anyone shoves them in my face too, considering I don't usually have anything better to do.

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

I wake up and open twitter and the first thing I see is Vesper's new look. Holy fuck pako turned him into a gigachad, it's almost jarring how different he looks. Part of me is gonna miss the old Vesper, but I sure welcome this new look. Now let's see how pako adapts to Vesper's weirdness.

Kamen rider fans are the bronies of the weeb world I swear to god.
nah man those are the precure fans

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This femboy is playing an eroge for some reason

And if you're wondering why she looks like Marine, yes this is done by her artist mama, Akasa Ai.

Lmao he's using new Vesper as his censor.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I think the concept is really good if someone were to draw the two Vesper models into this format. It would also probably help if I knew more about Vesper than just what I read here and someone who actually watched him made the comparison points.

Tried my best though, this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the new model.

vesper.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think the concept is really good if someone were to draw the two Vesper models into this format. It would also probably help if I knew more about Vesper than just what I read here and someone who actually watched him made the comparison points.

Tried my best though, this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the new model.

View attachment 33577
should have put "Gura doesn't stream out of fear of being raided by him"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm watching a Flayon stream and having fun.
:gunpeko:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
New notAxel tweet just dropped. nothing important I suppose.

axelisticcereal.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's all of Vtubing in a nutshell, watch don't touch, feed and definitely don't put you dick in it.

Shit, I didn't get these instructions.

I couldn't think of any :chunni: shit at the moment.

If I were so inclined I would go with "Tempus' Save Data" and deal solely in Tempus clips.

View attachment 33577

Vesgin:
- Owns a spear for emotional support, doesn't care for the implication of their use.
- Buries 5 gallon buckets of rice for disaster prep. Tells no-one.
- Bikes across the continental United States for fun, camping in the wild if he can't make a motel.
- Raids into the girls streams and causes a unicorn meltdown.

Giganoir:
- Counsels spears suffering performance anxiety over their penetration.
- Plants rice paddies in strategic locations; makes them public knowledge so everyone can harvest.
- Bikes across the continental United States for fun, sleeping mid-ride without stopping.
- The girls raid his streams and the unicorns thank him for the opportunity

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Vesper's new rigging is done by FELUCCA who also did the rigging for Ame's princess outfit, the one with bouncy chest physics, just felt like pointing that out.
amelia_boing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom