"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

That side view would be perfect for Chad memes.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

That side view would be perfect for Chad memes.

20230701_135532.jpg

Artists are way ahead of you

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca's having an unexpectedly emotional talk session :faunacry:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

silentcouch

Roca's having an unexpectedly emotional talk session :faunacry:

Yeah she's had some moments of being a little choked up, saying that she is scared of the passage of time, how there are moments that pass you by before you know it. That she's very loving of her mom, and is scared to lose her. She seems to be just waking up, drinking coffee to try to surpress the urge to show the crybaby side of herself. It could be working, she's bounced back from sounding choked up moments ago.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Remember while back when someone posted about Linus stepping down as head of his company and saying it he had nothing to do with vtubers? Well now he's tangentialy connected

In Filian's tweet replies of the short
signal-2023-07-01-01-05-29-290.jpg

Larocka

seems like he got his facial expressions back
1688180260521.png
1688180295730.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Parasocial Andy

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I saw Fillan in the video today from LTT. Could make a Live2D from the Sad Linus face. That'd be hilarious.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Nijisanji JP Gwelu Os Gar dropped a simple video explaining his current endeavor. Someone within the nijisanji fans circle translated it and it looks like he's in a bit of a pickle.

Basically, his wife's sick and the pressure of his IRL work, taking care of his family and also his streaming job causes him to take a hard decision to quit his IRL job while also moving to a different, cheaper apartment in order to reduce the cost of living due to his income getting reduced due to him quitting his IRL job. It doesn't really affect his current streaming work, but he's pretty much unable to make projects like usual. So he's planning to set up two new membership tiers that would be used to fund his projects.

Might not be anything interesting considering its Nijisanji JP, but it's decent enough to share, especially knowing that not all is fine and dandy in ANYCOLOR's favourite branch.

Stunned But Dumb

Allow me to show you the light, my friend

I like white girls, but I'm swervin'
Since I took one look at Sana I'm feeling me some Alolan Persian

I wanted to check out how the remaining members of VOMS are doing and they seem to be getting rather healthy views still, with Tomoshika being the obvious stand out, especially when she plays FOTM stuff and hits 15k like with Only Up and Genital Jousting.
1688193792714.png

1688193856473.png

1688193914492.png

The Pikamee archive channel has slowly been uploading her vods including streams with Monoe, btw.
PIkamee Fan Archive

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I may be late on this but I remember you guys were asking who will play stuff like Bannerlord now that Nina is retiring?

Well if you can handle Australian Pomu(lite), Maria is here to save the day.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

PekoWick

I've been thinking that Holostars would have more viewership if their character designs were better like Vesper 2.0 while keeping their bro personalities. I'm also a bit sag for Magni.. he could really use a glowup like what grandpa got.
I mean you can be a popular male vtuber even with a generic model. Just look at this guy
Yashiro_Kizuku_Portrait.png
Nijisanji member yashiro he is quite popular despite his generic model. He is quite good at rhythm games and he plays a lot of jrpg.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Luna handcam

I know it's dumb but I prefer when chuubas try to keep the illusion alive even if it doesn't "work" or looks silly. I think that a Luna 3D model with mocopi and this set up would be really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom