"Uh oh, Subaru's balls might trend"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
PL account not active for over a year suddenly reactivated?

Two months and change until Vesper's first year is over.

Hmm.
He's used Randon to collab with Girl_DM_ in Apex a few months ago too.
Altaire is collabing with this frog later in the week. Makes me think it's easier for NotVesper to just not have to ask for permission while good boy Altaire can actually get permission.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some autist made these for the Zaion situation including his own rrats

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Limkin

"I taught Enna what a cervix is the other day". And you all are trying to tell Kyo isn't black, there is no way a white guy can have a dick that long

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The horse is so far out of the barn on this that it's probably hopeless to point it out, but the relationship between a streamer and their chat is NOT parasocial, on the streamers side. The defining feature of a parasocial relationship is that it's one sided. The streamer's relationship with chat is reciprocal....
So really; if you don't chat, then you're parasocial. So get in there and throw some heart emojis at your oshi if you don't want to be a parasocial freak!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The horse is so far out of the barn on this that it's probably hopeless to point it out, but the relationship between a streamer and their chat is NOT parasocial, on the streamers side. The defining feature of a parasocial relationship is that it's one sided. The streamer's relationship with chat is reciprocal.... (edit: not being parasocial doesn't mean it's healthy or even sane, though!)
thats where your mistaken thinking words have actual meaning instead of just strings of letters to be thrown out willy without context who cares if i'm using boomer wrong ill just dab on them haters.

someone grant me the sweet release of death.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped
That was really uplifting and insightful, not what I expected. It's like some white magic spell getting all the Orcs rilled up :SelenHAHAhere:
And that's not even taking into account she actively tried to force a guy into dating her by staging on her personal twitter as if they are living together.
I never heard this part before, but I mean if the guys not into cartoon women you gotta do watch you gotta do :menhera:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Off hours IRyS karaoke tomorrow.

And Ina's about to do some Holofightin'. Since she's actually touched a fighting game before, I'm hoping it's not as painful as the others.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

braindoko

especially with the ego searching all vtubers are assumed to do
I don't want to believe all chuubas are ego searchers and terminally online. Chapipi RIP in peace for example seemed to take time off the webs to touch grass and she was absent from all the Cyberlive clique bs, discord shitflinging etc. I hope Pikamee doesn't join Talent Freedom inc because she strikes me as the same type of person that doesn't stalk the webs for chuuba drama

So much talk bout what is and isn't parasocial, seems some of you need to check this out

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So really; if you don't chat, then you're parasocial. So get in there and throw some heart emojis at your oshi if you don't want to be a parasocial freak!
I cannot in Kronii's chat. Or more like, I just don't see a reason to parrot what five others have done already. If that means I am parasocial, then so be it.

Now if it's a Dottovu stream, I will not hesitate to do so.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
A perfect response. I don't know why trolls would ever try to go after Fauna, she's invincible.
Never Punished isn't a meme. It's her reality.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Holocure made a statement on the game's subreddit about whether he ever wants to put it on Steam and the general future of the game. Pretty interesting.

I think he is greatly overestimating how much it takes to have a free game on Steam, tbh. Especially if you don't actually bother integrating anything with it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Matsuri singing for 5 hours with 70 songs done at the time of this post.

Haha is she practicing for more Pastel Honey songs? This menhera! Also, her group has some translated videos

Lazy fuck lyger put to work
Lol, most of the YT comments weren't even from members.

Anyway, Fauna actually replied to one of them.
View attachment 24288
Holy shit, she is fucking glasses kun. Fubuki why?!

My Nyanners, Vei and Silver leaving vshojo because they hate Asian people rrat grows stronger.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Never Punished isn't a meme. It's her reality.
I've only heard "never punished" in one streamer's chat, and this is the second time I see it brought up in relation to Fauna.

In case he is here...

Hi Mangs.

GOTBB

I've only heard "never punished" in one streamer's chat, and this is the second time I see it brought up in relation to Fauna.
Probably I am just missing the "jork" but in every Fauna; and especially in collabs with her streams; it is mentioned or referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom