"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nooooooo the teenager holding a gun that looks very much like a real gun, pointing it at people and threatening people is innocent, he's just a CHILD!

I think Pippa should shut the fuck up right about now.
Anytime Pippa talks about the police she comes across as a crazy left leaning libertarian, until it's sovereign citizens and then she wants them beat.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think she's got herself caught in the same kind of mental feedback loop that blew up in my own face during that one Rekieta Stream where I spilled my spaghetti.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Anytime Pippa talks about the police she comes across as a crazy left leaning libertarian, until it's sovereign citizens and then she wants them beat.
I think it just comes down to what someone experienced more. Lots of shit cops out there and other bullshit, also a ton of insane people who take advantage of general cop hate to get gibs and other shit when they were clearly pulling shit.

She's talking about the hotel where the cop had "you're fucked" etched into his rifle and no one cared because the victim was white.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Bae is playing Garden Warfare 2. I fucking love this game so I’m quite happy to see Bae play it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>fed looks like he's trying to break into some old lady's house
>doesn't comply when the cop yells at him
>turns at the cop
>"wat the fuck doooood why'd he pull a gun on him"

Yeah, this isn't a matter of me disagreeing with her opinions, she's actually being retarded

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A lot of this shit goes over my head because I'm not a burger but my takeaway is I don't trust anyone in power whether they be police or three letters, but I can see why people are more likely to side with the police after the riots a couple of years ago poisoned the well for that kind of discussion. "ACAB" turned into an excuse to smash up shops and steal shit, which ultimately just justified having police around to the common man.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>fed looks like he's trying to break into some old lady's house
>doesn't comply when the cop yells at him
>turns at the cop
>"wat the fuck doooood why'd he pull a gun on him"

Yeah, this isn't a matter of me disagreeing with her opinions, she's actually being retarded
I know Pippa is "OMG BASED" but whether she has a good take or bad take, these kinda topics are just not very enjoyable to watch. I don't watch Vtubers for this stuff. I thought she would just show funny dumb laws and cops, not this.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think she's got herself caught in the same kind of mental feedback loop that blew up in my own face during that one Rekieta Stream where I spilled my spaghetti.
I don't remember you spilling spaghetti, just talking about furries a lot.

A lot of this shit goes over my head because I'm not a burger but my takeaway is I don't trust anyone in power whether they be police or three letters, but I can see why people are more likely to side with the police after the riots a couple of years ago poisoned the well for that kind of discussion. "ACAB" turned into an excuse to smash up shops and steal shit, which ultimately just justified having police around to the common man.
The riots should make me like cops, but they were also the ones guarding all the illegal BLM murals and taking knees, but at the same time they were arresting people for opening their small business. The cops did not help anyone in the riots, they just fucked about and fucked over those obeying the law, so fuck them.

Though just because it's a kid, and it's a toy gun, if they can't tell it's a toy and the kid is being threatening then it's not exactly someone innocent either.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
It sure sounds like a normal Pippa stream to me.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
gee, its almost like the extremely socially isolated, nerdy, insular rabbit doesn't have any real world experience and is prone to making extremely emotional, innocent assessments of complicated situations based of her feelings instead of a rational analysis or something

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I think Pippa should shut the fuck up right about now.

She's had some pretty weird takes today. Gotta remember that she's a white woman.

I think she's got herself caught in the same kind of mental feedback loop

she's actually being retarded

I'm not watching Pippa's stream at the moment, but this is how she's coming off just basing off all y'all reactions:

Pippa Charlie Day Map Meme.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The stream turned into one of those "you're your own worst enemy" moments. Pippa desperately needs an alt account, it seems...

I don't remember you spilling spaghetti, just talking about furries a lot.
That time I went off on Weeb Wars grifters.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
gee, its almost like the extremely socially isolated, nerdy, insular rabbit doesn't have any real world experience and is prone to making extremely emotional, innocent assessments of complicated situations based of her feelings instead of a rational analysis or something
White woman.
Just say white woman.
Simple, rolls off the tongue.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That time I went off on Weeb Wars grifters.
I'm completely blanking on it, but it's been a long time since I've seen it. Didn't even realize you were you until you mentioned it a couple weeks ago.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
as long as they are cover models, Korone mentioned she cant use her furball Korone as often as she would like because is something she commission herself and not cover made
I don't think that rule even applies to EN, considering how often Ame uses unofficial 3D models (eg. all her Smol Ame 3D models, Armando, etc) on her streams.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The thing that gets me, is whenever cops shoot a single dude brandishing a knife and trying to gut his crack whore, it's back to ACAB, systemic racism, reform the system, etc., etc..
But when there's seven drivebys a day in a 99% black neighborhood in Detroit it's an isolated incident and there's no pattern there.

Also really enjoying how the stream went from "cops are just people, there's good and bad ones" to "hating cops should be universal."

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I'm surprised to see so many people upset by the rabbit. She's been pretty consistent with her opinions like them or not.

This is the same person that's afraid of people coming towards her house.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok I had to stop watching Pippa, the stream turned to shit and I've got homework to do. This is one of the good things about Hololive and their wrangling, I don't want deep political talks from Vtubers, right or wrong. I'll still be back next stream though.

Ensok

Early Adopter
A lot of people's biggest issues with the police in the US comes down to purely anecdotal stuff, "I got stopped for no reason/I saw someone arrested and or shot for no reason". I get it, I see it too, but personally I've never once been treated unfairly by a cop or had any bad experiences with them. One time I was pulled over because my tail light was out and all the guy did was tell me where I could go buy a replacement. Cops are worse in the areas that are already bad, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom