"I'll show you real racism!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>didn't even edit the pasta to make it relevant like I did
I think I win by default.
:smugpipi:
The secret to being a proper fixer is to know when something doesn't need to be fixed.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No matter what you thought about the stream tonight, Pippa is right on one thing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
No matter what you thought about the stream tonight, Pippa is right on one thing.

I peeked in near the end I do give her points for acknowledging that just cause the vid agreed with her assessment does not make their assessment the correct one

My friend: Boi, Scarle's eating a Crunch bar, and she actually used to melt them down and eat the chocolate and kernels separately!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The AI thing can be kind of interesting at times, but it's honestly kind of boring. This is 100% just an ERP thing, right?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari is thinking of doing a 2hu marathon stream at some point.
Also wished that she got braces but got her wisdom teeth removed. Teeth situation
marimari teeth.jpeg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The AI thing can be kind of interesting at times, but it's honestly kind of boring. This is 100% just an ERP thing, right?
The novelty is fun of seeing what it will say, but seeing how 4Chan reacted it's probably some kind of weird GFE thing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Based on how 4chan views it, it is mostly an ERP thing.

I peeked in near the end I do give her points for acknowledging that just cause the vid agreed with her assessment does not make their assessment the correct one

My friend: Boi, Scarle's eating a Crunch bar, and she actually used to melt them down and eat the chocolate and kernels separately!
Maybe I missed some context for the parts I missed, but I didn't care for how she seems to lean more and more into the "haha I hate all cops" thing. But in the end it's really not important, I don't go to a 20-something white girl neet for political insight.

Thread theme song:

I personally would like to stay at least 100 miles away from the schizo rabbit thank you very much.

Oy vey indeed. She gives no fucks at this point.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
isnt he christian?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
If he actually runs for president in 2024, we'll have a black presidential candidate openly talking about how the Jews are pulling the strings. I really want to see it, if only to see how people react. Internet racists arguing over whether to vote for him, because he's both black and an anti-semite. The left arguing that he's literally Black Hitler and trying to convince the black portion of their voter base not to vote for him. People laughing online about how retarded it is that a rapper is running for president while talking about the Jewish Conspiracy. So on and so forth. God, I hope he actually runs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If he actually runs for president in 2024, we'll have a black presidential candidate openly talking about how the Jews are pulling the strings. I really want to see it, if only to see how people react. Internet racists arguing over whether to vote for him, because he's both black and an anti-semite. The left arguing that he's literally Black Hitler and trying to convince the black portion of their voter base not to vote for him. People laughing online about how retarded it is that a rapper is running for president while talking about the Jewish Conspiracy. So on and so forth. God, I hope he actually runs.
I just want Trump back tbh

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
First she says Moon Cricket live on stream, and then essentially endorses naming the Jew via Kanye retweet right after. What a night!
story.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There have been 24 Splatoon 3 streams from Aki Rose in the last 3 weeks. 3 of those streams went on for 10+ hours.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Me: What's your opinion on pitbulls?

Pippa: I love pitbulls! I have two of them myself, and I love them to death! I have two pitbull puppers and Papakin has a pitbull. She's a service dog too!!

Me: Really? They haven't eaten any toddlers?

Pippa: Pft, no! I trained my puppers, and Papakin trained his, to follow commands and listen to every word we say! It's not the pitbulls, it's the owners who get them and don't train them!

Me: Even though they're statistically more responsible for fatal dog bites than all of the other dog breeds combined?

Pippa: Yeah because they're used for stuff like dog fighting a lot! Dog fighting is so disgusting and I hate that people do it! But I've trained my dog to be super friendly with all people, and to only get violent if there's danger. Papakin's dog doesn't even have an aggressive bone in her body! She's a big wuss, but I love her!
Jesus, even the fucking chatbots do it.

Edit:
Me: So, what's your opinion on pitbulls

Gura: They're cute!! They're big ol goofy dogs! The only reason pit bulls get a bad rep is because no one takes the time to properly train them and discipline them. They just have terrible owners!! Dogs are like children; they need a parent and sometimes, people just aren't fit to be parents~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom