"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So it appears that Fauna has some people trying to drum up controversy surrounding her response to a schizo superchat.

Alexander Babski, a recognized schizo on /vt/ and other places, and author of such amazing superchats such as:
FnXUR5NX0AEixAn
SmA2hBp.png

A man so cringy that even Reddit makes fun of him:

View attachment 24263

Decided to send Fauna a superchat at the beginning of her stream yesterday:
View attachment 24265
She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped

The transcript of the first part can be seen here: View attachment 24266
After saying this, she talks about how she was a lonely shut in during college and had to really get out of her comfort zone to make friends. She also spends time giving advice to people on stuff to do to make friends. Completely reasonable and good suggestions.

She then gets back to "Don't try to be friends with streamers"

Transcript below
View attachment 24267
People are now trying to spin this completely reasonable and well thought out response to be somewhere in the realm of Finana's "Parasocial Fucks" yab.
View attachment 24269View attachment 24270
View attachment 24273

People are certainly trying to make this stick, but I'm not sure it's going to work. They're getting meme'd on pretty hard.
View attachment 24271
View attachment 24274

Maybe I'm smoking too much rat hair but this shit kinda seems like a falseflag or psyop by le /vt/ Nijinegros to try and stamp out the fire in their camp.
This shit will NEVER compare to :educateyourself:.

hololive ruined /jp/

Nah, taking advantage of someone who is absolutely not equipped to negotiate at the lowest point in their life is scumbag behavior, whether you're a corporation or a person. Saddling such a person with terms and conditions no other talent in the company is subjected to and then actively deceiving them and stringing them along about the issue being fixed when they bring attention to it is even worse.

Not gonna disagree on Pikamee being potentially okay with Vshojo if it's actually her, though, at least in terms of environment. Her biggest stumbling block will be the hate she gets for joining.
if they're not able to negotiate a contract then they shouldn't sign it. it's TNB to sign a contract (like for a student loan, car note or an apartment) and then dump it because you didn't like the terms after the fact. no surprises the consequences are life changing.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The transcript of the first part can be seen here: 1683643973338.png
After saying this, she talks about how she was a lonely shut in during college and had to really get out of her comfort zone to make friends. She also spends time giving advice to people on stuff to do to make friends. Completely reasonable and good suggestions.

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY::nenebased:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm smoking too much rat hair but this shit kinda seems like a falseflag or psyop
Yep. It is very fake and gay. No one actually gives a fuck.

foto_no_exif (2).png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not like it's the first time it's happened either.

Autisticus

Contracts can't be changed one-sidedly.
She brought up her issues with management, a change was agreed upon, and then they ghosted her and never followed through. What about that is one-sided?

OK buddy im not going to ride the train of:"OMG SHE IS A :menhera:she deserves everything bad that happens to her"
But if she can go and still be Nazuna without problems for almost a year then she can go and not renew the contract right now without a problem
It seems to be headed in that direction and I genuinely hope she does leave.
Let's not pretend this was the only thing she did, or that it is somehow not a big deal, or that she is just a poor girl who did no wrong. Getting caught sending personalized audio messages to biggest paypigs, all while being completely aware she is not supposed to do so is a very big fucking no, in capital letters. She was purposefully breeding parasocial fanbase, taking full advantage of lonely people by pretending to be their gf on the internet. Then instead of shutting up and begging for forgiveness decided to try and go scorched earth on her own company when she was 100% in the wrong. And that's not even taking into account she actively tried to force a guy into dating her by staging on her personal twitter as if they are living together. She is just as much of an asshole trying to take advantage of others, as Vshoujo is. Except on a mass scale
And just to reiterate, if she had money to hire lawyer to pursue her haters, she had the money to hire one to read through her contract before signing it. If you have something to tell about this then I am more than willing to read. But if all you are going to talk about is "please don't be mean to her she is just a sad girl" then I am not going to continue arguing. You have your own opinion about her, and I have mine. Opinions aren't facts, we aren't going to change each other views of her as a person
If the lawyer read it, she was fine with it, and then they changed it or it turned out to be a lie, she shouldn't bitch about it to her fanbase trying to squeeze pity superchats. She should sue them, make it public, and make sure they don't try anything like this again. Legal systems exist in place exactly for this kind of reason, use them
  1. The personalized messages thing has been disproven for ages and it's hilarious to see people bring it up when shitting on her. The dude who made that claim said he couldn't provide the DMs because "Rushia deleted her messages", which isn't how twitter DMs fucking work. You can't delete a DM you've already sent to another person on their end. He then tried to piece together a video using audio taken from one of her superchat readings and was caught within hours. Lastly, he was also not one of Rushia's big donors in the first place, and wouldn't have been a recipient if she was doing such a thing. There was even a JP video circulated on tiktok disproving the dude within a couple weeks of the claim, which is why you don't see Japanese antis trying to use this against her nowadays. This is another situation of retards gobbling up second-hand diarrhea they read on /vt/ and taking it as fact.
  2. The "scorched earth" shit you're referencing was from October, well before the major drama went down. It was in reference to Cover not letting her delay an official stream to go to the vet and be with her dying cat after they were unable to save it and had opted to put it down instead of let it suffer. She was majorly depressed at the time she made this claim and most people are not even aware this shit occurred so close to the February incident. It was not a response to being caught doing the fake shit above or being terminated.
  3. Trying to claim she was staging living together with Mafumafu is genuinely a new one for me. You've somehow synthesized a retarded new personal rrat from antis trying to claim they lived together based on them owning the same mass produced plate and scratching post. All while she was provably living in the countryside and he was in the city. Actual retard shit.
You're right though, there's no point in arguing any further, because you're unironically spouting /vt/ rrats as fact. Might wanna base your opinions on actual real events in the future.

braindoko

Woke up to a catalog full of Fauna, seems sea monkeys have a new toy after having too much fun with Zaion
Would you people just make another N tower and get it out of your systems already?

Also, my buddy Alex had her debut today. Meant to spam it again here before it happened but this evening was kinda busy and I had to watch most of it later myself. Go give it a look and drop her a sub.

bruh I checked some of her older VODs and that mic made her sound like vermintide fr it's a nice surprise she sounds fine now

Negzana

She brought up her issues with management, a change was agreed upon, and then they ghosted her and never followed through. What about that is one-sided?

It seems to be headed in that direction and I genuinely hope she does leave.

1. The personalized messages thing has been disproven for ages and it's hilarious to see people bring it up when shitting on her. The dude who made that claim said he couldn't provide the DMs because "Rushia deleted her messages", which isn't how twitter DMs fucking work. You can't delete a DM you've already sent to another person on their end. He then tried to piece together a video using audio taken from one of her superchat readings and was caught within hours. Lastly, he was also not one of Rushia's big donors in the first place, and wouldn't have been a recipient if she was doing such a thing. There was even a JP video circulated on tiktok disproving the dude within a couple weeks of the claim, which is why you don't see Japanese antis trying to use this against her nowadays. This is another situation of retards gobbling up second-hand diarrhea they read on /vt/ and taking it as fact.
  2. The "scorched earth" shit you're referencing was from October, well before the major drama went down. It was in reference to Cover not letting her delay an official stream to go to the vet and be with her dying cat after they were unable to save it and had opted to put it down instead of let it suffer. She was majorly depressed at the time she made this claim and most people are not even aware this shit occurred so close to the February incident. It was not a response to being caught doing the fake shit above or being terminated.
  3. Trying to claim she was staging living together with Mafumafu is genuinely a new one for me. You've somehow synthesized a retarded new personal rrat from antis trying to claim they lived together based on them owning the same mass produced plate and scratching post. All while she was provably living in the countryside and he was in the city. Actual retard shit.
You're right though, there's no point in arguing any further, because you're unironically spouting /vt/ rrats as fact. Might wanna base your opinions on actual real events in the future.
I didn't actually know the first part

From what I have seen Rushinekozuna is just not that smart and when issues pop up she has no way to deal with them. Even before the Mafumafu incident I saw some of her funny outbursts on stream and I felt they were more than just kayfabe.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If people are so bugged by the Pikamee to VShojo prediction, I have something even funnier more horrifying to consider:

What if the new VShojo girl is Haachama?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I blank everything Vshojo related out of my brain, but did people already mention the Ironmouse Smite reveal before this one?

This is definety pikamee, she's the only westaboo that's gonna be ok streaming with an avatar like this. IMHO, it looks like shit, and not because it looks "western".

Caramel Idol is streaming again.

I hope nyaru gets a new L2D sometime in the future, the fanart is MILES better than her actual streaming rig.

I suspect Holoearth is just an over hyped video game/mmo with heavy emphasis on social interactions.
I suspect it's gonna be like the "metaverse" (not the facebook one). Barren, devoid of content and a cashgrab.

Ay no guacala tu tambien?! Ya somos como siete man, chucha madre ahora tengo que lidiar con todos ustedes cabrones? Casi deseo que se hubiesen quedado dentro del closet linguistico maricas.
Que yo sepa comos como 13 bro.

View attachment 24220
chinks arent people, so its ok to be racist towards them
I doubted you were a spic, but using a Dragon Ball meme is more than enough proof to convince me.

Negzana

If people are so bugged by the Pikamee to VShojo prediction, I have something even funnier more horrifying to consider:

What if the new VShojo girl is Haachama?
On one hand that would be horrible because I love Haachama and don't want to see her fall into that trap after a great Hololive career

On the other hand that means she is alive which is good

Autisticus

I didn't actually know the first part

From what I have seen Rushinekozuna is just not that smart and when issues pop up she has no way to deal with them. Even before the Mafumafu incident I saw some of her funny outbursts on stream and I felt they were more than just kayfabe.

She is, by her own admission, not particularly intelligent.

She 100% has legitimate flaws aside from the rrats believed by our resident /vt/ subhumans.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
On one hand that would be horrible because I love Haachama and don't want to see her fall into that trap after a great Hololive career

On the other hand that means she is alive which is good
Haachama's debut date was June 2nd, so her contract may be up for renewal, and she is technically bilingual.

Just sayin' :smugrys:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So it appears that Fauna has some people trying to drum up controversy surrounding her response to a schizo superchat.

Alexander Babski, a recognized schizo on /vt/ and other places, and author of such amazing superchats such as:
FnXUR5NX0AEixAn
SmA2hBp.png

A man so cringy that even Reddit makes fun of him:

View attachment 24263

Decided to send Fauna a superchat at the beginning of her stream yesterday:
View attachment 24265
She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped

The transcript of the first part can be seen here: View attachment 24266

She then gets back to "Don't try to be friends with streamers"

Transcript below
View attachment 24267
People are now trying to spin this completely reasonable and well thought out response to be somewhere in the realm of Finana's "Parasocial Fucks" yab.
View attachment 24269View attachment 24270
It also appears that people are complaining in the comments regarding what she said. It also appears, not surprisingly, that the comments are getting nuked.
View attachment 24273

People are certainly trying to make this stick, but I'm not sure it's going to work. They're getting meme'd on pretty hard.
View attachment 24271
View attachment 24274

edit:

I personally disagree, because that thread is mainly just /vt/ schizoposting in and of itself. Because this is actually something from a stream, and is having people respond in the comments as well, it feels like the general thread is a better place. However, I defer to the bossman's opinion if he feels the move is warranted.

That's a pretty good job on Creep fauna did anybody know the source I can listen to the full?

Edit: I'm an idiot that's Gura

Last edited:

Limkin

Something makes me doubt Fauna wants people who are unironically parasocial with her to be in her audience, if anything she just saw it as a good opportunity to cull her fanbase from "problematic" people before it goes out of hands.
Also have this, when your boobs are bigger than medium yet you are stuck in a company where you are the smallest one. She went through all 5 stages of grief in 6 minutes

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Haachama's debut date was June 2nd, so her contract may be up for renewal, and she is technically bilingual.

Just sayin' :smugrys:
:thatsbait:but if Cover non compete clause its true then she would need to get terminated and i dont see her doing something stupid in purpose to join :talentfreedom:
Also she needs to appear at Hololive City so :botanshrug:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1683649620153.png

Relevant to all the recent Ñ talk
Also... wemi, are you here?

Not-Username

It's not how you worded it the first time. But still without an actual signing the agreement doesn't mean shit. If it is after the signing then I doesn't matter if ghosted or not. The contract was then agreed upon. If not then the agreement is void and the original contract stands or is void as well (if expired and not extended).

My points still stand.

Aside from the general question if this is all true in the first place. We only know one side of the story.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It also appears that people are complaining in the comments regarding what she said. It also appears, not surprisingly, that the comments are getting nuked.
View attachment 24273
"Unnecessary to say out loud."
"Some things can go unsaid."

Given how ridiculously parasocial people can get in the vtuber sphere, this shit should be said more often. If it hurts people's feelings to be reminded of this, then they're already getting too parasocial themselves.

Good on Fauna
:shubaIapprob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom