"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I enjoy it when new chuubas try out the good ol' GTA V. Trevor was, is, and will always be a treasure.
"Das Schwarzeeeee~"
Me too. DV Translation's whole channel is multiple Holos reactions to certain parts in games and here is his 21 clip GTA V playlist (link)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
I wonder, we now have confirmation that the ID1 travelled to Japan for their 3D, but what about Gura?
Gura's 3D live is probably something akin to Kiara's, considering no one outside of EN talked about meeting Gura in person and no one is spilling any beans.

I am, however, happy to be proven wrong when she shows up with actual 3D live instead of a MMD recording during the day of chum reckoning.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It's a tale as old as time. Saying the gamer word gets you more subs and views.
It was then Miko ark clip that got me interested, then the gamer word got me to stay.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

😅

She would later correct this to 1300+ layers.

On the subject of Yoclesh/Yocci, she's one of the few (openly) German vtubers I know of, and thus a candidate possibly for Kiara "German collabs."
... If Kiara is serious about that and will venture outside the YT Garden for selection.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
So minor drama (this could be old news, but it's new to me), the artist for Fauna's emotes is angry that they are being traced.This wouldn't be interesting to me if Lumi wasn't mentioned as someone who traces her art:

Since it's become meme status, I can't imagine the artist has any recourse.

(Archive)

Apparently already discussed in the OG thread, but all my embeds have been fucking Captchas over there. I will try to keep up with both threads better.

Last edited:

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
I hope kiara gets to collab with NijiEN someday. Her energy does fit in with them a lot more then myth or council. Same with Irys, but I don't think she cares for a collab. Here's a clip of her dream of none other than vtuber aficionado, Rowan Atkinson. Milie commented on the clip as well. I wonder if there are rules in Holo against commenting on the same video. Would Kiara get bonked for "collabing" in the comments section lol?

So minor drama (this could be old news, but it's new to me), the artist for Fauna's emotes is angry that they are being traced:

This wouldn't be interesting to me if Lumi wasn't mentioned as someone who traces her art:

Since it's become meme status, I can't imagine the artist has any recourse.

yeah, there were a 1-2 pages dedicated to discussion about this, but I don't blame you. this thread might be moving faster than the original one

suisei will take a 1 and a half month break for throat surgery. oof. also, sang Treasure box around the 28 minute mark.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
991927771020402748.gif

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
d64b6e2089f8ce4eef8365a22307a7567c1028b000179a29f3b1a649eec24a95.png

A wee bit of a reminder that Hololive ID 3D will begin tomorrow, saturday and sunday at Japan Standard Time.

Might not be everyone's cuppa o tea but hey, 3D debut are usually nice and all. and holo flexing for getting their ID 3D model first than Niji lmao

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
yeah, there were a 1-2 pages dedicated to discussion about this, but I don't blame you. this thread might be moving faster than the original one
Gotcha. I haven't been able to see any embeds in days for the OG thread and when I'm able to it usually dies within a few minutes, or I quickly post a clip and leave.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's everyone's cup of tea, to hell with gura and the chumbophiles.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Iofi cover, also Suisei sang Marine's new song.
Should be timestamped, if that doesn't work it starts 28:09.

Suisei is also going to take a break for about a month and a half to have throat surgery.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It was then Miko ark clip that got me interested, then the gamer word got me to stay.
GTAV is also what got me into vtubers, except it was the clip of Pikamee punching a woman for $18.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
d64b6e2089f8ce4eef8365a22307a7567c1028b000179a29f3b1a649eec24a95.png

A wee bit of a reminder that Hololive ID 3D will begin tomorrow, saturday and sunday at Japan Standard Time.

Might not be everyone's cuppa o tea but hey, 3D debut are usually nice and all. and holo flexing for getting their ID 3D model first than Niji lmao
NijiID who?

No, but seriously, I really haven't heard anything about any events or anything featuring NijiID in Indonesia. Meanwhile HoloID are going to be guest stars in some of the local biggest cons. It's like NijiID is already being memoryholed by many

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiID who?

No, but seriously, I really haven't heard anything about any events or anything featuring NijiID in Indonesia. Meanwhile HoloID are going to be guest stars in some of the local biggest cons. It's like NijiID is already being memoryholed by many
I guess that them ex-ID being merged made the Indonesians event folks to get a bit nervous to handle permission to be a guest stuff, though I still remember that even post-merge Ex-ID ZEA Cornelia is often guest as AFA online event hosts.

I dare guess that they dont have anything for current ID events because they were busy with either their own project or being part of their Nijifes.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
why did I actually sit through that for a whole goddamn minute? 😖

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Another Sad Cat Dance Meme™ featuring the clock and the owl:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
View attachment 252

Miko and Kanata fighting for Haachama

Haachama became a slave in the elite WWE arena
View attachment 253
She's going to end up killing them by the end of the season. It just follows the Chammers chaotic model
Thank you! I haven't been able to enter today, so this is helpful.

@Warspite It's definitely that. She definitely has her moments on twitter, but this just sounds like she's having an all-around shitty time. When I joked that she'd go crazy over Towa-sama's vacation, I wasn't thinking she'd actually go ahead and do it.

Gotcha. I haven't been able to see any embeds in days for the OG thread and when I'm able to it usually dies within a few minutes, or I quickly post a clip and leave.
You are forgiven now, but next time you'll get the clock! (when we actually get the emote reaction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom