"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One of things I'm noticing with some of the chuubas I've started to watch is they usually start with 1-2 hours of shooting the breeze or more before getting into whatever the stream is supposed to be about. Personally, unlike jl7ten, I don't care as I mostly use streams in general as background noise/radio it's just an observation I've made.
It's pretty common with streamers outside of vtubing as well (although most other streamers don't normally wait an hour or two). The time waiting is to help the viewcount rise before starting on the topic of the stream.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I gotta ask but how's Kson has been doing? It feels like she isn't as big as was when she was with Hololive. I'm sure she's doing ok in superchats and such but I feel like no one's talking about her anymore and that she was a bigger deal when she was with Hololive.
Along with Nazuna, they get by fine but are not as successful compared to when they were in Hololive. The hype of joining Vshojo did not last very long and everybody just went on as usual.

It's pretty common with streamers outside of vtubing as well (although most other streamers don't normally wait an hour or two). The time waiting is to help the viewcount rise before starting on the topic of the stream.
Yeah, the only flesh streamers I watch at this point are Vinesauce Vinny and Joel (RIP old Jerma), but they'll play music then talk for a few minutes before the get into the stream proper. Never really noticed it to last longer than 30 minutes though. Kirschey seems to have basically two separate streams in one sometimes, a zatsu and a game stream.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last reaction I saw from someone discover vtubers was the WATP episode where they reviewed CHAD cast. It wasnt much as Karl focused on the podcast itself but was confused how these people had such a big audience despite their channels only being around since 2020 2021.
Source (it's the first 30min the rest is them catching up on their lolcows)

late but also just hearing a few min gives me the impression of Boomers finding some knew and going “damn kids these days”

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Oh, what is that on Magni's schedule, a couple of collabs?

Interesting how this will turn out, lol

Sounds like a great line up for the Collab. Had to skip the last Mario Party session he did. Didn't enjoy Shoto at all.

Ednine

Rita from Prism just announced a project involving multiple small-corpo and indie VTubers.

It's 15 duet cover songs, all from Bleach (she fucking loves it for some reason), each with Rita and one other person.
Some of your favorite people might be in there!

Here's the preview:

And she's doing a little talk stream about the project reveal here:

Edit:
Rita Kamishiro (Prism)
Sara Nagare (Prism)
Pina Pengin (Prism)
Zephyrianna (Indie)
Lua Asuka (Kawaii)
Nia Suzune (Prism)
Tomoya Uzuki (Tsunderia)
Purin Inukai (Tsunderia)
Nen Tsurugi (Tsunderia)
Nana Nanahoshi (??)
Shiki Miyoshino (Prism)
RoaFen (AkioAir)
Lisa Chikafuji (Tsunderia)
Airi Chisaka (Phase)
Virion Kisei (MyHolo)
Remilia Nephys (Phase)

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Nene Amano is having a new outfit and model upgrade reveal.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

LA CREATIVIDAD, Pomu and Rosemi better watch out.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I remember you discussing before that you had a bet with a friend that Ina was going to be the first to graduate. However, I was wondering what would you do if she did? Would you just dedicate yourself to your fav 2 views, move to another holo girl, or just an hero yourself?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirschey ended stream by reading an article about crystal dildos, so she didn't want to raid Prayers for Abigail. She raided Pikamee instead and told chat not to make a weird raid message. Chat decided to go with "Crystal Raid" and Pikamee read it aloud because she obviously didn't know the context. "Crystal Dildos" was the first choice.

Pikamee is streaming Subnautica now:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
One of things I'm noticing with some of the chuubas I've started to watch is they usually start with 1-2 hours of shooting the breeze or more before getting into whatever the stream is supposed to be about. Personally, unlike jl7ten, I don't care as I mostly use streams in general as background noise/radio it's just an observation I've made.
I see that mostly with twitch Vtubers like mouse, Kson, and Cy Yu on a related note CyYu found a flaw in Pokemons name filter system when he jokingly tried to name his Onix "My Hard Cock"

And speaking of Kson

Rita from Prism just announced a project involving multiple small-corpo and indie VTubers.

It's 15 duet cover songs, all from Bleach (she fucking loves it for some reason), each with Rita and one other person.
Some of your favorite people might be in there!

Here's the preview:

And she's doing a little talk stream about the project reveal here:

Edit:
Rita Kamishiro (Prism)
Sara Nagare (Prism)
Pina Pengin (Prism)
Zephyrianna (Indie)
Lua Asuka (Kawaii)
Nia Suzune (Prism)
Tomoya Uzuki (Tsunderia)
Purin Inukai (Tsunderia)
Nen Tsurugi (Tsunderia)
Nana Nanahoshi (??)
Shiki Miyoshino (Prism)
RoaFen (AkioAir)
Lisa Chikafuji (Tsunderia)
Airi Chisaka (Phase)
Virion Kisei (MyHolo)
Remilia Nephys (Phase)

Neat Airi is in it
I missed Gura's karaoke. Is it up anywhere?
PTSDShrimp and Yukioch uploaded them here's a link to each through a couple covers

And here is the full thing

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is talking about AI art. She doesn't want it to get posted using her fanart tag. She doesn't have a well-defined opinion of AI art yet, but if she had to pick one or the other, she currently leans toward disliking it because of people training AIs off of datasets that include art reposted without the artist's permission.

(Leave it to the asian hikki to word her dislike of AI art in the most noncommittal way possible.)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last reaction I saw from someone discover vtubers was the WATP episode where they reviewed CHAD cast. It wasnt much as Karl focused on the podcast itself but was confused how these people had such a big audience despite their channels only being around since 2020 2021.
Source (it's the first 30min the rest is them catching up on their lolcows)

Huh. Listening to this, I can kind of get what they mean. Calli, IRsY and Bae included a ton of stuff that doesn't really make any sense if you're not already familiar with Hololive. Which is fair, since that's who the show is for.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Huh. Listening to this, I can kind of get what they mean. Calli, IRsY and Bae included a ton of stuff that doesn't really make any sense if you're not already familiar with Hololive. Which is fair, since that's who the show is for.
The thing that i disliked about it when it was brought up in the motherland is that these people act like a group of professional food critics going into some rural village and judging the food there to high dinning standards. Why doesn't it have a broad appeal to people outside this community? Because it was never fucking made for outsiders. Why isn't it in line with professional standards? Because it's made by a bunch of amateurs who aren't really aspiring to those standards.

RiverBear

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi doin some asmr. Not really my bag but someone here might be interested.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom