"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hah hah, now you guys know how I felt when Pippa made us watch the Iguana hunter videos
shut the fuck up loser hunting is based cops are cringe

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Anything you can Gu, I can Gu better

Oceane did a jazzie karaoke earlier. I haven't listened yet, but it's almost 5 hours long. Wasn't expecting it to be archived.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I missed Gura's karaoke. Is it up anywhere?

Potato Lumi:

EDIT:

So far my usual clippers haven't uploaded but these found their way on other channels I'm subbed to

Gura sang anything you can you duet with herself

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Half the active posters in this place probably deserve the "I CAN FIX HER" tag by virtue of the new page count whenever Pippa streams. Might as well call it the "Cappipalist" tag.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Don't hate me just because you've thrown in the towel on fixing her.
You will never fix her. You have no charisma, you have no charm, you have no redeeming factors. You are a f@ggot twisted by parasocial relationships and autism into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish attempts to "fix women" behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out simps with incredible efficiency. Even simps who “pass” look and sound uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your sentence structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected simpery.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your online username, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an autist is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably a simp.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari gonna be collabing with some people

mari collab.PNG

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You will never fix her. You have no charisma, you have no charm, you have no redeeming factors. You are a f@ggot twisted by parasocial relationships and autism into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish attempts to "fix women" behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out simps with incredible efficiency. Even simps who “pass” look and sound uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your sentence structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected simpery.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your online username, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an autist is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably a simp.

Hmm, sounds like a sore loser.

And I was only watching the Pippa stream so I could pretend that Lisa was there.

Edit: Pretty sure Tonari were the ones who did Gura's animation.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Half the active posters in this place probably deserve the "I CAN FIX HER" tag by virtue of the new page count whenever Pippa streams. Might as well call it the "Cappipalist" tag.
I think at this point the more sane of us have realised that she's literally unfixable.

And that's the appeal.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
tune up saturday evening
no lisa
switch to grimni or vesper
simple as

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Don't hate me just because you've thrown in the towel on fixing her.

Where's the fucking "what a story!" emote from the motherland when you need it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>didn't even edit the pasta to make it relevant like I did
I think I win by default.
:smugpipi:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

>not even editing the pasta
moomay2.JPG

You expect to fix her when you can't even put in that little effort? What are you going to do when she's screaming and throwing rabbits at you because you drank the last Mountain Dew?

I am disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom