Screenshot_20230509_124641.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230509_123156.jpg
    Screenshot_20230509_123156.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Anyway, Fauna actually replied to one of them.
A perfect response. I don't know why trolls would ever try to go after Fauna, she's invincible.

Kalion

:)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

VTuberThrow

Wouldn't surprise me if most streamers were parasocial with their audience in general. Having hundreds or thousands of people essentially adoring you with some even willing to pay you to hang out with them has to have some sort of effect I imagine. Especially when you figure many of the people who become streamers aren't exactly social butterflies (not making a judgement here).
There's definitely some streamers I find myself actively not watching as much as I could because I feel like the personality they portray would make for a great friend or more and I don't want too get to into them, though I can't say I'd ever see myself going into the crazy VT realms of parasocial.
Good on Fauna for being professional about it and giving some genuinely good advice.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Who's this frog person I've never heard of before-

:shiinastare:
I'm starting to think vesper might be a tranny chaser or at least a sympathizer, the editor he used before was a tranny too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who's this frog person I've never heard of before-

:shiinastare:
Imagine trying to troon out, but you sound like your 80s action hero name would've been Beef Hugepecs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm starting to think vesper might be a tranny chaser or at least a sympathizer, the editor he used before was a tranny too.
Looks like he supports the cause better than OmegAltare
:urtearingmeapart:

It would be funny as fuck if the beef between them was not a rrat and a cause of Vesper saying boomer shit but then it turned out he was more supportive of Fag shit than Altare ever was

So thats now my schizo headcanon

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Wait people didn't get that vibe of him right away? Its one of the reasons i lost interest in him very quickly. I wanted to like StarsEN but the only one i kinda like is Magni, all the others put me off one way or another.

I have no way of actually knowing his opinions and no proof to offer, its just a feeling i got from him.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Everything that comes from Canada is based, except Kronii"
That didn't give it away guys? Really?

The creator of the game is actually a Rosetai.

Wouldn't be surprised if she was the first character created. Her stage even has a ton of neat references like Ashino playing the guitar. I know it's coincidental but it's still sweet that the game released when she's at such a low point mentally. And seeing how the stream's going, I think it'll cheer her up at least a little.

oh no.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Katta doing a chatting stream

Kiara playing Hotline Miami

Horo7618

No one in particular

Horo7618

No one in particular
Wouldn't surprise me if most streamers were parasocial with their audience in general.
The horse is so far out of the barn on this that it's probably hopeless to point it out, but the relationship between a streamer and their chat is NOT parasocial, on the streamers side. The defining feature of a parasocial relationship is that it's one sided. The streamer's relationship with chat is reciprocal.... (edit: not being parasocial doesn't mean it's healthy or even sane, though!)

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
NotVesper is in an Apex collab on Twitch

PL account not active for over a year suddenly reactivated?

Two months and change until Vesper's first year is over.

Hmm.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
PL account not active for over a year suddenly reactivated?

Two months and change until Vesper's first year is over.

Hmm.
Iirc He had returned to his PL character to stream once or twice with Takahata101 on his bar streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom