"What's a Nakadashi? Oh, it's a cream pie? Like the food?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Counterpoint, she fucks with her dog

I don't see how this is a counterpoint. This is not a deal breaker for the determined.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't see how this is a counterpoint. This is not a deal breaker for the determined.
She doesnt fuck her dog, she fucks WITH her dog. Ones mounting, other is getting mounted big difference

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR will be singing at 8PM JST. Do come and have a listen.

For the ASMR lovers, Mel is hosting Patra and asking questions right now. Looks like there's someone translating in the comments and not Patra's special machine translator.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
For the ASMR lovers, Mel is hosting Patra and asking questions right now. Looks like there's someone translating in the comments and not Patra's special machine translator.

I think this is the longest I've listened to Patra and stayed conscious. 🤔

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Lui singing Marine's "I'm Your Treasure Box" works.
1666176844587.png

Hopped in late, so I can't say anything about the debut overall, but here's a screenshot. I think I'm more fond of Lui with a more tomboyish hairstyle, but I don't hate it.

paul

Early Adopter
Does Axel drop stories like this often? Maybe I should watch him more. Also
WTF

SaejimaHaruka

Btw speaking of which someone mentioned to me that now Kronii has the most Holostar collabs of all HoloEn, Kronii sudden 180 on men collabs honestly has been the bigger plotwist for me, but honestly I have been loving it.
Kronii hanging out with guys only reinforces the NB to christian tradwife transformation rrat in my mind. I don't really watch the guys at all, but I've seen a lot of praise for girls x Tempus collabs, so good for people who enjoy them I guess. It's just annoying constantly seeing the unicorns cry on one side, and people posting about unicorns crying on the other.
Counterpoint, she fucks with her dog
She does eat moldy subway sandwiches and asians are pretty white when you think about it, so maybe you're onto something.
Why are they so fat.
There are so many guys out there who genuinely fantasize about turning Kiara (and others as well I'm sure) into a fat whale. For many of them it's about the idea of "ruining that perfect fit body" and "making her lose all will in the presence of food" - basically all about control, like most fetishes spawned out of coomed-out brains.
Hmm. Short hair is usually superior but if she pulls out a Pochi-sensei I will die.
Somebody gets it. Lui now has two long hairstyles and only the original short one. Hopefully she doesn't stop using it completely, it would pain my heart to lose short hair Lui-nee.

Keeping it somewhat Spooktober relevant, Tenshi will be playing a game that's not really scary, (unless you're afraid of cutesy pixel art) but does feature a witch.

Also, Misumi's doing some sort of anniversary stream I guess. Not sure what the forum consensus on posting about her IRL streams is, but she'll always be Lulu in my heart, so I'm posting it anyway.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Also, Misumi's doing some sort of anniversary stream I guess. Not sure what the forum consensus on posting about her IRL streams is, but she'll always be Lulu in my heart, so I'm posting it anyway.

IIRC we're cool about roomate posting.
Didn't she have a redebut with a new 2D avatar? Is she doing something like what Kson does? (mix of fleshtubing and vtubing depending on the topic)

Catching up with shiina's WoW stream (on twitch). Looks like chat has decided to gaslight her into thinking she has a lisp. (which she kinda does btw)
I don't give two shits about WoW, but looks like there's plenty of space for chatting with all the backtracking and fetching quests she's doing..

I saw this, so now you have to see it too.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Screenshot_3.jpg

I have questions.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Didn't she have a redebut with a new 2D avatar? Is she doing something like what Kson does? (mix of fleshtubing and vtubing depending on the topic)
Yes she did, and she kinda doing it like Kson. Though unlike Kson, she made it so that the vtuber avatar is still "somewhat" separate from her (Yuka Misumi), complete with new name, Watagashi Unou and also drawn by the same artist that did Lulu, Saine.

The reason, as I remembered, is that her "vtuber form" is used to maintain her long-hour stream because when she used that form, she is wearing glasses that would not look great if she keep it on her fleshtuber form. With contact lens being annoying to wear and not exactly conforming for long-hour stream, she decided to use the avatar to hid her wearing glasses (even though she quite cute wearing it). There is also the fact that to her, she imagined that people seeing her in that Lulu-like stare as a fleshtuber might be uncanny to some people, and the avatar helped reducing it to some degree.

In the end, the vtuber form is used primarily for long hour streams and gaming, while flesh-tubing is kept when she's doing shorter stream or just doing things like making gunpla or other stuff that doesn't require her to wear glasses long-hours.

I have questions.
Yuka Misumi's channel can be read as "Misumi's innards" in Japanese. Make that what you will.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Yuka Misumi's channel can be read as "Misumi's innards" in Japanese. Make that what you will.
If I'm not mistaken it`s a reference to the japanese name of The evil dead, shiryō no harawata (intestines of a ghost)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yesterday was apparently Nazuna 3 month aniversary and to celebrate she made a handcam stream, where she scratched lottery tickets:

Haven't seen the whole VOD yet but from the get go yo can tell the noteworthy thing is that she's finally taking advantage of some of that "talent freedom" at not using gloves (that whore!!!) which I gotta admit still think is one the stupidest rule corpo Vtubers are surprisingly anal about.

Edit: also from /vt/

1666186261919.png
Kobo tweeted this screenshot, if you can't tell what's special about it, the jp name is La+ and blueisekaihero is Regis also they are saying Jett is some indo Fleshtuber, people are wondering if Kobo asked for permission to post this screenshot considering la+ already got in trouble for playing offline with males before, it could become something if this screenshot causes a fuss on 5ch and Kobo didn't told La+ she was gonna post it.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another PRISM girl gets her membership. Non is definitely one of my favorites out of the corpo. This means Naki is the last one in her gen waiting for one (Sara's was a few days ago); it should hopefully be pretty soon.
I wonder what is that took so long, it's almost a year since the debut
This is extra sad because not long ago she mentioned that after several years her mom was finally coming out of her schizophrenia psychotic break, and wanted to spend some time with her.
And it is doubly sad that schizophrenia (if it is not caused by external factors) is often a hereditary disease, so she needs to take extra care of her health.
Also on a somewhat related V&U tangent. Are the Twins fucking dead?
Zero info since their last tweets at July (and I'm not sure it was their tweets and not management's).
How do so many people catch this shit? Sure I barely leave the house but in my office, there have been 3-4 big outbreaks and I didn't manage to catch it.
You may have been sick, but you didn't notice it as an minor ailment. And they probably (she is in Korea, I think) do tests all the time and everywhere.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Dedicating this clip to /wAIfu/ as a whole.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Edit: Guess I actually do need to provide text with my clips, because I don't remember what this was before it was privated :/.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
holoX dance from Kanauru

I still don't know why she decided her first original would be a Disney villain jazz number and I love it.

View attachment 2960
Kobo tweeted this screenshot, if you can't tell what's special about it, the jp name is La+ and blueisekaihero is Regis also they are saying Jett is some indo Fleshtuber, people are wondering if Kobo asked for permission to post this screenshot considering la+ already got in trouble for playing offline with males before, it could become something if this screenshot causes a fuss on 5ch and Kobo didn't told La+ she was gonna post it.
Kobo specifically said in English that the lineup was Laplus, Regis, Brian, Fuma, and Zeta. (Archive)
I don't know who Brian is though. The top replies are wishing Kobo a swift recovery.
1666188564665.png

Edit:
Brian is axel.

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Got this recommended to me by YouTube. Has anyone seen this animator before? It's kinda weird seeing a Japanese animation where all of the dialogue is in English, but maybe I'm just used to seeing the reverse.

Also, here's a clip of the cute flower lady bullying Mysta

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom