"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm surprised to see so many people upset by the rabbit. She's been pretty consistent with her opinions like them or not.

This is the same person that's afraid of people coming towards her house.
Imagine being a cop called to a residence because there was a spooked woman in it after a UPS worker knocked on the door. When the cop shows up she freaks out at them for being a cop. Such is the contradictions of the white woman.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Gura's karaoke made me realize how much I missed her. Love this dumb shark to death. I hope she can keep up the schedule.
1665284529782471.png

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Imagine being a cop called to a residence because there was a spooked woman in it after a UPS worker knocked on the door. When the cop shows up she freaks out at them for being a cop. Such is the contradictions of the white woman.
Would she feel the same if they were all wearing fursuits?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Ok I had to stop watching Pippa, the stream turned to shit and I've got homework to do. This is one of the good things about Hololive and their wrangling, I don't want deep political talks from Vtubers, right or wrong. I'll still be back next stream though.
Yeah, I like when Pippa dips into this stuff here and there, it gives her some character, but this stream has just been a schizo manifesto and I had to dip...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
A lot of people's biggest issues with the police in the US comes down to purely anecdotal stuff, "I got stopped for no reason/I saw someone arrested and or shot for no reason". I get it, I see it too, but personally I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop or had any bad experiences with them. One time I was pulled over because my tail light was out and all the guy did was tell me where I could go buy a replacement. Cops are worse in the areas that are already bad, not the other way around.
The people who have nothing but hearsay or minor gripes are always annoying, and I haven't had any particularly bad experiences with cops, though I'm also smart enough to be very polite with them.

However, I was talking to a cop, who I knew through someone else and the guy was bragging about how on "Ticket Tuesday" he was a super nice guy because he would only get people on small violations to meet his quota. I get that's not the end of the world, but when cops view themselves as heroes for only giving small tickets to meet bullshit quotas, the system must be exceptionally fucked for them to have that perspective.

As Josh said last MATI, just because the cops feel bad for enforcing fucked laws doesn't make them the good guys, they have autonomy and they shouldn't keep fucking people over if they truly believe they're doing something wrong. I feel bad for cops when they get fucked over for shooting some psycho with a knife or gun trying to kill a random person, but I also just hate them for all of the shit they do on behest of the state and claim they feel bad about but do anyways.

Would she feel the same if they were all wearing fursuits?
She'd assume they're strippers, but the real question is would they keep the suit on or strip it off as part of the act?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well if anyone is done with the Pippa stream, Grimmi is gonna play dead space at some point

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A lot of people's biggest issues with the police in the US comes down to purely anecdotal stuff, "I got stopped for no reason/I saw someone arrested and or shot for no reason". I get it, I see it too, but personally I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop or had any bad experiences with them.
Not in the US, but a "bad" part of Slavland, but it's still very weird how the only person I know who has had bad experiences with cops is a guy who got busted with weed like four different times before getting busted with some of the harder shit the fifth time, and never learned his lesson. And everyone else, including myself, has had nothing but positive experiences with cops.

It really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are amerifats obsessed with the fucking cops? In my country cops are corrupt and shitty and yet nobody really cares, it's only college kids who complain and that's because they wanna go out on the street and throw bricks at cars with impunity and somehow getting stopped because of that is "LITERALLY TYRANNY".

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I've been tuning off and on between pink rabbit and batto. Moriko has been streaming a marathon of Majora's Mask with chat crowd control. It has been hilarious because her chat constantly fucks with her playthrough.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sounds like I want to avoid this Pippa stream given my hard stance of "comply and you are not likely to be shot" fact is that ANY sudden movement from you torward a cop is a danger to his life from his pov

If you are unfairly treated get away with your life and THEN raise a stink people are way too Fucking casual about Fucking with cops who fear for their lives every day on the job

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i completelly agree with pippa

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why are amerifats obsessed with the fucking cops? In my country cops are corrupt and shitty and yet nobody really cares, it's only college kids who complain and that's because they wanna go out on the street and throw bricks at cars with impunity and somehow getting stopped because of that is "LITERALLY TYRANNY".
We like to fight the power. Which I think is awesome and admirable.

Problem is we’re also retarded and have no idea how to do that. It’s why ACAB exists.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hah hah, now you guys know how I felt when Pippa made us watch the Iguana hunter videos :smugpipi: I don't have a strong opinion about this stuff. Getting arrested is annoying, but all the cops I've known personally seem better then average people.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gura is very happy to be back on a normal stream schedule

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Still wasn't as bad as the collab with Non Anon and the twink rabbit.
1665288324148.png

Pippa: Hasan was a buzzfeed guy!?
Just wait till she discovers his uncle
But I thought she already had cockroaches in her rentie hut?

oop, there it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom