"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kson replies to sakana.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna and Pomu is such a good duo.

paul

Early Adopter
She can't keep getting away with saying the gamer word like this.
https://files.catbox.moe/qmes95.mp4
btw what is the easiest way to embed videos here? Sadly catbox is not supported and I don't want to sign up to one of the other hosters.
Gotcha. I haven't been able to see any embeds in days for the OG thread and when I'm able to it usually dies within a few minutes, or I quickly post a clip and leave.
Hope we get something like the highlight function from kf, that wasn't that bad.

Unrelated but 3D Ina is cute

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Holy shit can anyone be as tech illiterate as Kiara? She's got 16 gb of VRAM and is playing GTA V on low settings at 720p. Plus the fact that she just recently discovered 60 fps, this chicken is dumb. Ame should give her a lesson or something.

And she said the game looks bad and ignored chat when they told her to change her settings lol.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Moe is streaming some cannibalism game:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
So, while I was away from my desk a co-worker walked into my office (which had the door closed!) to deliver some paper work and I was just about to do some Photoshop work for the company and this is what my recent items look like on a 32" monitor:

Screenshot 2022-09-15 112908.jpg
I have found the setting to not keep recent items in Photoshop. Luckily, nobody gives a shit. Whew.
For reference since It's hard to find: In Photoshop: Edit > Preferences > File Handling > Recent File List Contains > Put in 0.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Holy shit can anyone be as tech illiterate as Kiara? She's got 16 gb of VRAM and is playing GTA V on low settings at 720p. Plus the fact that she just recently discovered 60 fps, this chicken is dumb. Ame should give her a lesson or something.

And she said the game looks bad and ignored chat when they told her to change her settings lol.
That's one of the things I like about Kiara, she's just as tech illiterate as me.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
So, while I was away from my desk a co-worker walked into my office (which had the door closed!) to deliver some paper work and I was just about to do some Photoshop work for the company and this is what my recent items look like on a 32" monitor:

View attachment 258
I have found the setting to not keep recent items in Photoshop. Luckily, nobody gives a shit. Whew.
For reference since It's hard to find: In Photoshop: Edit > Preferences > File Handling > Recent File List Contains > Put in 0.
I don't see anything wrong here, just the perfect opportunity to bring someone into vtubers.
hololive-shirakami-fubuki.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

confusion.jpg
I don't really like her content, so I don't watch it and try not to comment on it, but this one is so fucking bad. People who are too retarded to put together their own computer just should not be allowed to own or use one. I've seen too much shit, not even an act of God could change my opinion on this.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kiara live. These GTA V playthroughs are always hilarious. Wish IRyS and Gura continued theirs’

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Grampire is on and minecrafting. He's showing his house and being proud of it. I hope they start their own minecraft adventure and be as chaotic as the girls get with it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 259
I don't really like her content, so I don't watch it and try not to comment on it, but this one is so fucking bad. People who are too retarded to put together their own computer just should not be allowed to own or use one. I've seen too much shit, not even an act of God could change my opinion on this.
Eh, I wouldn't go that far. You don't need to know the ins and outs of a computer to know how to use it. I just find it funny that she's been streaming games for 2 years now and she's still so clueless at basic stuff. Seriously Ame or someone in management should have taught her this stuff before she even started.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Can't find the source or clips about it at the moment, but from what I heard, Hoshimachi Suisei will take a 1,5 month break to get herself a throat surgery. Her throat is fine, but her chronic rhinitis that she gotten has gotten bad enough that it affects her singing capability and stuff and she decided to do surgery for it.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I wonder, we now have confirmation that the ID1 travelled to Japan for their 3D, but what about Gura?

Gura's 3D live is probably something akin to Kiara's, considering no one outside of EN talked about meeting Gura in person and no one is spilling any beans.

I am, however, happy to be proven wrong when she shows up with actual 3D live instead of a MMD recording during the day of chum reckoning.

From what I can tell, it looks like Cover is footing the bill for this. (fucking finally) Which should mean a rented out 3D mocap studio. So, it should be more 3rd FES and less kanauru.

Calli should be one of her guests, since she talked about heading back to the states. (unless I got my timeframes mixed up; did Goomba outright confirm this?) I'm on that hopium that Kiara might be there too, but she hasn't said anything about it, and she's pretty bad at keeping secrets.

It's not in Japan, but as long as Gura is getting the same support as JP and now ID girls, this should be a good time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Gura's 3D live is probably something akin to Kiara's, considering no one outside of EN talked about meeting Gura in person and no one is spilling any beans.

I am, however, happy to be proven wrong when she shows up with actual 3D live instead of a MMD recording during the day of chum reckoning.
I hope she's in japan and everyone has been told to keep quiet about it.

A wee bit of a reminder that Hololive ID 3D will begin tomorrow, saturday and sunday at Japan Standard Time.

Might not be everyone's cuppa o tea but hey, 3D debut are usually nice and all. and holo flexing for getting their ID 3D model first than Niji lmao
I wonder if ID2 will get theirs soon too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If Suisei has rhinitis (inflammation of the nose's sinuses), why is she getting throat surgery?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I hope she's in japan and everyone has been told to keep quiet about it.
Imagine the national crisis if THE Gawr Gura being in-country became public knowledge while she was still in Nippon.

We might get an actual warcrime committed by one of the JP girls for that sweet, sweet, "Same-desuuuu" dopamine hit.

If Suisei has rhinitis (inflammation of the nose's sinuses), why is she getting throat surgery?
Post-nasal drip? Or posterior rhinitis I guess.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It probably has to do with something related to it, since if the sinuses are fucked up then it affects the ears/throat too. With how fucked up the voice gets with so much talking, I don't even want to think about the pain she has to deal with when her rhinitis starts acting up too.

Imagine the national crisis if THE Gawr Gura being in-country became public knowledge while she was still in Nippon.

We might get an actual warcrime committed by one of the JP girls for that sweet, sweet, "Same-desuuuu" dopamine hit.

Post-nasal drip? Or posterior rhinitis I guess.
Shion is probably hiding her out from the other girls. No one can touch her same-desu wife.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Since it usually presents in both the nasal passages and the throat, maybe as a singer she is choosing the later option? I'd want to try and get it all cleared out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Since surgery doesn't exist for rhinitis besides getting polyps or a deviated septum fixed, the only thing she can do is keep it treated with medicine, which also depends if it's because of some allergy or not. I'm guessing she's figured that out so she's now having throat surgery to remove any built up mucus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom