"The other day, I realized from a certain angle, my butt looks like boobs. Butts are very versatile"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>HOTAS
>basic controls instead of expert
How the fuck does that even work?
NO BAKCSEATING! You don't you want Shiina to have an amusing interaction with chat do you? Nobody would want her drop her cool persona to tell a troll go eat shit would they? No way that's awesome or anything.

Burnt Fish

*They both lied during their interviews about playing Apex/Minecraft straight to Tazumi's face. "Fake it till you make it".
Something amusing about the fact that this is basically an exact execution of the advice the Welshman gave about lying on vtuber applications that triggered many a timeloop about him.

AmpleChip

The nijis are currently streaming rebuilding their server after it got nuked. But they are using creative mode, so it's not that fun to watch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NO BAKCSEATING! You don't you want Shiina to have an amusing interaction with chat do you? Nobody would want her drop her cool persona to tell a troll go eat shit would they? No way that's awesome or anything.
No, I am genuinely confused on how it works. The Basic controls in Ace Combat 7 are tard training wheels, where if you hold the analog stick to the side, the plane both half-rolls and changes pitch on its own. Expert makes the plane handle exactly how you'd expect the plane to handle. Every single person I've talked to found the Basic scheme to be genuinely unplayable, even if you're a mutant who plays flight games with a keyboard, and that was my experience with it too.

I am confused on how the fuck someone could play that, with a flight stick, and not instantly feel like something is wrong.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Speaking of Niji, where are our Niji loyalists? It's not as fun to baitpost without them around.
@Scuttle
@Rekka
@that other niji guy with the selen avatar.
Get over here you losers.
Either they didn't know the server's existence or decided that KF being ded is a good excuse to do things like touch grass or find more niji loyalist outside of KF. I'm willing to be one of them thread's NijiLoyalist but i dont think i cant match the autism and knowledge of Scuttle and Rekka.

You did tell them on the KF, right?

The nijis are currently streaming rebuilding their server after it got nuked. But they are using creative mode, so it's not that fun to watch.
Either they did it to save time or just don't have the drive/effort to rebuild it normally. Bit of a shame though, since Niji's MC stuff are usually done without it, to my knowledge.

At least the NijiID minecraft project where they made their 3rd anniversary birthday cake-like huge construct thingie is done without it (with the ex-ID staff working to get the whole resources for it)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It was posted both in the message group and the thread itself, so not sure how they'd miss it.

Looks like the new DDOS company also folded today. Though I'm sure Josh expected it which is why he kept st as the main, and he said he was going to be trying a bunch of different services to find which ones have the best practices. The one that was just used put out a statement that was even dumber than Cloudflare saying "it was a moral choice" which would make me want to run from them as a user as fast as possible.

Edit: Tried st and Tor, both connect but the site is loading in fucked up because it's probably being hit hard.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of Niji, where are our Niji loyalists? It's not as fun to baitpost without them around.
@Scuttle
@Rekka
@that other niji guy with the selen avatar.
Get over here you losers.
Either they didn't know the server's existence or decided that KF being ded is a good excuse to do things like touch grass or find more niji loyalist outside of KF. I'm willing to be one of them thread's NijiLoyalist but i dont think i cant match the autism and knowledge of Scuttle and Rekka.

Farms are finally back up for me I'll catch up and update them on our progress link em here
Edit:
It was posted both in the message group and the thread itself, so not sure how they'd miss it.

Looks like the new DDOS company also folded today. Though I'm sure Josh expected it which is why he kept st as the main, and he said he was going to be trying a bunch of different services to find which ones have the best practices. The one that was just used put out a statement that was even dumber than Cloudflare saying "it was a moral choice" which would make me want to run from them as a user as fast as possible.
Or not

AmpleChip

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Looks like the new DDOS company also folded today
It's so fucking funny to me that all these alt-tech companies go on about how they're staunch defenders of free speech on the internet, and then they get laid out within 24 hours by some twitter dicksplitters.

But anyways, Shiina is STILL stuck on mission six of AC7, and Pippa is shitting on blizzard:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Edit: Tried st and Tor, both connect but the site is loading in fucked up because it's probably being hit hard.
I never made a KF account for a few reasons, but all this bullshit makes me want to make one. The fact that The Horned Rat and his cronies have this much influence will just lead to free speech becoming less and less of a thing. I just want to talk about vtubers and also laugh at retards.

Edit: lol 'The Horned Rat'. Nice one

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole

Saw this clip come up on my recommends. Couldn't help laughing, reminds me so much of high school

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I double checked and all 3 I was talking about (I meant Kukkia and Zinnaha, not sure where I got Rekka from... it has been a day for me) were in PM the thread I started. I guess it is possible they just have not been able to get back in the farms, touched grass, or just don't want to deal with getting baited on another site lol.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ace Combat 7 is a godawful game when compared to 5. It's OK on its own, but the campaign mode cannot hold a candle.

Lui by A0Z0_AoZo.jpg

Saw this clip come up on my recommends. Couldn't help laughing, reminds me so much of high school

Please tell me, has A-chan interacted with Vesper yet?

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's so fucking funny to me that all these alt-tech companies go on about how they're staunch defenders of free speech on the internet, and then they get laid out within 24 hours by some twitter dicksplitters.
To be fair Cloudflare tried to stand up to them but the rumor is payment processors stepped in and they either lost their ability to use SWIFT or they complied, and that's what lead to the schizo statements as well as them trying to push it onto claims of threats instead of moral issues. DiamWall actively said they found the content too icky despite not stating what the content was, though DiamWall is a start up with less than 500 customers, so they're just probably retards.

This is why I can't stress the importance of crypto enough, because ultimately a handful of companies have all the power due to payment processing and all of them are also controlled by one entity. It's a dogshit system and it fucks random people constantly, whether it's Canadians honking or Russian thots, because it's used as a weapon constantly and there are always civilian casualties without exception.

But anyways, Shiina is STILL stuck on mission six of AC7, and Pippa is shitting on blizzard:
She's not wrong, but I think the more and more restrictive chat is a big part of it. Remember when you could talk to anyone in multiplayer games? Now you can only emote in Hearthstone, Magic:Arena, or whatever. I get some people are toxic, but just teach people to block annoying spergs, not remove their ability to chat because I'll add people randomly on these games and it's usually a good conversation with the rare retard. I just fucking hate how we as a society are losing our ability to communicate in the name of the feelings of the most sensitive fuck ups on every platform.

I never made a KF account for a few reasons, but all this bullshit makes me want to make one. The fact that The Horned Rat and his cronies have this much influence will just lead to free speech becoming less and less of a thing. I just want to talk about vtubers and also laugh at retards.

Edit: lol 'The Horned Rat'. Nice one
For some reason I thought you had a profile there, but welcome and cool to see people signing up here who didn't there.

Also, I forgot we had filters for a second and thought you were laughing at your own joke there. Clever though.

I double checked and all 3 I was talking about (I meant Kukkia and Zinnaha, not sure where I got Rekka from... it has been a day for me) were in PM the thread I started. I guess it is possible they just have not been able to get back in the farms, touched grass, or just don't want to deal with getting baited on another site lol.
I know a couple people didn't want to bother with more sites, which I disagree with as decentralization is more important than convenience.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ace Combat 7 is a godawful game when compared to 5. It's OK on its own, but the campaign mode cannot hold a candle.
I dunno, I thought it was pretty good. I liked it more than I liked Zero, even though Zero had better memes. And I'd say it's about even with 04 for me. It really isn't as good as 5 or Project Wingman, but nothing really is.
decentralization is more important than convenience.
I also don't see how staying on KF is more convenient right now, as getting a post through, or an image to load takes multiple, very slow attempts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fixed the links for corpse_ch in my last post.

Here's a Not Theo Tenma clip. Hopefully his hand heals soon.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Damn can't my homie Null just catch a break?!

Let a homie fuck!!!

istockphoto-543347592-170667a.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Altare just spent 2+ hours working on his house in the sky for his pandas only for his first panda to clip into the wall and die.

Edit:
Panda #2 has met the same fate as his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom