"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Remi was late for another stream today and again she fell asleep in the library lmao.
LINKERONI
Remi moment.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
To be fair Cloudflare tried to stand up to them but the rumor is payment processors stepped in and they either lost their ability to use SWIFT or they complied, and that's what lead to the schizo statements as well as them trying to push it onto claims of threats instead of moral issues. DiamWall actively said they found the content too icky despite not stating what the content was, though DiamWall is a start up with less than 500 customers, so they're just probably retards.
Given how important Cloudflare is, I kind of doubt this theory. More likely Matthew Prince is just a retard.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kirshey an Lisa have some really strange culinary habits from Koolaid pickles to Ketchup in soup.

Given how important Cloudflare is, I kind of doubt this theory. More likely Matthew Prince is just a retard.
So was oil to the EU, but here we are.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pippa online. Collab again with Kirschey.

Since Pippa's client is still downloading, they're talking about shit food.
Kirschey told Pippa she keeps a bottle of ketchup by her desk, un-refrigerated, and Pippa started malding about it.

The pot calling the kettle black

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Prince blocked the troonsquad on Twitter lmfao

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
To be fair Cloudflare tried to stand up to them but the rumor is payment processors stepped in and they either lost their ability to use SWIFT or they complied, and that's what lead to the schizo statements as well as them trying to push it onto claims of threats instead of moral issues. DiamWall actively said they found the content too icky despite not stating what the content was, though DiamWall is a start up with less than 500 customers, so they're just probably retards.

This is why I can't stress the importance of crypto enough, because ultimately a handful of companies have all the power due to payment processing and all of them are also controlled by one entity. It's a dogshit system and it fucks random people constantly, whether it's Canadians honking or Russian thots, because it's used as a weapon constantly and there are always civilian casualties without exception.
Huh, I wonder what that solution Josh was talking about then. I'm guessing some kind of support for the .st domain at this point. Anything EU-related is just too cucked to prop Kiwifarms up. Many such sad cases.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: Pippa eats jerky and candy in the shower. She invented something called "skittle soup"

These women are so broken.

Huh, I wonder what that solution Josh was talking about then. I'm guessing some kind of support for the .st domain at this point. Anything EU-related is just too cucked to prop Kiwifarms up. Many such sad cases.
Well the new router with the 10gbps line was supposed to be in but that got fucked, and he's trying a bunch of stuff just to see what works. The st is up but the site is loading in broken.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Good God this stream is fucking disgusting with them talking about their food habits.

I expect nothing less.

Okay now Kirschey is talking about fighting relatives? What the hell is this whiplash?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Edit: Pippa eats jerky and candy in the shower. She invented something called "skittle soup"

These women are so broken.
God I hope the TERA download stays frozen, this is actual cinema.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
On the one hand, Lisa's Kool-Aid pickles (among other things) are really killling any notion of her being a normie.

Yet on the other, the idea of these girls getting their Pippa and Friends House would only heighten the trashfire disaster for food/mold.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
On the one hand, Lisa's Kool-Aid pickles (among other things) are really killling any notion of her being a normie.

Yet on the other, the idea of these girls getting their Pippa and Friends House would only heighten the trashfire disaster for food/mold.
Any streaming house they set up would be condemned within a week.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
By the way, since this'd probably end up being shilled here eventually anyways, I'll bite the bullet. I channeled my spite for retards sperging at Pippa's "react segments" to put this together earlier. Autism strong. (someone'll also probably end up posting this on the Farms itself proper as well, lol)

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Any streaming house they set up would be condemned within a week.
Hey now, there might be a new species of fungus discover if they all live together. They need to do it for the sake of scientific discovery.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What the actual fuck is wrong with modern women. I was raised by a farmer's wife and basically had hygienic standards beaten into me with a wet scrubbing brush. Nothing teaches you to not shit where you eat like working in agriculture.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Call me autistic if you want but this video they're reacting to is painful to watch, especially the sports questions as a huge fan. Are zoomers seriously this dumb?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
What the actual fuck is wrong with modern women. I was raised by a farmer's wife and basically had hygienic standards beaten into me with a wet scrubbing brush. Nothing teaches you to not shit where you eat like working in agriculture.
Power level but whatever, my wife doesn't understand either. She works as a doctor and she sees the most nasty ass women who don't bathe or brush their teeth and they're almost all under 30. Normal* women.

All the older ones are drug whores.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I dunno man, there is a reason they are eternally online and chose a path of being anime women for money on the internet, not exactly people of best descent or good nurture. I bet if they were dudes theyd be having their rock hard stinky socks everywhere and tried their luck as letsplayers or ranters or like fucking essayist.

cant argue the mold jokey aint funny

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kirschey almost mixed up Harriet Tubman with Aunt Jemima. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom