"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
No pippa stream tonight, hopefully everything will be ready for the warship stream tomorrow

Also, last time I share these I swear but I found these Ghost clips funny

I'm not familiar with Suzu but I do wonder how much vtubers that aren't Pippa know about Ghost.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No pippa stream tonight, hopefully everything will be ready for the warship stream tomorrow
Man, I was getting ready to get in some quality Pippa Posting and now I don't know what do with my night.

Also, last time I share these I swear but I found these Ghost clips funny
I've been seeing Ghost clips going around a lot lately, and he's actually pretty funny. Though one thing I noticed, the way he talks about people he actually dislikes and how he talks about vtubers and anime is rather different. With Pippa it's making fun of the audience and random shit, with Boogie it sounds more direct.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Btw speaking of which someone mentioned to me that now Kronii has the most Holostar collabs of all HoloEn, Kronii sudden 180 on men collabs honestly has been the bigger plotwist for me, but honestly I have been loving it.

I wonder how much of it is in spite of the unicorns getting pissed at her for daring to collab with the boys in the first place and so she's doubling down. Taking every opportunity she can to piss them off in the hopes they just leave and take their whining with them, and in the mean time we get all this fantastic content. I can only hope more of the girls work with the boys along the way, though I'm holding out for a Vesper and Fauna collab. I might just be deluded and playing favourites but I think they could work well together.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I miss Pippa's streams bros...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I wonder how much of it is in spite of the unicorns getting pissed at her for daring to collab with the boys in the first place and so she's doubling down. Taking every opportunity she can to piss them off in the hopes they just leave and take their whining with them, and in the mean time we get all this fantastic content. I can only hope more of the girls work with the boys along the way, though I'm holding out for a Vesper and Fauna collab. I might just be deluded and playing favourites but I think they could work well together.
Well we got NijiHolo EN to happen after so long, so just hold out hope long enough and it'll happen I'm sure.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Well we got NijiHolo EN to happen after so long, so just hold out hope long enough and it'll happen I'm sure.

Calli and Nina drinking stream when?

pururun

Very cute PomuTori art
Pomu and Kiara have been spending some time with The Architect.
1666141426173.png

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1666142286068.png

Went to decide an alternative stream to watch tonight and found this out when I tried to figure out if Grimmi was streaming, checked her discord when I saw radio silence on her twitter. Well wishes to her and her family

I see Chilla games making dual PC setups more appealing; Irys is trying to figure out how to get her vtuber model above 5 fps while the game runs.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
IRyS' stream so far:
  • Technically difficulties.
  • Live Photoshopping a photo into a PNG she can use it since the game keeps lagging with her model.
  • Oh no, she's trying something else... a new app. Nope that didn't work.
  • PNG it is... all for a Chilla's Arts game.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS: "OK how do I check the hole?"
Chat: try the finger

YabaIRyS doesn't exist anymore, it's just one unified entity called IRyS.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I see Chilla games making dual PC setups more appealing; Irys is trying to figure out how to get her vtuber model above 5 fps while the game runs.
The fucking crusty looking Bathhouse game attempts to murder-suicide your computer? Japs not being able to put together a PC port of a videogame to save their fucking lives, even if it's a PC exclusive is just one of the eternal facts of life, I guess.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

In these trying times, Yamaha Hime gives you a Rust stream.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The way to Kaela's heart is through superior hardware

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Another PRISM girl gets her membership. Non is definitely one of my favorites out of the corpo. This means Naki is the last one in her gen waiting for one (Sara's was a few days ago); it should hopefully be pretty soon.

Gen 4 is also doing what I think to be an alternative debut style of streams. They also have a cover of EYE by Kanaria that uses the alt art. This seems to be the lead up to their anniversary in mid-November.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Frogiwawa is here and she has a gun.

I caught up with the good parts (so timestamps and the SC reading) and she should act as an overt villain more often. Not only is she good at it, it actually brings out her cute side. I liked the part where gun > phoenix, kermit, en management

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
kronii by @QUASARCAKE.jpg

Hmm...I wonder if Quasarcake has a favorite?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm holding out for a Vesper and Fauna collab.
Wow, thats an explosive package of parental issues. You could be a batman with that shit, yet you chose to shitpost about men with voicechangers

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Wow, thats an explosive package of parental issues. You could be a batman with that shit, yet you chose to shitpost about men with voicechangers

I'm just going to say, there's still travel time to and from the myriad assbeating Batman doles out and ferrying local clowns back to Arkham again. Got to do something in the time in between, and it's not like the Batmobile can't drive itself.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am now picturing a fauna-style crying Batman emote saying, “uuuuuuuuuuuuu I miss mommy”, and I can see it so clearly in my minds eye that I am pretty sure it actually exists and I am just remembering it.

Edit: can’t believe IRyS read an entire tongue twister about ‘fig pluckers’ and didn’t even mess up once…and never even understood what the SC was trying to make her say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom