Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Cross posting from the Invader thread

Oh my God

ah dizzy, god knows I'd wife you in a heartbeat if I had the chance but this shit is cringe. She's still trying to get her niche but I think if she was just herself, she'd be happier. Release the shitposter you truly are not this edgy wannabe.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko eats pizza with ketchup.
Well that just confirms she's not from Naples. There are Italians that eat pizza with ketchup because little known fact, Italians are fucking obsessed with ketchup. It's the second most bought sauce after mayo. Apparently it's used as a dipping sauce for chips. When someone mentions they eat their pizza with ketchup, they usually mean they dip their pizza crust in ketchup. So no, she doesn't lose her Italian citizenship by eating pizza with ketchup. However, if she eats pasta with ketchup, the local village people lynch her.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning, the "eating pizza crust with ketchup" isn't done at restaurants, it's something people do at home. It's like mormons and drinking.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh look, a vtuber...with common sense?! Is Rin secretly the smartest vtuber (real)?

Screenshot_20230614_142752.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh look, a vtuber...with common sense?! Is Rin secretly the smartest vtuber (real)?

View attachment 30459
Rin will be the absolute worst senpai and the very best one at the same time. I'm sure Gen 2 is feeling a bit more calm just by listening to this. They're in good hands.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Well that just confirms she's not from Naples. There are Italians that eat pizza with ketchup because little known fact, Italians are fucking obsessed with ketchup. It's the second most bought sauce after mayo. Apparently it's used as a dipping sauce for chips. When someone mentions they eat their pizza with ketchup, they usually mean they dip their pizza crust in ketchup. So no, she doesn't lose her Italian citizenship by eating pizza with ketchup. However, if she eats pasta with ketchup, the local village people lynch her.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning, the "eating pizza crust with ketchup" isn't done at restaurants, it's something people do at home. It's like mormons and drinking.

Second most, after mayo? That means there are definitely people putting mayo on pizza there. Sounds like we should have nuked Italy too, just on principle.

Art tax:

Star Gemstone by @_Roitz_.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Threadly reminder!
The Idol Gen2 debut thread is here, please feel free to shit up this place with the liveposting so we can minimize people bitching about the main thread being filled up.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm curious. Why do some people here hate Twitch when it comes to watching vtubers? Is it just because they hate Twitch as a company, or because of their UI, or something else?

I ask because I'm kind of a convert to Twitch. It is an objectively awful platform when it comes to business practices, moderation, etc. But I like it for how it lets you feel an active part of the stream instead of a passive observer. I find watching vtubers on Youtube to be a lot duller than on Twitch. I'm not saying Twitch is better; they're equally bad in different ways, just that I'm surprised how quickly Twitch features have become an almost indispensable part of my watching experience that I feel deprived of on Youtube.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
More Lands of Lore from Amiya Aranha

MyName

I heard a lot of people complain about ads on twitch, but that seems to be location dependent.
I NEVER get ads. Not on desktop, not on mobile.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reminder that Tenma is fixin' on disappearing soon and she is currently live

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm curious. Why do some people here hate Twitch when it comes to watching vtubers? Is it just because they hate Twitch as a company, or because of their UI, or something else?

I ask because I'm kind of a convert to Twitch. It is an objectively awful platform when it comes to business practices, moderation, etc. But I like it for how it lets you feel an active part of the stream instead of a passive observer. I find watching vtubers on Youtube to be a lot duller than on Twitch. I'm not saying Twitch is better; they're equally bad in different ways, just that I'm surprised how quickly Twitch features have become an almost indispensable part of my watching experience that I feel deprived of on Youtube.
The Twitch viewer experience/chat interaction is much better IMO, but almost everything else is objectively worse. ESPECIALLY their video player/VOD system. And IMO, it'll be much easier for Youtube to fix their viewer experience issues rather than Twitch to fix their video player.....and everything else.

Pioneer

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Awful platform, garbage UI. If that wasn't enough they're owned by fucking amazon and Lex Luthor.

I doubt it deserves its own thread but Pixel-linkEN's debut schedule on Friday is noteworthy if anything, because the catgirl is Uruka's sister

Fyd7KipaIAEr0td.jpg

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Yeah a fag like you would like spamming shitty effects on screen and le epik XD emote spam for brain-dead zoomers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom