"Why are you guys like this?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I might have missed it, but Gura is going to have a 3D Concert soon?

It's time like this I miss Riverbear and Scuttle. Remember when the latter said Nijifes going to be the first time a EN Corpo got their first proper 3D Debut? Fun times

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

A few days back I saw this channel in my twitch recommendations. From what I've gathered they're just a static image on screen (except when they flash a pic of the corpse with her eyes open with no eyes) playing games reacting and interacting with chat by typing messages on screen. It's unique I'll give em that. I guess it's good example of a place to start like what Pippa was talking about yesterday on stream.
Their twitter

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
On another note I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone rise a fuss about Gura having her first 3d live the same weekends as ID 3d debuts, even if they are a couple hour apart they definitely cannibalizing each other hype.
Eh. If it was anyone else there would probably be some twitter/reddit/vt shitstorm with a lot of schizo-rrat-posting on how "x hates the ID branch." Goomba gets the pass for the obvious reasons. Her rabid fandom being the way they are.. Her subscriber/viewership numbers and marketability reach being some other reasons why I don't think she's ever getting lash-back for it. However, I do think Goomba is a genius when it comes to business - A weekend after most are getting paid and are already hyped from the ID 3D debuts means a lot of money to be spent on showing how much they love the quality of her 3D.

Those bottom teeth need to pay themselves out somehow and it's going to be thanks to the chummies,

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's lateeee~

It probably is the managers/corpo who decide that shit, but let me believe she has some agency or something.
We don't have one yet, but just imagine I gave you a rainbow.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
We don't have one yet, but just imagine I gave you a rainbow.
I deserve it.

Also, finally got into the other thread and reading up,
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.03.29 AM.png

This sounds like a rrat, but the way she acts in her roommate I can sorta believe it? Still seems fucking wild for YMD.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I would have preferred less GTA and more Pippa reacts and teaches street survival TBH.

Yeah, I enjoy the content so much more when I don't go in the discord much. I tried it and thought it's cool you can talk to some of them (kinda) but... it's like digging through a junk yard and that's not really what I want. Now I just search comments if I'm concerned over some news to see if they said anything.
Thing with the discord is that beyond your usual 30 friends to game with groups, all of them are kind of shit. Messages scroll too fast preventing any meaningful conversation, fuckton of attentionwhores who will do anything for the spotlight including suicide baiting, genuine fucking basement dwelling low attention spam coomer weirdos, and whiny bitches that call for mods on the slightest mention of controversial topics or nono words.

also Pipper zatsudan best

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Japanese invoicing reform next year will get rid of that pesky privacy, as was designed by the WEF and the other big tech cartels.

I'm curious about you guys' stance on this overall. Is it fine if vtubers who don't want their personal info/identity public have it shared in places where dedicated crazies could find it (like i did finding the old thread with a few seconds web searching out of curiosity many months ago)? What is the substantive difference between this and just publishing the dox by vtubers with weak opsec?

I think it's interesting seeing what a vtuber's "roommate" looks like, and its nice to have the ability to see more of their content if they produce it outside of their corporate persona, and for me I don't feel guilt in reading about it on places that aggregate it because I'm not a crazy fan/anti, but if I had the ability to influence whether it gets posted in the first place, I think I would say if they don't want it public then I'd not want it public either (unless its a legitimately terrible person).

Is it just that "welp, it's already out there so the harm caused by aggregating it is negligible"?

This probably has been discussed ad nauseum in the old thread, please forgive me am newfriend (and the thread is massive and somewhat inaccessible currently) undastan, but also the new law/proposed law maybe is a significant enough novel element that maybe it is worth asking even for you oldies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
As is typical of me, I first beat it using IRyS. I don’t know what numbers changed, but I feel like her basic attack is waaaaay more powerful than it used to be.
I managed to finally beat it with Gura, but I came close with Fauna and the girl with double flags, but I didn't have any long ranged attacks so I couldn't damage the final boss enough in time before it started spawning the super minions and it overwhelmed me.

I did have a nuts game a day or two ago where I got a triple shiny which was cool
View attachment 230
Late bit of commentary, but I ended up beating Hard 20 mins and reaching Hard 30 mins both as Fubuki. Well, I guess you could technically say Kurokami but yeah. Mumei died at 29 minutes in my first attempt. I was sort of hoping Hard endless would have another goofy east egg enemy but it's still just Yagoo heads.
I did learn that Fubuki can survive for a little bit similar to Gura though between her special and lucky passive dodge procs. Made it an extra 30 seconds because of it lol. Haven't been assed to look around if there's still any infinite exploits since it seemed they fixed the old ones. An early Halu basically gets you more coins than the exploits did with some coin upgrades anyway. Unless you say there for like 3 hours.

Jesus Christ, and all within 15 minutes, just calm the fuck down and watch the stream like a normal person. He definitely thinks he can control what Pippa does on stream due to being a long-time fan and donating a lot. Idiots like him can ruin communities from the inside out.
This shit? This shit right here? This is why I ADORE Tenma's attitude towards that and wrangling. She VERY clearly adores her comunity and appreciates people, but she absolutely lets out a huge "FUCK OFF" when they irritate her. No issues laying down law at all.
This was ESPECIALLY noteable during her last Nier stream. Actually lemme rev up the autism since I remember it. Whole thing is like 9 minutes, you can also skip to the end of the boss fight if you don't wanna watch the whole thing, she gives them a nice bonus dose after killing the boss too lol

Context: Chat was all "Omg she says things, if you kill her too fast you cancel her dialogue YOU GONNA MISS LORE OMG" and all that good shit.

I adore this fox.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I deserve it.

Also, finally got into the other thread and reading up, View attachment 254
This sounds like a rrat, but the way she acts in her roommate I can sorta believe it? Still seems fucking wild for YMD.

As far as anyone knows it's just cold-sores. Herpes-1. The kind which infects something like ~60% of the human population at any given time.

STD? Rat. Most likely perpetuated by people obsessing over the fact she may or may not have a boyfriend. You know, the same type of people who call a girl a whore because she appeared on screen with a dude once.

Moving in with her """"boyfriend?"""" Also a rat. /vt/ claims they matched some dude on twitter who also happens to be moving.

As always, grain of salt and all that.

Dunno about any Holo talents, but Selen (Niji) is doing TGS watchalongs on Twitch, starting with Xbox.

Not sure if Kanauru remains relevant but here is this.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Late bit of commentary, but I ended up beating Hard 20 mins and reaching Hard 30 mins both as Fubuki. Well, I guess you could technically say Kurokami but yeah. Mumei died at 29 minutes in my first attempt. I was sort of hoping Hard endless would have another goofy east egg enemy but it's still just Yagoo heads.
I did learn that Fubuki can survive for a little bit similar to Gura though between her special and lucky passive dodge procs. Made it an extra 30 seconds because of it lol. Haven't been assed to look around if there's still any infinite exploits since it seemed they fixed the old ones. An early Halu basically gets you more coins than the exploits did with some coin upgrades anyway. Unless you say there for like 3 hours.
I learned from Dex (a mostly Vampire Survivors youtuber who plays basically all the games in this genre) that there is some sort of unofficial contest going on for whoever can reach 1h 30m first, or lasts the longest by the deadline. From what I saw Dex's idea was to use Roboco to try to get an infinite run, the primary aspects being the lightning field on level-up to kill and the batteries to stun. But then, can't Kronii go infinitely if she gets enough haste with the time bubble? I'd assume people would have done it already if she could...

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
On another note I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone rise a fuss about Gura having her first 3d live the same weekends as ID 3d debuts, even if they are a couple hour apart they definitely cannibalizing each other hype.
afaik for important streams, as long it doesn't overlap each other's time holo is p much okay with having multiple stuff on the same day
just like how some birthday/anniv streams that fall on the same day had different times and barely overlapped each other (ie. previous arurandeisu and botan's bday stream), so people probably don't mind it as much even if gura announced her live recently

looking forward to both streams either way, wondered who will be guesting at gura's live though

la+ stuff seems all too convenient to match the rrat claims, doesn't help that nyfco admin most likely hated her much that she gets the most updated page on the site, I tend to sideeye whatever /vt/ says tbh cause the amount of bullshit there is insane. I rather stayed neutral until proven otherwise

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
I wonder, we now have confirmation that the ID1 travelled to Japan for their 3D, but what about Gura?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Can't say I expected to see this from Kiara. Mildly curious if it buffs her CCV.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Back from work and 10+ pages of pippa posting to ignore discussion to catch up on. Nice to see things getting back to normal.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Can't say I expected to see this from Kiara. Mildly curious if it buffs her CCV.

Not gonna lie, I enjoy it when new chuubas try out the good ol' GTA V. Trevor was, is, and will always be a treasure.
"Das Schwarzeeeee~"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There is absolutely no way Laplus 1) isn't in a relationship and 2) enjoys regularly scheduled boinking. Iketog's comment section is a trashfire but boy is it hilarious to read the mental gymnastics they have to go through. Especially since an admin there really "loves" her.
According to Moona's description, she might be shorter in height than even the shortest hobbits like Aqua and AZKi.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She can't keep getting away with saying the gamer word like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom