"I'm the Daniel Day-Lewis of streamers, I get deep into my roles"Magni Dezmond

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Unless there is a Korean menhera in it then it's probably for the best EN3 never comes.

You bonk because you know it to be true but are afraid of someone saying it out loud.
This you?
same.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I edited my post and added the tweet.
thanksj for triggering my autism, froot was easy because of the weapons, but now I have to cross reference every single god animation to see which god is gonna get the mouse skin.
nevermind, its a dancing animation, its gonna be Chang'e

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now I understand why proctor really want to market the ragdoll lady.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think Holo has the good sense to realize how saturated the market is and how adding more talent will just be stepping on their own toes. I have a suspicion that further "generations" may just be one or two people, and happen after others leave. Another member or two in the EU time zone might be okay, but I'm perfectly happy with what we have now.
I mostly agree, seeing how splintered NijiEN has become makes me genuinely appreciate how much better Hololive nurtures a smaller number of talents' careers. I will say that one more English gen to fill dead hours wouldn't hurt though - the HURDURR NO STREAMS posts on /vt/ might be baitposts a lot of the time but there is some truth to it when several of the girls are travelling for off-collabs and prepping for concerts. Admittedly this wouldn't help matters if Cover keep on scheduling everything to do official shit at the same time rather than rotating the casts, but I'll be rainbow about it for now.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Limkin

Every single person streaming at the same hours, living at the same time zone, having the same scheduling, playing the same games and singing the same songs is the real kicker. If they just hire 5 more canadian girls who all play minecraft and sing jpop I am not going to care. I am just wishing they actually have a diverse gen of people with different interests and who stream at "weird" hours. Also, if a gen has a project all 5 people are usually on a break. If you have 3 gens they are less likely to all be involved in something that isn't Holofest at once, so that's more variety as well

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
HOLOEN3 this, HOLOEN3 that. Guys, there are too many Vtubers and too little time. I caaaaaaant o(TヘTo)
Yeah I'm good with the current crew. They could throw some more Indonesia waves though to satiate the schizos. Them bitches are always fun

Much like how I spent more time talking about vtubers here rather than actually watching them, at this point I'm more interested in HoloEN3 from the perspective of wanting to know the behind the scene of why it took so long rather than wanting to watch them.

I think Holo has the good sense to realize how saturated the market is and how adding more talent will just be stepping on their own toes. I have a suspicion that further "generations" may just be one or two people, and happen after others leave. Another member or two in the EU time zone might be okay, but I'm perfectly happy with what we have now.

I have been thinking about this, and I agree I think in the beginning it made sense to debut as many talent as possible because nobody, nor the talents or cover, knew what the future would look like, I suspect Cover probably assumed girls would start leaving at some point and they needed talents to make sure they could keep going once people start jumping ship, but in the end pretty much every girl who joins Holo ended up being in for the long run, juts doing some math, without counting HoloCN and Hitomi, there has only been 4 "graduation" (2 which where under very special circumstances) from Holo girls since they started, even adding those in thats only 11, if Cover had kept the debut rate going we would be getting THIRTEEN new girls every 1-1.5 year I think Cover saw this grow rate was not viable and hard slammed on the breaks, IMO it was not a bad decision but probably wouldn't have been better to wait until after HoloEN3 to slam said breaks so you wouldn't have the current EN fans who complain all the time about no new girls (also I feel Sana graduation is another factor they didnt had control over that affected people perception that EN NEEDS new talents) .​

Ensok

Early Adopter
If there is another EN generation I want an actual cowboy/cowgirl themed vtuber. Mori doesn't quite cut it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Every single person streaming at the same hours, living at the same time zone, having the same scheduling, playing the same games and singing the same songs is the real kicker. If they just hire 5 more canadian girls who all play minecraft and sing jpop I am not going to care. I am just wishing they actually have a diverse gen of people with different interests and who stream at "weird" hours. Also, if a gen has a project all 5 people are usually on a break. If you have 3 gens they are less likely to all be involved in something that isn't Holofest at once, so that's more variety as well
Give me Banzoin Hakka (Female, not Hispanic) and I'll sell both my kidneys to be able to afford a single superchat rainbow to give to her.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
If there is another EN generation I want an actual cowboy/cowgirl themed vtuber. Mori doesn't quite cut it.
The monkey's paw curls, your wish is granted and you get your cowgirl, however she is Albanian Do you proceed?

Ensok

Early Adopter
The monkey's paw curls, your wish is granted and you get your cowgirl, however she is Albanian Do you proceed?
Probably be kind of interesting hearing that voice with that design.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In dumb small corpo news today:

Elaine from Filipino corpo KoMETA held her graduation stream today, she dropped the news that KoMETA will be purging the youtube & twitter accounts and finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.

Timestamp 21:18

Multiple Health issues

View attachment 24138

Sorry but that's absolutely fucked up. You would think people had sense after the Gamebu controversy where they replaced the people.

Another one that seemed to imply they would get replaced were the two that quit NexStage a few days after their debut (the company that did their debuts in a bath room) but it seems all went quiet on that front so perhaps they saw sense and didn't action anything..........yet. To be fair given how short they streamed with them there is an argument that replacing them with some model modifications wouldn't hurt, but you didn't see Hololive do that when Aloe left a week later.

In other news I am catching up on the thread and am saddened to not get some time to watch Juniper and receive one of those many gift subs. Maybe one day...

Anyway time to watch our beloved Romanian lolibaba hag.

Honestly, as long as the talent is fine with "donating" her body so that another person can take over I don't see much of a problem especially if the talent is question is leaving due to health reasons and they don't want the model to go to waste.

Ponwolfo is out for the count again
:fishmandispair:
View attachment 24170
I feel so bad for this girl. Her full-time job with her black company has clearly killed some of her momentum.

It's nice to know Pippa hasn't forgotten the sheep in her rise to stardom.
I thought something had happened since they stopped doing the friday streams especially after Tsunderia died. Lisa was a good anchor to keep Pippa's emotions grounded.

By the way Sayu also mentioned Lisa when talking about other Vtubers she enjoyed.

Ex-HavenX Manager that moved to Lucid (small corpo with the Email yab) got invited to Offkai and will be having a sort of panel. Last year he was following Phase and asking Sakana a bunch of shit. Feel free to ask any questions you might want him to answer. Maybe it can reveal some info from behind the scenes. HavenX was pretty small and it died because it seems the CEO was a complete cunt but maybe he doesn't have an NDA and might be able to discuss some behind-the-scenes details.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not only are we both being disgusting Latinos, we can both be tinnitus havers too :polkasticks:
Somos tres entonces, los latinos se camuflajean en el internet como vietnamitas en la jungla.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh shit I'd completely forgotten Bessie was done with her entire month hiatus.
bessie.jpg

E: Wait, Mass? There are Catholics in Texas? Do the Baptists know?

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Somos tres entonces, los latinos se camuflajean en el internet como vietnamitas en la jungla.
You fucking latinos are always just waiting to drop your fucking español at the weirdest moments. I swear to christ, next thing you know Nolan and Proctor are going to start going cartel mode on me and I'll feel really out of place at that point.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You fucking latinos are always just waiting to drop your fucking español at the weirdest moments. I swear to christ, next thing you know Nolan and Proctor are going to start going cartel mode on me and I'll feel really out of place at that point.
No te preocupes, gringo, nosotros nomas queremos ver las monas chinas en paz

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
FOR FUCK SAKE

Expanding on this
If the sillouthe on the trailer is something to go by, the new skin has to be for gods who dual-wield weapons, if so the pool is reduced to Izanami, Osiris, Ullr, Kali or Pele.
Probably the first two since Osiris is the god of the after-life and Izanami is the Matron of the Dead.
smite as lore friendly as it is toward mythology gives ZERO SHITS when it comes to skins. outside of fruit requesting it for thematic reasons it could be any of the 5. also doesn't loki also duel wield in that game or am i misremembering?

Also if were going for the Lore she cant be any of those skins pretty sure none of them cheat on their loves. give her a Zeus skin he cheats all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom