"YAGOO is best friend? No, YAGOO is... pet! YAGOO is animal friend... no, he is alien pet!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If you only catch one song from Gura's karaoke the other day, it should be this one. Her timing is impeccable.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

TECHNOLOGY
(Also yes it's Vshitshow, but still, TECHNOLOGY)

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
In other horrible Ina news...
I know it was talked about earlier, but hearing it, that brings it to another level.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
these people act like a group of professional food critics going into some rural village and judging the food there to high dinning standards
What? No they don't. The podcast is literally just Carl and his guests making fun of other podcasts.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Dingo babysits blue boy's adopted baby sister, will she learn where Australia actually is!? Find out! Maybe...

Edit: And within less then 10 minutes...

Axel: "You give me more brain damage then Zeta Senpai, and I thought she was bad."

Kobo: "I tried to fix your brain."

Axel: "Wut"

Excellent start.

Edit 2: Now she's trying to DM Vesper so he can be part of this.

Edit 3: Astel has joined and Kobo is trying to get him to bark, Axel is also now a dog named Brian.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Ethyria VTL WOOO

I really liked this cover prolly more that Lazulights and honestly surprised at how much I like Nina's voices for being the only non singer in her Gen her voice has a really nice sound to it and would love to hear more music from her in the future.

TECHNOLOGY
(Also yes it's Vshitshow, but still, TECHNOLOGY)

This pretty cool, Silver also said they were using a mouse to do it because the tablet version was no ready yet, so I expect they plan to keep using this system.

Another girl graduates from Wactor (leaving 2 gens of Wactor with only one member left), I assume most people don't follow them since they are manly ES/JP vtubers, I also gave up on the company after that one time they doxxed one of their own talents in retaliation from breaking contract, but every time I pop up to check what going on I see more and more drama, they also recently debut their first male talents, but I feel this company is only still afloat on virtue of being the only real ES vtuber group.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
blade-runner-officer-k.gif

Ina down for the count.
Botan is sick.
Kronii's last ~three months have been shit character development.

Everything i loved in Hololive is falling apart. 😭
At this rate I'll only be left with Fauna, and I'll end up one of those Saplings with instant separation anxiety every time the screen goes off.
991927771020402748.gif

=====

Oceane did a jazzie karaoke earlier. I haven't listened yet, but it's almost 5 hours long. Wasn't expecting it to be archived.

Ah yes, just what I need in these trying times. Milftubers. The whole scene needs a shakeup. An organization for Milftubers, older ladies who are already happy in life and just stream for the hell of it. No more depressed barely adults who don't even know how to live alone yet.

I need MILFtubers. 😩

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
h yes, just what I need in these trying times. Milftubers. The whole scene needs a shakeup. An organization for Milftubers, older ladies who are already happy in life and just stream for the hell of it. No more depressed barely adults who don't even know how to live alone yet.

I need MILFtubers. 😩
There are a few hag vtubers getting about, maybe someone can recommend a few to you. I've been trying out a few streams by Shiina from Phase Connect. She's pretty chill, easygoing, intelligent, has some pretty varied life experience, and seems to do a decent job of hiding most of her menhera from what I've seen so far.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

New Enna original thing

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
You want an actual mother that sometimes has her daughter on stream?
Hey now, not once have I seen Ironmouse have her kid on stream. :smugpipi:

middle management

I gotta ask but how's Kson has been doing? It feels like she isn't as big as was when she was with Hololive. I'm sure she's doing ok in superchats and such but I feel like no one's talking about her anymore and that she was a bigger deal when she was with Hololive.
I'm sure she's doing fine, whenever i see her in my following list on twitch she has 1-3k viewers and probably still a lot of subs plus the (usually) higher youtube viewership and superchats.

She has sadly went down the same way as Pikamee and GirlDM for me, everytime i check in she's using that godawful bikini model she had made for twitch, which makes me stop watching.

Her youtube is still fine and she's using her normal model there. She had a 3D karaoke a week ago that might be worth checking out if you're interested.

And a rabbit clip if you're not:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom