"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
To all the media sperging a few pages back:
SWEET MONKEY JESUS
Brevity is the soul of wit.
Sturgeon's Law: Ninety percent of everything is crap.
Make peace with this fact and move on.
Not my fault you have to autistically read every retarded thought I put into text on a Chilean Jpeg designer forum.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Novel AI has a Twitch and someone with a vtuber model. Live now

I figured they would have some platform just to keep others from stealing the name and to showcase the product, but to also have Vtuber avatar connected with it after seeing chuubas coming out left and right giving statements about AI generated art is fascinating to me. They got one VOD up from about 5 days ago and her name apparently is Aini based on the VODs title.
Aini is the community manager at NovelAI. I think she had used that model on her personal Twitch channel before.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Question about jannies
Alright so theres Queeny right, Erinas artfag and a janny right. Pretty close to Erina too. She also follows all the genderspecials and vermintide while also watching whatever disney bullshit for adult kids. Also finding out she also follows dropkiwifarms spergs.
Is she a tranny or just retarded? I dont want my twitter feed to have an occasional fag talk about dick hanging out of nano skirt

edit: vermintide gets censored and tranny aint? PROCTOR!
If you don't mind, please have a bit of documentation for this sort of thing rather than just throwing words around, twitter page, yt link, whatever. Sure, screens can be faked, oh well. Sperging is better with sources, even if it's paper thin.

As for the person in question, flip a coin I guess? I have not paid autistic levels of attention to PC's newest cabal of jannies besides seeing what people have shared here.

Oh, and remember, no witch hunting
my melaning efficient man, im not claiming shit im asking
If you want to talk about someone on the internet a bit, including a link to their bio or whatever so other people can do a quick sniff test doesn't hurt, make sure people know what you mean when you maybe smell a rat.

I miss my desktop, phone editing/posting sucks for me

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If you don't mind, please have a bit of documentation for this sort of thing rather than just throwing words around
my melaning efficient man, im not claiming shit im asking

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Haachama had an English zatsu last week and mentioned she wanted to do more English collabs, but it was difficult to ask, since she feels like she feels her English is not good enough for a collab. She also is not sure what to do for a collab with the girls, and thinks the EN girls are better off collabing with other EN girls. So it is nice to see more collabs like this, I really do think she is getting a lot better at English and should not overthink about it.
Maybe she can hit up the Tempus boys.

Kirschey is talking about the Amouranth situation on stream and she started crying because she thinks it's real and has experienced very similar situations with controlling relationships. She understands why people won't be sympathetic with Amouranth because she's done shitty things before and her content is bad, but still feels bad for her.
Missed out. Kinda fucked situation for the most part but shit, she has the following doesnt matter if the dude deletes every single instance of her social media accounts she will take a hit but bounce back especially if she divorces (simps gonna love that) and with a sad story about how some guy fucked her over. Expect Ted talks and book deals.

She is super fucked. The bar is really high for your partner to not take a sizable part of your shit in a divorce and I doubt theres enough paper trail for her to protect her assets, specially if by her own admission he was a big part of her business.
She can lose 90% of her income and still make a disgustingly huge amount of money. She earns 2mil a month. She basically prints money from all the simps.

Can't Amouranth just let the guy take off with the money and make back the million dollars? She certainly has enough coomers in her simpetoire at her disposal.
Yes she can. Guessing that she releasing all of this is a way for her to fight back with "evidence" so when shit goes down, she has solid proof that the guy tried to fuck her over.

The guy is a piece of shit if he's actually just abusing her, but isn't she also one of those people who charged others for boyfriend applications?
View attachment 2792View attachment 2793
I dont see how this is a problem. A bit scummy but at the end of the day I blame the tards that actually give her thousands of dollars for shit like this. I like people supporting streamers but this goes above and beyond support. Its a mental ilness.

I might care more if she wasn't the top earning female streamer between both Twitch and Youtube. She'll be fine. I don't have much sympathy for millionaires losing money.
She won't lose shit. She will take a hit and bounce back even stronger.

Novel AI has a Twitch and someone with a vtuber model. Live now

This is very interesting. They got a huge amount of money in these past 2 weeks. Don't think this will be a common stream but they can have their "mascot" talk about the program and how it works and whatnot. It will create a user-friendly way for people to get into it (its addictive to be honest, been spamming it the whole weekend).

Do people act like this is going to open the floodgates and force all HoloEN to collab with NijiEN or something?
Same thing happened when Kiara collabed with Nyanners - people we're clamoring that "WE WON MR. STARK" and that it'll tear down the walls between Holo and VShojo and make all the Holofans and VShojofans buddy buddy
It's been 2 years since and they haven't even collabed recently, save for the occasional Mori talking about IronMouse.
Wake me up when this collab makes Vox and Gura collab with each other. Now THAT will break down the walls.
Maybe it won't but overall the sentiment is, if 2 streamers want to collab, fucking let them. With the Ollie/Selen and Kiara/Pomu thing, you clearly had streamers that wanted to collab and someone in the company was trying to prevent it from happening. Its annoying.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
[I assume during the stream with Vesper, Axel, and RPR they got onto the topic of Axel's past relationships and were making fun of him. I'll catch up on that stream eventually and edit in the context here.] Vesper talks about how it's not surprising for Axel to be popular because he's a positive and happy guy, and people like to be around people like that.
The tl;dr context is: Axel was popular in high school with girls. He had a legit stalker who was a rich girl who bought a brand new iphone for him because he made up a lie to not have her phone number because he already had her on social media like facebook. So she bought him a phone solely so he could have her phone number. He turned down all other women who approached him because he liked this one girl (who he also became a basketball player to impress) he couldn't have because her parents refused to have her date. He never got to go on a date with her to my recollection.

Unlike most guys, Axel had legit options in his high school love life because girls liked him. Dingo is just too loyal and dense for his own good. The man is a real life harem protagonist and delinquent with a heart of gold mixed in one.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Shitpost song dedicated to the upcoming Pomutori collab.

Wamy thoughts about Nodoka

And Noel tries to parody other girls. (ahoy very cute i think)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Wamy thoughts about Nodoka

A-chan yelling at Lamy to come and get wasted aligns with my impression; whenever I hear A-chan on stream, I think to myself "this is the voice of a person who desperately needs a drink".

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Like my army fatigues Botan.
Army fatigue botan looks so cool that I saved it. Bless you for your creations.

For the Nijifags in here, I gonna share/cross-post that Scuttle-man said on the homeland.

So, Nijisanji will be doing their usual yearly music festival aka Nijisanji Unit Music Festival (NJU for short). First started back in 2020, this year NJU will be separated into a 3 part event from 29th December to 31st December of this year, but with a twist.

For the first time since their first NJU, now they made it into a paid-like event with only the first day being completely free to anyone in Youtube and NicoNicoDouga, while the rest of the days is only on NND and required ticket for viewing (still have free part streamed, but the rest is paid only). Apparently with the ticket you can have access to things like AR stage so you can watch it live with VR headset and experience that vtuber music concert experience with some huge ass googles strapped on your head.

Still, even if you don't want to buy the ticket for it, they still let you have an entire first day for free, which is like, 3+ hours of "Nijisanji 3D vtubers singing song in 3D stage" content.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, Shiina's started a hashtag on twitter for ppl to show the content of their bags/purses.

Tweet Archive

And we already have some participants
2022-10-17 08_26_49-Window.png

FfP-nQGUAAI9_2p.jpeg
2022-10-17 08_30_07-Window.png

FfQYZbpWYAEp4wr.jpegPlease check the bottle of Heinz Ketchup
2022-10-17 08_30_53-Window.png

FfQ_Q_aakAASsjG.jpeg

On a similar note, but not quite, I stumbled upon Nyaru's twitter profile and found some gold.

As a non-murican, it baffles me how many young girls carry firearms.
2022-10-17 08_40_26-Window.png
Tweet archive

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So, Shiina's started a hashtag on twitter for ppl to show the content of their bags/purses.

Tweet Archive

And we already have some participants
View attachment 2847

View attachment 2851Please check the bottle of Heinz Ketchup

On a similar note, but not quite, I stumbled upon Nyaru's twitter profile and found some gold.

View attachment 2853
Tweet archive

Should we be concerned that Hime carries around a boxcutter and a hot glue gun?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm hesitant to post again, because it's about the same stream as my last post, but it's 5 1/2 hours and a page later now at the end of the stream. Anyway, a couple silly IRyS quotes from the Delivering Hope stream:
"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......Chat:"Only half?", No no, 70%, 70%" (~43:26)

"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too" This is a common bit she does with things like 'invisible jackets' because you can't see it on the model, but in this case, I don't think clarifying that her only top was invisible did much to help. (~2:59:06)

"That's not just a finger, you're using the whole hand!" "That's not one finger you're using, dude." In the context of G Gundam and the signature attack of the MC, "Shining Finger" (~5:41:54)
1666006813789.png
Oh, and she joked about releasing some raw vocals from her recording of Ifuudoudou in a future 'members only' stream, leading to a green flood.

And just in case it hasn't been definitively stated from an old discussion; She confirmed (in I think the members only stream) that the delay with the AZKi collab was from originally scheduling in July/August, then AZKi had a sudden schedule conflict, so they replanned, then IRyS had a sudden schedule conflict, and now was the first time they were both actually able to stay open for it. So yes, purely scheduling problems, not bureaucracy.

Young girls are probably the ones who should be carrying the most often. Not sure where you're from, but I'll just put it in the context of Europe; how else can a 100 lb. girl defend herself from a Muslim rape gang? Pepper spray is not always debilitating and often completely ineffective. Tasers fail regularly and are thwarted by, like, a sweater. A knife (or box cutter, since Rie has one) can easily be stolen because it relies on physical ability and strength (odds are a young girl is at a disadvantage in those categories) and is also slow at stopping an immediate threat. But a gun, with just a little training (as in, "knowing how to use it" and not "I've never touched a gun in my life but I just bought this and threw it in my purse"), you can pop pop pop until they drop.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

View attachment 2853
Tweet archive
Not all that surprising given the uptick in traffiking, kinda be stupid not to.

Have a meme in these trying times
RDT_20220922_0808052147990178261200752.jpg

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The Axel school stories VOD is finally out (with time stamp to when it starts), honestly I know romcom protagonist is the joke going around but Axel has literally not been on a date in his life because he spent his entire high school years waiting for a girl he never got to be with at all besides as a friend. He waited for what sounds like years and he got nothing romantically for it really. Without the RPR salt and banging in the background, this wound seem like a sadder story then it is taken as right now.

His stalker also sounded like a lunatic too and is not at all a W in life.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Army fatigue botan looks so cool that I saved it. Bless you for your creations.

For the Nijifags in here, I gonna share/cross-post that Scuttle-man said on the homeland.

So, Nijisanji will be doing their usual yearly music festival aka Nijisanji Unit Music Festival (NJU for short). First started back in 2020, this year NJU will be separated into a 3 part event from 29th December to 31st December of this year, but with a twist.

For the first time since their first NJU, now they made it into a paid-like event with only the first day being completely free to anyone in Youtube and NicoNicoDouga, while the rest of the days is only on NND and required ticket for viewing (still have free part streamed, but the rest is paid only). Apparently with the ticket you can have access to things like AR stage so you can watch it live with VR headset and experience that vtuber music concert experience with some huge ass googles strapped on your head.

Still, even if you don't want to buy the ticket for it, they still let you have an entire first day for free, which is like, 3+ hours of "Nijisanji 3D vtubers singing song in 3D stage" content.

Full list of participants for each day from their pr announcement, if you wanted to start planning which days are worth your time:

Day 1
moira / suzuya aki / tsukino mito / higuchi kaede / yuuki chihiro / ienaga mugi / yuuhi riri / fushimi gaku / kenmochi touya / mononobe alice / gilzaren / fumino tamaki / morinaka kazaki / akabane youko / uzuki kou / suzuki masaru / dola / todoroki kyoko / sister claire / yashiro kizuku / hanabatake chaika / sasaki saku / honma himawari / makai no ririmu / shiina yuika / kanda shoichi / takamiya rion / maimoto keisuke / debidebi debiru / sakura ritsuki / machita chima / yumeoi kakeru / belmond banderas / inui toko / ange katrina / rize helesta / saegusa akina / aizono manami / yukishiro mahiro / levi elipha / hayama marin / nui sociere / fuyuki hakase / hoshikawa sara / luis cammy / maotsukai mao / shirayuki tomoe / gwelu os gar / mashiro meme / furen e. lustario / kei nagao / genzuki tojiro / kaida haru / sorahoshi kirame / asahina akane / suo sango / toudou kohaku / kitakoji hisui / nishizono chigusa / lain paterson

Day 2
tsukino mito / eru / shibuya hajime / yuuhi riri / fushimi gaku / kenmochi touya / kanae / akabane youko / uzuki kou / ryushen / takamiya rion / dola / sister claire / hanabatake chaika / sasaki saku / honma himawari / makai no ririmu / shiina yuika / kanda shoichi / maimoto keisuke / rindou mikoto / machita chima / joe riikichi / yumeoi kakeru / belmond banderas / otomachi haruka / inui toko / ange katrina / rize helesta / saegusa akina / aizono manami / levi elipha / hayama marin / nui sociere / fuyuki hakase / kagami hayato / yorumi rena / aiba uiha / amamiya kokoro / ratna petit / sukoya kana / fumi / hoshikawa sara / luis cammy / fuwa minato / shirayuki tomoe / gwelu os gar / furen e. lustario / genzuki tojiro / kaida haru / nishizono chigusa / leos vincent / oliver evans

Day 3
higuchi kaede / eru / fushimi gaku / morinaka kazaki / kanae / suzuki masaru / ryushen / dola / hanabatake chaika / sasaki saku / makai no ririmu / shiina yuika / kanda shoichi / takamiya rion / maimoto keisuke / rindou mikoto / sakura ritsuki / joe rikiichi / yumeoi kakeru / onomachi haruka / inui toko / rize helesta / saegusa akina / aizono manami / yukishiro mahiro / levi elipha / fuyuki hakase / kagami hayato / aiba uiha / amamiya kokoro / eli connifer / ratna petit / hayase sou / sukoya kana / fumi / hoshikawa sara / yamagami karuta / luis cammy / fuwa minato / shirayuki tomoe / gwelu os gar / naraka / kurusu natsume / furen e. lustario / nagao kei / genzuki tojiro / kaida haru / sorahoshi kirame / asahina akane / leos vincent / oliver evans / lain patterson

Good thing most of my faves are participating on the first day, though both paid days have an equally amazing lineup so it'll definitely worth the money still

edit: small fix on some names

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Less then an hour before Tempus and Hololive ID: Regis Altare, Axel Syrios, Ayunda Risu, Vestia Zeta - Back 4 Blood - collab

EDIT: Oh shit, I'm finally in a Cool People Club with a green badge! Grinding posts and farming stickers was not for nothing!

Holoctober Day 16 - yukata

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Why is Kronii streaming this time of day?

paul

Early Adopter
Less then an hour before Altare, Axel, Risu, Zeta - Back 4 Blood - collab

EDIT: Oh shit, I'm finally in a Cool People Club with a green badge! Grinding posts and farming stickers was not for nothing!

I like Zeta's sefdrawn thumbnail better. But this looks like it's going to be a fun stream.

Also some Irys tax about using corpo accounts for private matters

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom