"Baggles"Projekt Melody

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Also, I love the new reactions! @The Proctor, @FuckingYTs, and the rest, you all rock!
No problem. I'll be giving out IRyS emotes out interchangeably for like or for an IRyS post. Rarely will I use it for it's intended purpose.
I liked your Selen idea, so I hope that gets implemented for the laugh.

I did all these icons just so I could have an IRyS emote.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
She played this months ago, I thought? At least the first two routes. Maybe it was Bae or Ina.
She did but never finished it. She's always talked about doing just one big stream finishing up all her unfinished playthroughs. Happy to see her continuing this tho. Fun watch.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Was he on KF? He seems like the kind of autist that would blend in well there.
You betcha. Although he never outed himself, nor did we make any effort looking into it.

IRyS vibe check.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
nor did we make any effort looking into it.
I bet he's @thhrang . Though on a more serious note, I think it's for the best that there aren't as many witch hunts in the community, though even on KF as a whole users aren't really looked into unless they do something very suspicious.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Two view shill time, she is making cursed pizza and gets really embarrassed at sex words.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I bet he's @thhrang . Though on a more serious note, I think it's for the best that there aren't as many witch hunts in the community, though even on KF as a whole users aren't really looked into unless they do something very suspicious.
Not to mention that most people actually follow the account making tip, and make a completely new username for the farms. Most people.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Trying to catch up on some Pomu x Enna awkward zatsu. A few things of note that I caught so far:

*ANYCOLOR scheduled NijiFes during Ethyria's 1 year anniversary so they have to delay their celebration until after.

*Enna decided her fake age was eternally "15" so people couldn't hit on her because she was a minor, to which Pomu responds "I'm sorry to tell you this, but that won't stop them."

*They both lied during their interviews about playing Apex/Minecraft straight to Tazumi's face. "Fake it till you make it".

*Pomu had a creepy boss that would hit on her underage coworkers but never hit on her because she was ugly.

*Enna freaked out and started crying when a white looking kid spoke Chinese to her as a kid. Race mixing confused her.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Does she know that's Finana's nickname?!?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Time to push a rrat on how Tako loves to gobble Feesh every night and every day. 🖨️

Trying to catch up on some Pomu x Enna awkward zatsu. A few things of note that I caught so far:

*ANYCOLOR scheduled NijiFes during Ethyria's 1 year anniversary so they have to delay their celebration until after.

*Enna decided her fake age was eternally "15" so people couldn't hit on her because she was a minor, to which Pomu responds "I'm sorry to tell you this, but that won't stop them."

*They both lied during their interviews about playing Apex/Minecraft straight to Tazumi's face. "Fake it till you make it".
That second part is so gross but so true. Also, MC is so easy to fake, but wonder when exactly did it come to light they didn't know jackshit of Apex.

Two view shill time, she is making cursed pizza and gets really embarrassed at sex words.

Looks cute, will check out later.

Grampire will finish his tower design today since he's waiting to funnel into Altare's stream. It's nice seeing the boys try to recreate sankisei's model. I can't wait to see the disaster Don't Starve is going to be with them. He said that they are also planning to enter the netherworld together.

SoundWave Superior

1663276438999.png

tweet
Honestly thank god her chat became so fuckin unreadable more so than normal for twitch
Also can't believe i had to use tor to read stuff on vtubers without autism like i got from /vt

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

moonlight

"Feesh" is an incredibly common corruption of "fish". So, unless the context is specifically Finana, I wouldn't ever read anything into it.

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
"Feesh" is an incredibly common corruption of "fish". So, unless the context is specifically Finana, I wouldn't ever read anything into it.
It's also exactly how austrians pronunce 'fish'

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ace Combat time

because she was ugly.
I wonder if she's lying (underestimating herself) or she's gotten ugly over the years. Because she was good (as my opinion) on that old photo and video.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The great server rebuild begins. Massive collab with multiple POVs.

Untitled.png

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
By the way, if you guys aren't watching Legend of Polka, you're missing out.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Bros is it possible to OD on serotonin?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom