"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Got this recommended to me by YouTube. Has anyone seen this animator before? It's kinda weird seeing a Japanese animation where all of the dialogue is in English, but maybe I'm just used to seeing the reverse.
That person also has a sub-channel where they translated their JP animated clips. Most people would probably recognize them through this aqua clips I guess
Personally one of my favorite holofan animators (another similar one I followed is mochimiko)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Iketog's comments section is going to be a sight to behold after Laplace collabs with penised humans.

12313.png

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
La+ playing with filthy penis havers. Unicorns just keep on losing lately. Can't wait to see the totally reasonable responses from her deranged fans.
Here you go:
>herpes

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
found this little gem on poa.st
1666086947780205m.jpg
I played with the chat ai a bit after seeing this and found out that some of them know how to greentext.

1.JPG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Brian is axel.

If Vesper's foil are Council girls, Axel's are ID girls.

Speaking of ID girls, Ame's waiting room is up for Astroneer:

Looks like they have a server since they have 7 people rather than 4. Full list is Axel, Magni, Anya, Kobo, Risu, Reine, and Ame.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Get back into the robot Shuba.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
400 pages of madness. Still trying to decide if this was a good thing or not.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Autism is neither good nor bad, it simply is, much like trains. Over 300 members as well, and it seems like it's being shared somewhere as we had a slow week followed by a surge in new users.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Like Oskar Schindler, you rescued us from not having a place to go for talking about mentally unstable women streaming under an anime avatar about mold, gacha, and indie games.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Was browsing the art for HOLOctober and stumbled upon this treasure. Also, happy 400 pages everyone.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's not enough. I get bored at work easily and KF doesn't work because it gets stuck at 'checking browser for robots' so I can't even go there to read double-posts.
I mean, sometimes I can do Sudoku or Quordle, but it'd be easier if I could just read more about real life anime girls.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Like Oskar Schindler, you rescued us from not having a place to go for talking about mentally unstable women streaming under an anime avatar about mold, gacha, and indie games.

So I'm doomed to die in poverty and vilification, with my legacy only recognized long after it has ceased to be of any use to me.

yay

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
So I'm doomed to die in poverty and vilification, with my legacy only recognized long after it has ceased to be of any use to me.

yay
This is how xenForo markets it's cloud service now.

Why does she hurt me so?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
About Otakulamps Hololive collab posted couple of seven pages ago [post], we have merch photos!

So far it's Myth and first and second Hololive ID gens [otakulamps.com/collections/hololive]

Also, someone put 860+ hours to create a giant Moona pixel art in Minecraft

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

What kind of sorcery is this that she looks younger with her new hairstyle?

It took me a moment to realize those were supposed to be gloved hands and not her sleeves.

🦃 [Thirsty statement here]

Gotta respect Ollie's commitment to the booba.

Is she that consistent at playing things up or is she flat IRL too?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

yay
Yes. Be proud of what you've created.

Actually relevant talking point: So Axel was playing everyone's favorite "Bullet Heaven" Vampire Survivors last night and this morning, and in his first stream he talked about how he wants to try roleplaying as your high school best friend because he can just act as himself pretty much and he doesn't have to do any "sussy shit". Dingo is too pure and dumb if he doesn't see how this can go very wrong on a parasocial level.

He also had a little sprite of himself with a chain whip attack animation that he used to put over top the Vampire Survivor player sprite, and supposedly all members of Tempus have a sprite like this that they can use. I don't know why they have these, but it exists.

Axel Vampire Survivor Sprite.PNG

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Gotta respect Ollie's commitment to the booba.

Is she that consistent at playing things up or is she flat IRL too?

A girl doesn't need to be flat to appreciate big boobs, it's just about universal. My own girlfriend has a nice pair herself and she still openly appreciates (envies) any woman with a huge rack and cranks up the boob slider on create-a-character stuff. Much of the "yuri-baiting" you see in Hololive isn't some act to rile up simps, a lot of women are just like that. Ollie really only stands out for the lack of a filter she has about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom