"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is streaming in a few minutes.

The thumbnail says "Who is that" in Japanese.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ame is streaming in a few minutes.

The thumbnail says "Who is that" in Japanese.

what the Ame doin?

edit: Jp karaoke, NIICE

Last edited:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Followed by an hour long en karaoke from haachama in about 40 mins

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 2947
Went to decide an alternative stream to watch tonight and found this out when I tried to figure out if Grimmi was streaming, checked her discord when I saw radio silence on her twitter. Well wishes to her and her family

I see Chilla games making dual PC setups more appealing; Irys is trying to figure out how to get her vtuber model above 5 fps while the game runs.
Turns out Grimmi's streaming after all. Playing Undertale

Also Cursed No More Heroes 3 from le funny fish

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Very cute PomuTori art

Why are they so fat.

View attachment 2947
Went to decide an alternative stream to watch tonight and found this out when I tried to figure out if Grimmi was streaming, checked her discord when I saw radio silence on her twitter. Well wishes to her and her family
This is extra sad because not long ago she mentioned that after several years her mom was finally coming out of her schizophrenia psychotic break, and wanted to spend some time with her.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wonder how much of it is in spite of the unicorns getting pissed at her for daring to collab with the boys in the first place and so she's doubling down. Taking every opportunity she can to piss them off in the hopes they just leave and take their whining with them, and in the mean time we get all this fantastic content. I can only hope more of the girls work with the boys along the way, though I'm holding out for a Vesper and Fauna collab. I might just be deluded and playing favourites but I think they could work well together.
Honestly I would have doubted it was spite but then she's dressed her worms up like unicorns

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Mio and Lui screaming clips are going to increase significantly, I suspect a little Korone trolling:

Speaking of those who scream, look at the GGN sisters' schedule, Alien: Isolation and more phasmo (collab with Coyote, Milky Queen, and Shiki):

As a reminder, lower your volume when watching them, unless you like burst eardrums

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Ending her stream, Grimmi discovered the Hampture guy and was very confused. Also got confused why Mari was a minion lol.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

How do so many people catch this shit? Sure I barely leave the house but in my office, there have been 3-4 big outbreaks and I didn't manage to catch it.

Also on a somewhat related V&U tangent. Are the Twins fucking dead?

Considering that he still have his vtuber avatar and all, I don't think he gonna drop all of that just to go corpo.
He is a twitch streamer though. Wont he make more money as a corpo as they usually get showered with donos? Also it seems that Niji went really hard with Iluna when it comes to getting people with an already established following. From what I remember Kyo had like 30k followers, Maria had over 160k, Scarle had around 130k, and Ren had about 1m.

btw, to clarify, I called him “our boy” because he’s on this site. Assumed most people liked him, and it wasn’t supposed to be super serious, that’s about it
Nolan for fucks sake, you don't have to explain yourself. Take the L and move on.

Lui is getting a new hairdo tomorrow:

Hmm. Short hair is usually superior but if she pulls out a Pochi-sensei I will die.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Shiina just dropped info that they've been assuring Pippa that's it ok that she has a special rules set apart from everyone else and that they don't resent her for it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A visual novel style animated video based on IRyS' secret ending from yesterday:

And this is why there is no use getting parasocial; it would never work out:

1666164176808.png

Edit:

Gotta love backseaters in chat who don't even know the rules of the game. "Baba Is You...change it to Baba Is Win!" :guradums:
At least she is smarter than her chat.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Based Ollie simping for Selen

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He is a twitch streamer though. Wont he make more money as a corpo as they usually get showered with donos? Also it seems that Niji went really hard with Iluna when it comes to getting people with an already established following. From what I remember Kyo had like 30k followers, Maria had over 160k, Scarle had around 130k, and Ren had about 1m.
In my opinion its less on "making money" and more about his assets. Yes, being a corpo means that he can get more money and followers, but that means possibly losing his LAM-made asset (though he could ask for the corp to get LAM to make him a new asset as a corpo vtuber, possibly) and also his "rpr" identity.

I'm not saying that it might be a bad idea if he went corpo, but right now, I don't really see his reason to do so. Maybe he just letting go of his competitive scene so he can eases back to his new role as a vtuber-streamer on twitch. But at the same time, we don't know what will happen next.

As for Illuna though, that's pretty much the NijiEN game. They wanted to get anyone who at least has some neat track record, but iirc its Illuna that went with those highest number, along with previous association with their past wave (Scarle being on Fulgur's debut video, for example). I might be wrong, however.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

AmpleChip

Btw speaking of which someone mentioned to me that now Kronii has the most Holostar collabs of all HoloEn, Kronii sudden 180 on men collabs honestly has been the bigger plotwist for me, but honestly I have been loving it.
Kronii is a fantastic addition to any Stars collab, she vibes so well with the bros. She has given some of my best laughs with those interactions.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kronii is a fantastic addition to any Stars collab, she vibes so well with the bros. She has given some of my best laughs with those interactions.

Kronii is Holostars EN Shadow Leader. Their guild name is TEMPUS. Kronii is the Warden of TIME. Ipso Facto Kronii has a dick. I rest my case.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom