"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This explains so much.

wrp

Watch for gen 3 hints

Not yet sure the purpose, but former Tsunderia Manager Umiushi Urara has changed her Twitter handle to @dizzydokuro as well as linked it to a new Youtube account created Oct 15, 2022.

What if...

The only tweets on the account are an RT about Prism gen 5 debuting and a quote RT about Phase auditions
That's as much a smoking gun as there's gonna be. I don't watch Prism but I'd bet money on one of those new debuts having been former Tsunderia.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
uwu is hobomaxxing, currently having issues with the alcohol stove.
i have the feeling hes gonna set his house on fire

kestraline

Early Adopter
I have been too glued to the Pippa / Kirsche collab to post that the Caramel Idol is streaming.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I would be absolutely ecstatic if Slugma officially joined Phase in any capacity.
Absolutely.

Man... here's to hoping all the lost ones return. Pikamee, the GGN twins, Beatani, Slugma now that I'm reminded of her.

Who else is everyone waiting to see reincarnated?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Holocure made a statement on the game's subreddit about whether he ever wants to put it on Steam and the general future of the game. Pretty interesting.

Dude very likely had talks with COVER over either making Holocure official or him helping them make a new game, he literally says that it's not up to him whether it goes up on steam or not and that he's under an NDA so he likely already signed off on something. It doesn't seem to far fetched to me, Kay is asian and his game is pretty inoffensive so he likely had a pretty smooth time negotiating, other people like the Idol showdown devs might have a much harder time dealing with a nip corpo.

"I taught Enna what a cervix is the other day". And you all are trying to tell Kyo isn't black, there is no way a white guy can have a dick that long

NijiEN doesn't talk about sex or genitalia for one stream challenge! (IMPOSSIBLE) (GONE SEXUAL)

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Absolutely.

Man... here's to hoping all the lost ones return. Pikamee, the GGN twins, Beatani, Slugma now that I'm reminded of her.

Monke
Lv3xArjT_400x400.jpg

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is going live soon trying to sing the classic Weird Al original piece "Hardware Store"

braindoko

Watch for gen 3 hints
they'd have to be on hiatus or recently graduated... oh my god TAKA RADJIMAN FOR PHASE

fortnitesmasherX

Guys, my friend REALLY wants to hear a female vtuber fart loudly on stream. If you find any clips of a girl vtuber ripping a nice sounding fart, @ it to either me, or my good friend @Harrow we'd really appreciate it. We'll repay you by sending clips that appeal to your fetish, like of your oshi talking about her period or something.

Proctor Edit: User earned a week-long ban for this post. Feel free to repeat his mistake if you'd like one yourself. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

I can't believe Nyanners defected to idolCorp

Just a reminder there are two recently available cat vtubers with an ahoge.

Cat_Tuber.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Guys, my friend REALLY wants to hear a female vtuber fart loudly on stream. If you find any clips of a girl vtuber ripping a nice sounding fart, @ it to either me, or my good friend @Harrow we'd really appreciate it. We'll repay you by sending clips that appeal to your fetish, like of your oshi talking about her period or something.
Why me? The hell did I do to you?

fortnitesmasherX

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

braindoko

Proctor Edit: No, you don't. Link removed. Banned for a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kalion

:)
Do you want to watch four idiots scream at each other for a few hours? Lonestar Colt, Moriko (batatvideogames), Hina (Hinabobina), and Mei (KitsuneSpirit) are continuing their game of Four Swords Adventures on Colt's channel.

Absolutely.

This is a complete guess (and hopium) on my part, but Ember Amane (a tiger now) formerly Yazaki Kallin's whole shtick was causing mischief with her minions and her catchphrase "Guilty Blazing Nocturne!"
And this tweet mentions both mischief, a blaze, and seems to feature a cat... tail?

Edit: Now that I look at it for more than a second, that's probably a cane. Plus no ears.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Figured I'd dump a few updates here since I haven't seen anyone else share these, and I didn't feel like posting them up one-by-one at the time:

Sleepy's hoping to be back streaming on Friday. In case you didn't know, she finally got out of the crappy place she was in and moved into her new place. She's been very happy about it and seems like she's got better Internet now.

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss it and Shiina's entire donothon as I'll be out of town for the weekend.

On the opposite end, Lumi's break is extended because her graphic card is fucked in some way:

Sucks.

A few days ago on stream, Panko mentioned she's looking for an apartment and has been wanting to move out ever since that big fight with her family that caused her to cancel a stream a few weeks ago. Says she's happy about the thought and that she's not mad at her family. She just wants to move out on her own. Hopefully, she'll be able to find a place soon. Her home life seems pretty volatile at times.

For more fun, rewind back a minute or so for another bit about how, apparently, the human anus can fit two racoons into it?
:ewww:
Speaking of Panko...

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena just wanted you guys to know that it's getting hard to breathe while doing this fast ass song so she took her bra off. Her boobs are too big and she doesn't feel like she can breathe while they're pressed against her by the bra so it's off. Just something she felt like sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom