"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In all honesty, not surprised she is gonna go on break again, she seems to really be having a lot of health issues all year.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Just fuck my shit up
1638728549493.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
My heart fucking skipped a beat. Thank fuck it's only a break. Sana is one thing, but Ina... Not Ina.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Monarch and Cy Yu decided to make us all feel old and do a charlie and the unicorn bit with an unwilling Charlie (PorcelainMaid) and someone animated it

Here's slice of their dynamic with one extra Vtuber I don't know added in
A gender confused cursed Doll dad wrangles his 3 kids
a multiveral God child,
a time traveling idiot MegaMan knock off,
and a redhead ASMRtist

Edit:Found a Connection between PorcelainMaid, Pippa and Mumei of all people
So I got curious and researched Joel (the doll vtuber in the vid) and found out a couple of interesting connections to thread regular topics Mumei and Pippa
From his Wiki

That Twitch team pictured here note one of the members is Yuni Luna

View attachment 2212

searched for Shachimu, Yuni Luna, and Joel interactions

For Shachimu
I found this vid of them with Bao and shoto

I also found that both Shachi and Joel worked together on a PC game called Gacha Life

I couldn't find much of anything for Joel and Yuni
Found this padoru remix featuring Joel and Yuni Luna models but no voices as far as I know

I did find that Joel is the tied for 2nd twitch waifu on Yunis channel
View attachment 2217

That's all I could find tho I admit I'm pretty shit at in depth roommate research and I just was able to get what Google was willing to give

Interesting, Joel might be the connecting through line between Pippa, Juniper and Mumei. On Yuni’s archive channel there is a group collab stream with Yuni, Juniper and some other vtubers and they seemed to know each other a bit better than the others.

Speaking of Juniper and Pippa, that is probably the collab I want to see the most, maybe even more than the unattainable Jim collab. Both can go on extensive tangents on dinosaurs and other animals, both were warrior cats role players as kids, and most of all it would give Juniper a chance to show the true extent of her lolcow knowledge. Basically they are on the same autistic wavelength and would compliment each other very nicely.
Melon S tier, likes grape flavored things.

I find the overlap between Jim fans and vtuber fans to be very amusing. Much like how a lot of people in the homeland were also fans of Might & Magic and Slayers.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Custom tag! Fuck Yea! Let's go!
Well...at least you all have to deal with Retinks fixing antics now! :smugpipi:

My profile page can finally be free from the ways of fixing menhra vtubers!!

May you leave a further print in this community!!!!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche playing observer

I checked into her stream while she was just chatting, and the topics were kinda all over the place. From what I remember:
  • She talked a bit more about Paypal again and how they suck and there isn't really an alternative
  • She wishes she could say retard on stream
  • Was heavily into political stuff until the last year or so, but still researches local politics before election
  • Wonders if voting is pointless or not
  • People that were against the Parental Rights in Education bill in Florida and calling it "Don't say gay" are idiots
  • She then started talking about vaginas and foreskin (I was lost at this point)
  • Says having a foreskin is like having a bag on you to carry things at all times
There was more but my brain is fried and that was all I remember. Kirschey is fucking wild. She sounds like a fun person to drink beer with and shoot the shit for a few hours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In all honesty, not surprised she is gonna go on break again, she seems to really be having a lot of health issues all year.
She's asian and a hiki, all of her character points went into intelligence and art skills; defense, attack and stamina are essentially 0.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well...at least you all have to deal with Retinks fixing antics now! :smugpipi:

My profile page can finally be free from the ways of fixing menhra vtubers!!

May you leave a further print in this community!!!!
You can't fix menhera in women.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
TBH, considering their chemistry, it feels weird for them to not be attached at the hip. It's always good to see vtubers you like find another vtuber they share an autistic, genuine interest with.. and how much they enjoy their collabs. Glad Onolumi gets more attention too; she's wonderful. Basically it's like Pippa and her harem, but without the mold, dogs, and federal agents.

I chalk it up to insecurities and shyness, so glad it wasn't a one time collab.
stealth.jpeg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh, what is that on Magni's schedule, a couple of collabs?
THU - Mario Party with Calli, Kronii, Vesper
Interesting how this will turn out, lol

EDIT: Also Ironmouse collab!

FeptxOrUUAAzDmN.jpg

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh, what is that on Magni's schedule, a couple of collabs?

Interesting how this will turn out, lol

/vt/ will treat it like a double date and cry sad cuck tears the whole time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I checked into her stream while she was just chatting, and the topics were kinda all over the place. From what I remember:
  • She talked a bit more about Paypal again and how they suck and there isn't really an alternative
  • She wishes she could say retard on stream
  • Was heavily into political stuff until the last year or so, but still researches local politics before election
  • Wonders if voting is pointless or not
  • People that were against the Parental Rights in Education bill in Florida and calling it "Don't say gay" are idiots
  • She then started talking about vaginas and foreskin (I was lost at this point)
  • Says having a foreskin is like having a bag on you to carry things at all times
There was more but my brain is fried and that was all I remember. Kirschey is fucking wild. She sounds like a fun person to drink beer with and shoot the shit for a few hours.
One of things I'm noticing with some of the chuubas I've started to watch is they usually start with 1-2 hours of shooting the breeze or more before getting into whatever the stream is supposed to be about. Personally, unlike jl7ten, I don't care as I mostly use streams in general as background noise/radio it's just an observation I've made.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
I have absolutely no clue who this is, but his video got recommended to me, probably because I've been watching a few Holocure videos. It is kind of interesting to see someone with no frame of reference playing Holocure.

And apparently, even Yogscast people are playing it?

I mean, good for Kay Yu, it's a great game in its own right.

I generally like seeing people's reactions to vtubers. Holocure has been great for that. Unfortunately, I can only think of one off the top of my head. There's a Vampire Survivors youtuber named Dex that played HC when it first came out. I don't recommend watching his videos unless there is absolutely nothing else to watch, but he hasn't got a clue about Hololive and tries to guess the personality of each of them as he plays their characters. It is somewhat amusing.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Subaru's account of when Moona met the autistic retard in person, animated

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I generally like seeing people's reactions to vtubers. Holocure has been great for that. Unfortunately, I can only think of one off the top of my head. There's a Vampire Survivors youtuber named Dex that played HC when it first came out. I don't recommend watching his videos unless there is absolutely nothing else to watch, but he hasn't got a clue about Hololive and tries to guess the personality of each of them as he plays their characters. It is somewhat amusing.
He just did a (5 hour and 40 minute) stream of watching/reacting to viewer submitted hololive clips and seems to be keeping up with the game (so anytime new patches drop, he'll probably continue to go through and make videos for each of the characters). And if there's any broken mechanics he'll probably do a video explaining it as well; he made an Ina-lock video, a '100% haste Mumei Friend' video back when both of those bugs existed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last reaction I saw from someone discover vtubers was the WATP episode where they reviewed CHAD cast. It wasnt much as Karl focused on the podcast itself but was confused how these people had such a big audience despite their channels only being around since 2020 2021.
Source (it's the first 30min the rest is them catching up on their lolcows)

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I gotta ask but how's Kson has been doing? It feels like she isn't as big as was when she was with Hololive. I'm sure she's doing ok in superchats and such but I feel like no one's talking about her anymore and that she was a bigger deal when she was with Hololive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom