"We don't like children. They're snotty, they're sticky, they talk all the time, and they ruin your vagina. I'm just saying"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sounds like the end of the RUST saga is near. I'm sad to see it go, but admittedly it's hard to live up to the first few seasons when there were a ton of members playing. I can only hope they'll stumble on another game that a multitude of members could just pick up and play. Maybe ARK 2 whenever that comes out.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sounds like the end of the RUST saga is near. I'm sad to see it go, but admittedly it's hard to live up to the first few seasons when there were a ton of members playing. I can only hope they'll stumble on another game that a multitude of members could just pick up and play. Maybe ARK 2 whenever that comes out.

Thank fuck, i swear it felt like some of the ENs got a bit too into it and geniuenly salty when shenanagins happend, i havent watched many JP clips of it as a whole but some salt on the EN side did feel more forced and retarded than how it usually is

Cross company ARK shenanagins would be pretty great even if Coco the designated ARK autist has been long gone, there are more goals in that game beyond PvP and simple AI strongholds

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One season of RUST was enough lol.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Thank fuck, i swear it felt like some of the ENs got a bit too into it and geniuenly salty when shenanagins happend, i havent watched many JP clips of it as a whole but some salt on the EN side did feel more forced and retarded than how it usually is

They need to have a coordinator and tard-wrangler who can manage events and provide a rough framework for their activities, without turning it into either scripted nonsense like the farce of something like DreamSMP or outright anarchy where everyone's expectations clash and people get salty, which seems like what happened.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They need to have a coordinator and tard-wrangler who can manage events and provide a rough framework for their activities, without turning it into either scripted nonsense like the farce of something like DreamSMP or outright anarchy where everyone's expectations clash and people get salty, which seems like what happened.
They actually did have that. There were ground-rules laid out by management. Myth minus Ina just got too sweaty at the end, no thanks to idiotic chatters lol

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
They actually did have that. There were ground-rules laid out by management. Myth minus Ina just got too sweaty at the end, no thanks to idiotic chatters lol

Fair enough. Sometimes people just get too invested anyway.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Should we be concerned that Hime carries around a boxcutter and a hot glue gun?
The Olfa retractable knife shows Hime values a great hobby knife.

Or maybe it means she's a small woman that lives in fear of drop bears.

:dandanl:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_746.png

Off-collab finished.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I honestly wouldn't mind semi-scripted nonsense, or an actual producer managing it in part, the fact that they produce storylines unscripted or with just guidelines is a minor miracle and you can see where it fails like with EN.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I guess this is the part where we talk about how Pippa and Sleepy could live together, and potentially solve several of their problems.
they totally fucked

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
EDIT: Oh shit, I'm finally in a Cool People Club with a green badge! Grinding posts and farming stickers was not for nothing!
Welcome to the Kool Kids Klub! Enjoy your stay! :)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I guess this is the part where we talk about how Pippa and Sleepy could live together, and potentially solve several of their problems.
Pippa has been looking at girls a lot lately, are we about to get a girls can't love girls arc?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Scarle's type is Vesper. Whowuddathunk

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Isn't she a huge weeb? He looks the most yoai and has a deep voice, not too surprising. If only he wasn't totally unhinged.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If only he wasn't totally unhinged.

I think the Kronii collab shows that he's not exactly prone to making rational decisions-

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Huh I would have thought it was Dez but she's just using his him get to grampire I'm on to her now

Feesh gets made fun of for making sussy sounds on accident

I love these 2 dorks

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom