"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Apparently, the Magni drama with 39daph has snowballed so far her Twitch got banned.
twitch.tv/39daph

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That's why am a bit iffy regarding what I heard. The statement I saw either said it as "throat surgery" or "chronic rhinitis surgery", and they get mixed alot.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm curious about you guys' stance on this overall. Is it fine if vtubers who don't want their personal info/identity public have it shared in places where dedicated crazies could find it (like i did finding the old thread with a few seconds web searching out of curiosity many months ago)? What is the substantive difference between this and just publishing the dox by vtubers with weak opsec?
Pretty much what you said later in the post, if it's out there already then it's archived, but doing things like hacking or catfishing the data is not allowed, and generally when it's a forced reveal like what's happening in Japan or like when Blizzard wanted everyone to use their real ID by force it's seen as a shitty thing.

I've never been a fan of doxxing, but I also get that once it's out there it's impossible to really hide from those who have the drive to do something retarded, and I think there are times where it provides useful info, for example without it there wouldn't be a way for someone to see Nick Bates perp walk from court, Chrischan being arrested live, the murder scream caught in the background of a Nickacado video, the zoosadists being sent to prison, and many more.

It's a very complicated topic, and I don't think it's as simple as everyone or no one should be doxxed, but rather it just requires a lot of individual judgment in each case.

I was sort of hoping Hard endless would have another goofy east egg enemy but it's still just Yagoo heads.
Does it just end with Yagoo heads or is there something more? I can get to them with a few characters in normal endless but get insta killed by them normally.

GTAV is also what got me into vtubers, except it was the clip of Pikamee punching a woman for $18.

Women, they behave like what feminists believe men to behave like.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wish IRyS and Gura continued theirs’
Honest question. What happened with their playthroughs? Is it a permissions thing? If so why can Kiara play it?

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Clumsy dogwoman playing pinball, probably at some point.

Hime.

Vesper has requested Factorio permissions..

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
It's a very complicated topic, and I don't think it's as simple as everyone or no one should be doxxed, but rather it just requires a lot of individual judgment in each case.
Agreed. I wonder if there'll be a loophole for them to use to at least still keep some anonymity. Crazy is everywhere for sure, but in Japan - I think doxxing and stalking goes into the scary/horrifying territory. Vtuber unicorns/rabid fans are just worthy of straight jackets.

Look at the Rinetto Kyandie stalking incident from months ago. Dude saw her once on the bus and then proceeded to stalk her for weeks, then when she went to the police, they just brush it all off as if it wasn't anything bad (because she's a cute girl and its expected). Imagine if someone like that where to find out her real name and address. We'll just have to see how all of this develops and hope nothing tragic happens from it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
's okay, they're probably going to unban her soon. It's Twitch, what is a ban?
She's a woman (an asian one at that), so she'll be fine. No one seems to know why it happened, but it's pretty funny seeing most people joke about her ban though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Apparently, the Magni drama with 39daph has snowballed so far her Twitch got banned.
twitch.tv/39daph
They should of just had sex on stream, the ban would be shorter.

Some info about the ID girls trip, from Oga of all people.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Panko is cooking her own pasta in terror.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
10 plus pages since yesterday and updated emotes I love this place already already feels like the homeland thread keep it up friends
I never really played anything in the franchise so it's mostly new to me, but I can see why people like it, the game looks like a ton of fun. I won't lie though, every time she gets out of a car or blimp by ejecting herself face first into the concrete I get a good laugh.

How does that even happen? I remember some girl I was with once got a burger from McD's with everything but the patty, I had never seen a woman so pissed. Though way back in school I knew a guy who worked at one and he asked me why some guy got pissed at him when the dude ordered a McChicken and they were all out of patties so he just put some nuggets in a bun in place of the chicken patty. Dude was Indian and needed to have it spelled out for him why they're not the same thing.

Edit: I'll call it the "McNug"
Enjoy my first haha react
View attachment 231

RIP poptart.

Edit: She baked the poptart with pizza rolls for 9 minutes. HOLY SHIT
Sasuga trash bear
Oh so this is where everybody is at. Hello hello again

Have some Korone.

Welcome to the Virtual Asylum (I continue to love that name)
I might have missed it, but Gura is going to have a 3D Concert soon?

It's time like this I miss Riverbear and Scuttle. Remember when the latter said Nijifes going to be the first time a EN Corpo got their first proper 3D Debut? Fun times

I miss our Niji news guy

I could do without RiverBear trying to catch us like fish in his river tho then again if he makes it over the new bait emote will get a great workout

Do either of them know about here yet?
twitch.tv/corpse_ch
A few days back I saw this channel in my twitch recommendations. From what I've gathered they're just a static image on screen (except when they flash a pic of the corpse with her eyes open with no eyes) playing games reacting and interacting with chat by typing messages on screen. It's unique I'll give em that. I guess it's good example of a place to start like what Pippa was talking about yesterday on stream.
Their twitter
twitter.com/corpse_ch
Those links are broken
We don't have one yet, but just imagine I gave you a rainbow.
Oh shit I forgot about that one I wonder what would be a good vtuber alternative for it
Artemis?
From what I can tell, it looks like Cover is footing the bill for this. (fucking finally) Which should mean a rented out 3D mocap studio. So, it should be more 3rd FES and less kanauru.

Calli should be one of her guests, since she talked about heading back to the states. (unless I got my timeframes mixed up; did Goomba outright confirm this?) I'm on that hopium that Kiara might be there too, but she hasn't said anything about it, and she's pretty bad at keeping secrets.

It's not in Japan, but as long as Gura is getting the same support as JP and now ID girls, this should be a good time.
Yeah I thought I heard Gura say it was cover produced and sponsored which tells me they paid for it and is prolly part of the ton of recording she has been doing that limited streams
Honest question. What happened with their playthroughs? Is it a permissions thing? If so why can Kiara play it?
Good question I don't think it's perms must be personal choices

Vesper has requested Factorio permissions..

I knew he would I thought about it immediately when the Nintendo Direct announced it for switch the other day

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura malded over being bad + not being able to use the radio anymore.
The real tragedy is that she lost Bully perms. Those were some of her best streams imo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I deserve it.

Also, finally got into the other thread and reading up, View attachment 254
This sounds like a rrat, but the way she acts in her roommate I can sorta believe it? Still seems fucking wild for YMD.
It is a rrat for sure. The nyfco.org admin is obsessed with La+, for whatever reason, and has been rrating about her for a while now along with 5ch, and it seems to be taking a toll of La+. She is young and has been playing fast and loose in Hololive. Hopefully she doesn't get burned out like Aqua and Shion, but that seems inevitable now.

NijiID who?

No, but seriously, I really haven't heard anything about any events or anything featuring NijiID in Indonesia. Meanwhile HoloID are going to be guest stars in some of the local biggest cons. It's like NijiID is already being memoryholed by many
Speaking of Niji, where are our Niji loyalists? It's not as fun to baitpost without them around.
@Scuttle
@Rekka
@that other niji guy with the selen avatar.
Get over here you losers.

Also, I love the new reactions! @The Proctor, @FuckingYTs, and the rest, you all rock!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yeah the new emotes are excellent. I like the numberfag one, which I'll put to use as soon as that pekora guy and depressed nousagi find this board.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I know the thread moves super fast sometimes but can we watch the double and triple posts? Too soon to be clogging up the forum.

New emotes are looking great and I'm super thankful to everyone helping get this setup. Everywhere else to talk about vtubers is fucking terrible.

Nageki

Bird Archivist
Fauna is going to be playing the Eldritch "dating game"; should be fun to watch.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Fauna is going to be playing the Eldritch "dating game"; should be fun to watch.

She played this months ago, I thought? At least the first two routes. Maybe it was Bae or Ina.

Unrelated PC degenerates image:
1662446280092945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom