Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
also a collab with HiRez's MOBA SMITE

FOR FUCK SAKE

Expanding on this
If the sillouthe on the trailer is something to go by, the new skin has to be for gods who dual-wield weapons, if so the pool is reduced to Izanami, Osiris, Ullr, Kali or Pele.
Probably the first two since Osiris is the god of the after-life and Izanami is the Matron of the Dead.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
we will NOT be having an ASMR Volus lore explanation.
View attachment 24173
Good, we don't need someone like Todd's Mistake coming in and dropping every detail of elder scrolls lore on us because Rana missed a key detail that is only explained in a book found in Oblivion.
As for Mass Effect, the guy who talks in the first one already knocks me out so I don't need to listen to ASMR for that.

Kronii Stream in 30.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

yeah-bwoi-grin.gif

The news seems to be that Niji gives talents 2% of merch sales. I assume that means 2% of the total price, not the profit, so kind of a meaningless number if we don't know the markup over manufacturing costs that Niji puts on the merch. (For example, if they do a 5% markup over manufacturing costs, that's 40% of the profit.)

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I adore rrats, but just to avoid confusion on this one. Assets is not referring to the model itself or rigging, those ARE paid for by Niji(and hopefully every other corpo).
Ah, yeah, i was thinking of all surrounding assets like overlays and loading screens, intros and outros, i thought the implication Sayu gave is that you have to pay for those, but i could be wrong

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The news seems to be that Niji gives talents 2% of merch sales. I assume that means 2% of the total price, not the profit, so kind of a meaningless number if we don't know the markup over manufacturing costs that Niji puts on the merch.
It better not be profit, that’s some evil shit

Kalion

:)
Watch cute robot mechanic doodle her fans:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
idol corp seems to have a new vtuber debuting tomorrow. Finally following in Holostars footsteps. Nice

Limkin

Ah, yeah, i was thinking of all surrounding assets like overlays and loading screens, intros and outros, i thought the implication Sayu gave is that you have to pay for those, but i could be wrong
Given half the talents do them themselves or ask friends, or use free music from dova syndrome, I sincerely doubt any companies have any budget assigned to it (aside from idolCorp but they are weirdos)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The news seems to be that Niji gives talents 2% of merch sales. I assume that means 2% of the total price, not the profit, so kind of a meaningless number if we don't know the markup over manufacturing costs that Niji puts on the merch.
That explains though why the merch is always so samey and basic. It's probably shit they mass churn out in some Chinese factory as cheaply as possible at mass, and mark up the price like fucking crazy. Plus, it would line up with what Pomu was saying regarding the best ways to support Niji streamers.

Either way, this seems an absolutely pathetic number considering how much 'special event' merch they always seem to be shilling.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
idol corp seems to have a new vtuber debuting tomorrow. Finally following in Holostars footsteps. Nice

VOLUME WARNING
(Seriously this is ridiculously loud)

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Just in case anyone missed the other thread, a certain former squibby cat is streaming again.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The asylum's favorite donator of 50k for trans rights is debuting a new model on the 11th apparently, also a collab with HiRez's MOBA SMITE

The model better be worth 50 k.
The news seems to be that Niji gives talents 2% of merch sales. I assume that means 2% of the total price, not the profit, so kind of a meaningless number if we don't know the markup over manufacturing costs that Niji puts on the merch. (For example, if they do a 5% markup over manufacturing costs, that's 40% of the profit.)
'member Pomu telling everyone that merch is the worst way to support your niji?

I do.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Just in case anyone missed the stream, a certain former squibby cat is streaming again.

Wonder when she will open her mouth about why she left.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kestraline

Early Adopter
You can link your ragdoll, I will link the caramel idol.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

niggaphil

Is there any actual evidences about the 2% sales? I didn't watch False stream, but that number is very specific, I assumed he must have some evidences. Otherwise, this is really absurd, and their merch quality is meh

He said he got told by one person in the know, and reached out to multiple other sources. And he said he received a range, but the range averaged out to 2%. Which means it's actually 1-3%. He obviously can't directly say who told him, otherwise his sources would dry up after they got their shit kicked in by AnyColor.
Thanks for the info. Now I am imagine my wife paid for 75 USD to buy and support her Oshi Birthday merchandise, but her Oshi only get less than 2 USD from it. She got scammed badly :whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom